Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Best tactic FM21 ?

Rheeaz

I would like to know if someone has found a perfect tactic (if possible compatible with small teams), I tested a lot of tactics posted on the site but most of them are made for strong teams. I await your answer, and sorry for my pitiful English I am French.🙂

You are going to get answers like 'There is no perfect tactic' and 'it depends on your players' etc.

To be honest I don't think there are any legendary super tactics anymore where you win every league game, and every trophy like there was a few years ago. I would advise you to make a tactic yourself and start with a formation that you like. Then keep working and tweeking the tactic until you have it working well. If you need help along the way, you can share the tactic and instructions on here, and people can give you more specific advice.

This is exactly what I did recently. I just put all of the positions and certain roles that I like to use, and put them all in a 1 formation. Then I started working on player roles I like to use and just continued on from there with the team instructions and certain ways of playing etc. After a few tweeks I now have a tactic that is really good and the game is a joy to play again.

No doubt after my post, someone will just post a link to a tactic and you'll just destroy all teams with it 😄

Edited by DutchTony

Another post of perfect tactic 😒

It’s simple, there’s no perfect tactic. You just have to build a good team and make a formation that you like. Tweak the instructions regularly until you find it working fine. Tbh any tactic works well when you have a world class team.

I prefer people to make their tactic and if it goes wrongly, they ask it here instead for help and we can give advice instead of just jump in and ask tactic.

But if you need good one, feel free to try these,

2 hours ago, DutchTony said:

You are going to get answers like 'There is no perfect tactic' and 'it depends on your players' etc.

To be honest I don't think there are any legendary super tactics anymore where you win every league game, and every trophy like there was a few years ago. I would advise you to make a tactic yourself and start with a formation that you like. Then keep working and tweeking the tactic until you have it working well. If you need help along the way, you can share the tactic and instructions on here, and people can give you more specific advice.

This is exactly what I did recently. I just put all of the positions and certain roles that I like to use, and put them all in a 1 formation. Then I started working on player roles I like to use and just continued on from there with the team instructions and certain ways of playing etc. After a few tweeks I now have a tactic that is really good and the game is a joy to play again.

No doubt after my post, someone will just post a link to a tactic and you'll just destroy all teams with it 😄

thank you for your answer, I forgot to specify that I am not looking for an inconsistent tactic. I like to take rather weak teams and try to finish top 3 in the league but unfortunately there are only big team tactics on the site.

Taking teams from lower leagues to top tier in back to back seasons is still as simple as playing Overload with IFs and atleast 2 strikers, and strengthening the team with free transfers 😂

Edited by Chris
13 hours ago, Rheeaz said:

I would like to know if someone has found a perfect tactic (if possible compatible with small teams), I tested a lot of tactics posted on the site but most of them are made for strong teams. I await your answer, and sorry for my pitiful English I am French.🙂

Like like everyone has said there isn't a 'Perfect tactic' 

I started lower league to start a long career with this tactic, bought all Free players  and progressed with better jobs, never changed anything and only spent small amount on future youngsters as there is some really excellent players free for the lower leagues, I even got offered International jobs 

IMG_9098.thumb.PNG.a7317257458ba5170b2e23907c9bd53d.PNG

IMG_9099.thumb.PNG.b462c9c8d6ff86cfe0209245cdb859fc.PNG

IMG_9100.thumb.PNG.dbbb156849b60c9efd600f3907e7ef24.PNG

IMG_9101.thumb.PNG.281e3e7b7c3c66fc9db06a3be8cf976a.PNG

IMG_9102.thumb.PNG.a88edd67a305853e5b3e1e5972874795.PNG

13 minutes ago, Cockers2505 said:

I started lower league to start a long career with this tactic, bought all Free players  and progressed with better jobs, never changed anything and only spent small amount on future youngsters as there is some really excellent players free for the lower leagues, I even got offered International jobs 

OMG. That is very very close to the formation I made up that I spoke about above 😀

1 minute ago, DutchTony said:

OMG. That is very very close to the formation I made up that I spoke about above 😀

Wow @DutchTony I simply threw a few formations together, tried and tested with all VNN, VNS teams until I got a winning solution I was happy with, it's only as I take over higher placed teams, I need to worry about the types of players, in the Lower Leagues I simply Plug and Play, Championship is not as simple I find, you need more players to suit the roles

8 hours ago, Cockers2505 said:

thanks i will try this tactic

12 minutes ago, AndersJ said:

There are plenty tactics for smaller teams. Look in the section of tactics :)

I tested some but unfortunately I did not have the results that I hoped for, would you have one to advise me?

20 minutes ago, Rheeaz said:

I tested some but unfortunately I did not have the results that I hoped for, would you have one to advise me?

It depends on the league and the team

On 28/02/2021 at 16:33, Cockers2505 said:

Did you get a Tactic you liked?

no unfortunately none suits me, if you have one to offer me it is with pleasure