Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Editor Glitch

Musa459

So I've purchased the editor but im not really able to edit stats on most players. E.g. I increase dribbling by 1, the dribbling will stay the say same and several other stats will go down. 

10 minutes ago, Musa459 said:

So I've purchased the editor but im not really able to edit stats on most players. E.g. I increase dribbling by 1, the dribbling will stay the say same and several other stats will go down. 

I don't have the IGE but I would guess that you would have to bring up his CA, because you can't just make someone have say 18 for each stat but 3 star CA.

Did you turn off the "link ability and attributes" checkbox on that screen? Does that change anything? Don't really know about this, just an idea that might be worth trying.

13 hours ago, Musa459 said:

Yeah I've tried it didn't work 

This bug has been around since the 2019 version. Some stats like tackling, positioning, creativity may be reduced even if you don't edit them. Aerial stat cannot be adjusted by odd numbers like 9, 11 and will be rounded to 10 or 12 if you do that. In general, IGE is not worth the money you spend because of its limitations.