Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Who are your FMM 21 must buys?

It’s been a few months since FMM 21 were released, there have been numerous of careers in this site too so I wonder who are all of you must buys.

I got a few that still would like to use but because of a few reasons, I barely do like in the previous seasons.

Spoiler
  • Ruben Dias - Move to Man City making his value rises skyrocketedly while we have a few other options that costs almost 80% lower than what City would demand like Pau Torres for example.
  • Cristian Pavon - Our boy isn’t getting any younger. He’s 25 and hasn’t done anything good since 2017. The rise of Daniel James certainly won’t get his situation any better.
  • Frenkie de Jong - FC Barcelona is one of my most hated club to buy players from. They would ask ridiculous amount of money for mediocre players and of course, their value are very much crap too.
  • Scott McKenna - He is still relatively cheap but lots of attributes dropped making him nowhere near as good as what he was.
  • Thiago Almada - Needing to load the Argentinian league really frustrates me as he is still a very good youngster but I have leagues that are more important to load making him being out of favoured by me.

Enough of that Boring talk. Lets see who are my must buys this year:

• Nicolo Barella - Give him a season or two and he will walk into any team in the world. His quick development and very well rounded makes him very easy to train as any role in the midfield.
  • Matthijs de Ligt - His value had really risen since the winter update but how can you say no to a 19 years old CB with 17 tackling, aerial and positioning? It’s a no-brainer.
  • Mikel Oyarzabal - With the introduction of professionalism, work rate, determination, etc. I’ve been obsessed to get a team with the best dynamic and Oyarzabal is one of the man with the perfect one. Not to mention his 17 leadership at the age of 23!
  • Kristoffer Ajer - He is still as impressive as he was for years. This man is evergreen he ain’t ever retiring. With him being still low valued, very versatile and great dynamic, I don’t see a reason not to be here still.
  • Leon Goretzka - Why not? Arguably one of the best midfielder in the game, Leon Goretzka is surely one of Vibe’s favourite player. I’m 100% sure @Rob has Goretzka’s picture next to his bed.

I’m interested to know who everyone would buy in almost every saves possible. Drop them all below 😄

Edited by broodje kip

It often depends on where I am starting.

For lower reputation clubs, Evan N'Dicka is a great buy, becomes relatively cheap a few seasons in, great development, with high pace and high attributes for a centre back, and Ivan Ilic and Yangel Herrera, two man city players at the start, are always very cheap (<8m) and have decent all round stats for a central midfielder.

Bruno Fernandes is brilliant, as everyone knows, and is often relatively cheap a few seasons in, around 70m, and he keeps going well into his 30s

Jerome Onguene is one of my favourite centre backs, usually around 30m, comes in with incredible stats. The one in my Delap save has 20 tackling and positioning, and is decently quick at 14 pace

Finally two goalkeepers. Andre Onana, the man who took his wifes medicine, and Unai Simon, are both incredible sweeper keepers, which I like to use, and they are often available on a bosman a few seasons in.

Noni Madueke - Very good English attacking talent. Plays across the front positions and does well in all of them

Niklas Stark - An always affordable and always reliable centre back. Never seems to get injured either.

Ridle Baku - Very versatile and plays well no matter which of his positions you put him in, and can be trained into a few more. I find he's at his best in centre midfield or right back.

Diogo Costa - Excellent young keeper that just keeps improving

Maxim Leitsch - Ball playing centre back that can be picked up for as little as £2.8m, and he's in his early 20's still

Rick Karsdrop - Right back who is another that's always reliable for me.

Florian Neuhaus - Brilliant midfielder. Say no more!

Xavier Amaexhi - Similar to Madueke and just as talented.

Keane Lewis-Potter - Another capable of playing across the front and another that improves really well from a young age.

Henry Onyekuru - Excellent goal getting inside forward, from either side but particularly the left.

Armel Bella-Kotchap - Young ball playing centre back. Stats rise a lot!

Jérome Onguéné - Strong and dominant centre back who is very consistent and has high average ratings every time I have him.

There's probably more but those are off the top of my head.

Edited by Schwantz34

I rarely ever play big teams, but Kim Tae Hwan from Suwon is a wonderful winger / WB who is two footed and has great physicals and technicals. 

Sebastián Bornauw is my most frequently purchased CB this year, just excellent physicals and defensive attributes, and affordable. Usually ends up at Madrid/Bayern if you don't purchase him. 

14 minutes ago, hhooo said:

Sebastián Bornauw is my most frequently purchased CB this year, just excellent physicals and defensive attributes, and affordable. Usually ends up at Madrid/Bayern if you don't purchase him. 

Yes, I got him 3 times so far, great value for the money. 

54 minutes ago, Albionic said:

It often depends on where I am starting.

For lower reputation clubs, Evan N'Dicka is a great buy, becomes relatively cheap a few seasons in, great development, with high pace and high attributes for a centre back, and Ivan Ilic and Yangel Herrera, two man city players at the start, are always very cheap (<8m) and have decent all round stats for a central midfielder.

Bruno Fernandes is brilliant, as everyone knows, and is often relatively cheap a few seasons in, around 70m, and he keeps going well into his 30s

Jerome Onguene is one of my favourite centre backs, usually around 30m, comes in with incredible stats. The one in my Delap save has 20 tackling and positioning, and is decently quick at 14 pace

Finally two goalkeepers. Andre Onana, the man who took his wifes medicine, and Unai Simon, are both incredible sweeper keepers, which I like to use, and they are often available on a bosman a few seasons in.

Some great players there. I did get N’Dicka a few times last year. Haven’t tried him yet but he looks good. Onana and Simon are a few great one I often buy last year too.

54 minutes ago, Schwantz34 said:

Noni Madueke - Very good English attacking talent. Plays across the front positions and does well in all of them

Niklas Stark - An always affordable and always reliable centre back. Never seems to get injured either.

Ridle Baku - Very versatile and plays well no matter which of his positions you put him in, and can be trained into a few more. I find he's at his best in centre midfield or right back.

Diogo Costa - Excellent young keeper that just keeps improving

Maxim Leitsch - Ball playing centre back that can be picked up for as little as £2.8m, and he's in his early 20's still

Rick Karsdrop - Right back who is another that's always reliable for me.

Florian Neuhaus - Brilliant midfielder. Say no more!

Xavier Amaexhi - Similar to Madueke and just as talented.

Keane Lewis-Potter - Another capable of playing across the front and another that improves really well from a young age.

Henry Onyekuru - Excellent goal getting inside forward, from either side but particularly the left.

There's probably more but those are off the top of my head.

Great shouts! Stark and Neuhaus are my personal favourites for the past few editions. I used Madueke a few times though Relaxed personality is quite a letdown 

27 minutes ago, hhooo said:

I rarely ever play big teams, but Kim Tae Hwan from Suwon is a wonderful winger / WB who is two footed and has great physicals and technicals. 

Never heard of the Korean lad but maybe I should look for him.

Bornauw is great he possesses 15 leadership at the start!

Agree with @Schwantz34...

Stark is one of my favorite centerback signings

Got some good ones as well-

Gustavo Gomez at SEP (Palmeiras irl)- You can get him cheap and has insane stats in tacking as well as above average aerial and leadership among others. Shame he does lack in the attacking side of things, such as passing and dribbling

Kevin Vogt at Hoffenheim- Although not as cheap as last year, he is still a very decent player, fast too. Kinda like Niklas Stark in that he can play further up the pitch

Dilrosun is very good for 1k challenges, based off what I've read lurking on bere, with good crossing and dribbling at his age

Plattenhardt has fallen off a bit irl but he's a good leftback for cheap (5.75 mill) with good crossing

these are just the ones off the top of my head

39 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

Some great players there. I did get N’Dicka a few times last year. Haven’t tried him yet but he looks good. Onana and Simon are a few great one I often buy last year too.

Great shouts! Stark and Neuhaus are my personal favourites for the past few editions. I used Madueke a few times though Relaxed personality is quite a letdown 

Never heard of the Korean lad but maybe I should look for him.

Bornauw is great he possesses 15 leadership at the start!

This is him at game start now, was able to buy him for 1.6m, and it's he looked in a previous save where I used him at age 22.

Screenshot_2021-03-02-18-07-37-70_0b2e78953ff85bd21e832a6a8ef6cde0.thumb.jpg.dd7441c1d30d17aa08fcf52e67a6ecef.jpg

mmexport1614681461025.thumb.jpg.17e873d11ef57ad35d126da8891147df.jpg

In addition to him, several Atalanta reserve players become quite good and are very affordable, including

Marco Varnier is a Model Professional who is a solid BPD with good leadership and decisions. Valued at 2.4m

Edited by hhooo

I don't have favourites, I go with what I can buy and fit my needs. Although I got Bornauw 3 times and Nianzou two times so far. Ugarte I got it two times but is a total let down, last year he was much better. Also twice I got Dest and Hernandez. 

Saka I didn't buy it but I kept it every time I've played with Arsenal, great player with great potential. 

There are few player that I loved but only used once: Goretzka, Maxi Gomez, Poulsen, Tolisso, Joao Pedro and Hakimi. 

Edited by George Traistă
17 minutes ago, hhooo said:

This is him at game start now, was able to buy him for 1.6m

Screenshot_2021-03-02-18-07-37-70_0b2e78953ff85bd21e832a6a8ef6cde0.thumb.jpg.dd7441c1d30d17aa08fcf52e67a6ecef.jpg

In addition to him, several Atalanta reserve players become quite good and are very affordable, including

Marco Varnier is a Model Professional who is a solid BPD with good leadership and decisions. Valued at 2.4m

He looks very solid for a 20 years old guy. I’d look into the Atalanta lad too.

added 0 minutes later
16 minutes ago, George Traistă said:

I don't have favourites, I go with what I can buy and fit my needs. Although I got Bornauw 3 times and Nianzou two times so far. Ugarte I got it two times but is a total let down, last year he was much better. Also twice I got Dest and Hernandez. 

Saka I didn't buy it but I kept it every time I've played with Arsenal, great player with great potential. 

There are few player that I loved but only used once: Goretzka, Maxi Gomez, Poulsen, Tolisso, Joao Pedro and Hakimi. 

Some great one. Joao Pedro certainly give me nightmares every time I face him 😂

4 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

Joao Pedro certainly give me nightmares every time I face him 

I never bought it, he was in the squad at Hertha and sold him to Arsenal just to find myself at arsenal one year later. He was super at both clubs 

Just now, George Traistă said:

I never bought it, he was in the squad at Hertha and sold him to Arsenal just to find myself at arsenal one year later. He was super at both clubs 

He’s destined to be with you. It is called love.

Cheap Options 

Scotland -

Lewis Ferguson, Stevie Mallan, Allan Campbell, all very cheap midfielders and all go good, Lewis Ferguson is worth 31m on my current game.

Stuart Findlay, John Souttar, can be picked up very cheap, both CB’s and great for smaller clubs.

South America -

Matheus Henrique, see below

Spoiler

0B4D9870-E247-4183-9D22-251040D8F3D2.thumb.png.75a261f22567c8f32bfaddafa80b24e0.pngE108AE62-933A-4E74-92B9-3A74BB3ED88F.thumb.png.71c587b6544f896e4bb15fd9e64127e3.png

Sebastian Villa (winger)

Lucas Veríssimo (CB)

Kaio Jorge (striker)

Arrascaeta (No 10 or winger)

Rafael Santos Borré (Striker)

I’ll be back with more later, I’m meant to be working 👀

22 minutes ago, Rich said:

Cheap Options 

Scotland -

Lewis Ferguson, Stevie Mallan, Allan Campbell, all very cheap midfielders and all go good, Lewis Ferguson is worth 31m on my current game.

Stuart Findlay, John Souttar, can be picked up very cheap, both CB’s and great for smaller clubs.

South America -

Reveal hidden contents

0B4D9870-E247-4183-9D22-251040D8F3D2.thumb.png.75a261f22567c8f32bfaddafa80b24e0.pngE108AE62-933A-4E74-92B9-3A74BB3ED88F.thumb.png.71c587b6544f896e4bb15fd9e64127e3.png

Sebastian Villa (winger)

Lucas Veríssimo (CB)

Kaio Jorge (striker)

Some great one there. Ferguson and Souttar are one of the few I do buy quite often too

2 minutes ago, Chris said:

Dilrosun, Villa (ever since @Rich told me of this legend), Schurs, Goretzka, Hakimi

I used Villa too when I was testing what if Harry Kane goes to China 😂. He is a serious beast. I never use Schurs but he looks good.

3 minutes ago, Felix_is_king said:

For me 

cucurella He’s cheap and reliable 

dalot he’s cheap and reliable 

Interesting. I had used Dalot quite frequently but I’ve never use Cucurella because I always buy Miranda instead. How does he develop for you?

My first three buys are always Todibo, Matias Arezo, and Manuel Ugarte, they all turn out world-class every time for me. Oyarzabal has a nice release clause that I sometimes trigger. If I have a ton of money I get De Jong, he is definitely my favorite midfielder, because along with his insane technicals he has insane positioning and is defensively very strong. Ruben Dias is really good and he is great for squad dynamics.

1 minute ago, Chelseaplchamps2021 said:

My first three buys are always Todibo, Matias Arezo, and Manuel Ugarte, they all turn out world-class every time for me. Oyarzabal has a nice release clause that I sometimes trigger. If I have a ton of money I get De Jong, he is definitely my favorite midfielder, because along with his insane technicals he has insane positioning and is defensively very strong. Ruben Dias is really good and he is great for squad dynamics.

Great one. I like Todibo as he develops well and sometimes good enough to play as BBM. Oyarzabal’s £69M release clause certainly a bargain.

Dias and de Jong are very expensive most of the time so no luck for me but I love them both.

15 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

I used Villa too when I was testing what if Harry Kane goes to China 😂. He is a serious beast. I never use Schurs but he looks good.

Interesting. I had used Dalot quite frequently but I’ve never use Cucurella because I always buy Miranda instead. How does he develop for you?

He develops alright for me his mental s develop faster then his technicals

I have a bit of a list, but here are some of mine that I go after if I can get them cheap enough

• Montanana - DL,DML
  • Jesus Vasquez - DL,DML
  • Nuno Mendes - DL, WBL
  • Antonio Blanco - MC
  • Busquets - MC,DMC
  • Moriba - MC (AMC,DMC)
  • Boadu - ST (AMR,AML)
  • Bruno Henrique - AML,ST

Will always try and poach some players on loan from Arsenal (also find Barca and Real Madrid B good for a loan raid)

• Smith-Rowe
  • Martinelli
  • Nelson

7 minutes ago, SK15Kev said:

I have a bit of a list, but here are some of mine that I go after if I can get them cheap enough

• Montanana - DL,DML
  • Jesus Vasquez - DL,DML
  • Nuno Mendes - DL, WBL
  • Antonio Blanco - MC
  • Busquets - MC,DMC
  • Moriba - MC (AMC,DMC)
  • Boadu - ST (AMR,AML)
  • Bruno Henrique - AML,ST

Will always try and poach some players on loan from Arsenal (also find Barca and Real Madrid B good for a loan raid)

• Smith-Rowe
  • Martinelli
  • Nelson

Lots of familiar names there though only Henrique and Martinelli that really give me good experience. Busquets and Boadu aren’t really that bad either, just I haven’t used them much enough 

6 hours ago, broodje kip said:

It’s been a few months since FMM 21 were released, there have been numerous of careers in this site too so I wonder who are all of you must buys.

I got a few that still would like to use but because of a few reasons, I barely do like in the previous seasons.

Hide contents
  • Ruben Dias - Move to Man City making his value rises skyrocketedly while we have a few other options that costs almost 80% lower than what City would demand like Pau Torres for example.
  • Cristian Pavon - Our boy isn’t getting any younger. He’s 25 and hasn’t done anything good since 2017. The rise of Daniel James certainly won’t get his situation any better.
  • Frenkie de Jong - FC Barcelona is one of my most hated club to buy players from. They would ask ridiculous amount of money for mediocre players and of course, their value are very much crap too.
  • Scott McKenna - He is still relatively cheap but lots of attributes dropped making him nowhere near as good as what he was.
  • Thiago Almada - Needing to load the Argentinian league really frustrates me as he is still a very good youngster but I have leagues that are more important to load making him being out of favoured by me.

Enough of that Boring talk. Lets see who are my must buys this year:

• Nicolo Barella - Give him a season or two and he will walk into any team in the world. His quick development and very well rounded makes him very easy to train as any role in the midfield.
  • Matthijs de Ligt - His value had really risen since the winter update but how can you say no to a 19 years old CB with 17 tackling, aerial and positioning? It’s a no-brainer.
  • Mikel Oyarzabal - With the introduction of professionalism, work rate, determination, etc. I’ve been obsessed to get a team with the best dynamic and Oyarzabal is one of the man with the perfect one. Not to mention his 17 leadership at the age of 23!
  • Kristoffer Ajer - He is still as impressive as he was for years. This man is evergreen he ain’t ever retiring. With him being still low valued, very versatile and great dynamic, I don’t see a reason not to be here still.
  • Leon Goretzka - Why not? Arguably one of the best midfielder in the game, Leon Goretzka is surely one of Vibe’s favourite player. I’m 100% sure @Rob has Goretzka’s picture next to his bed.

I’m interested to know who everyone would buy in almost every saves possible. Drop them all below 😄

I don't really have a must buy. Tbf i have played only 3 saves (4 if i count my challenge) till date 😂. But i realised that i have bought Juan Musso of Udinese 3 times. I like him, he's reliable and priced alright for a mid level team. I also bought Wout Weghorst 2x when I needed a Target Man. He's very good. 😅. I have to play more to have a list hahahah.

I did come through from English League 2 to the Premier League on a previous save, hence why some of those became key players.
Busquets is also the young one, not the old one.

I've also had Marcus Edwards in my England team and is keeping out Sterling for the AMR position.  Tried to sign him a few times, but he wont leave the Portuguese team to join Arsenal

1 minute ago, SK15Kev said:

I did come through from English League 2 to the Premier League on a previous save, hence why some of those became key players.

I've also had Marcus Edwards in my England team and is keeping out Sterling for the AMR position.  Tried to sign him a few times, but he wont leave the Portuguese team to join Arsenal

Cause he played for Tottenham ❤️😆😆😆 jks jks

27 minutes ago, SK15Kev said:

I haven't signed him but yes Edwards became extremely good in my current save. 

45 minutes ago, KickbackFootball said:

Cause he played for Tottenham ❤️😆😆😆 jks jks

lol, never thought of that!

4 hours ago, Rich said:

Cheap Options 

Scotland -

South America -

Reveal hidden contents

Sebastian Villa (winger)

Lucas Veríssimo (CB)

Kaio Jorge (striker)

London based players please 😁