Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help How do you choose player for your next match

the main thing for me is condition 90 95 at least and morale not red at least and then is just who has the best quality or fits better the role.

i prefer a worst player with no red morale or 90 condition if the good one doesnt have this.

for example maybe in some games against bigger teams i can choose to start my backup dm because has better tackling or aerial to controle their am and my starter more creative dm is not enough good for that, so it depends on what you need, but the main thing i recommend is to set yourself a minimum of condition and morale to guide yourself choosing your 11.

If I'm not familiar with the players I have, I would look at the squad depth for each position in the team report, then their morale and condition.

Or, if I'm too lazy to bother, I'll just ask my assistant to pick the team and play as it is or change it up a bit.

Also depends on who we're playing next, might wanna rest 1 or 2 important players for today's match in preparation for an upcoming bigger match later.

Edited by Jjeffriz
2 hours ago, Jjeffriz said:

If I'm not familiar with the players I have, I would look at the squad depth for each position in the team report, then their morale and condition.

Or, if I'm too lazy to bother, I'll just ask my assistant to pick the team and play as it is or change it up a bit.

Also depends on who we're playing next, might wanna rest 1 or 2 important players for today's match in preparation for an upcoming bigger match later.

How do u do this - asking the assistant to pick the team... just out of curiosity 

12 minutes ago, FMFanatic20 said:

How do u do this - asking the assistant to pick the team... just out of curiosity 

In the first team or tactics window, in the action tab > pick team