Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help How can we calculate general talent.

Ersel39

I would like to ask you how do you calculate a player's overall skill.  For example, I know that there is a potential between 0-200.  A player has 17 attributes and when they are 20 they all make 340.  I want to say, how do we calculate the general skill of the player and how many stars they are without the need for an observer.

Yeah, and I've seen players with 130PA who have more attribute points (if you add them up) than other players with 160PA, so... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Then there are the hidden attributes... Do you want a player with 160PA and 9 for Consistency, 8 for Big Matches, 10 for Professionalism, or do you want the 145PA player with 16 for all of those? 

The more I find out about the game, the more I think it's better to go on what you can see (attributes and hint toward hidden attributes) and if the player works out, use him and if not, move him on and try someone else.

8 hours ago, Scratch said:

The more I find out about the game, the more I think it's better to go on what you can see (attributes and hint toward hidden attributes) and if the player works out, use him and if not, move him on and try someone else.

True!