Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Who are your FMM 21 must buys?

@broodje kip - Did you post this and arrange everyone's answers as a giant troll to me? Did you send them all PMs saying "Whatever you do, don't include Esposito, that will send Scratch insane"? That's the only explanation I can see for everyone leaving him out! 😄

A lot of the players I sign have been mentioned above, but upfront: Espositio and Badji - I would have included Pellegri and Sargent, but both got nerfed in the Winter DB. There's a bunch of other ones, I used, but they are the must buy ones. If I'm rich though: Lukaku. And of course Professor Carrillo everywhere I go.

LW: Lainez... Develops really well.

GK: Livakovic, only a few million to buy, will have lots of green after a few years, solid and reliable. Onana if I can afford him. Nubel too sometimes. 

CD: Onguene is the one I buy the most (obviously Varane and Skriniar if I can afford them). 

AMC/MC: Players like Berge, Maier, Gravenberch, Amiri are good cheaper options that develop well. That said there are so many good options that I switch around a lot. Tolissio for eg is great. And if you can afford it Goretzka and Barella. 😄

RW: Hard now that Pavon isn harder to get and Vignato only appears when italy is loaded (and both are not as good as they were. So Daniel James or Manor Soloman most often.

Heaps more, but better leave it there...

19 minutes ago, Scratch said:

@broodje kip - Did you post this and arrange everyone's answers as a giant troll to me? Did you send them all PMs saying "Whatever you do, don't include Esposito, that will send Scratch insane"? That's the only explanation I can see for everyone leaving him out! 😄

A lot of the players I sign have been mentioned above, but upfront: Espositio and Badji - I would have included Pellegri and Sargent, but both got nerfed in the Winter DB. There's a bunch of other ones, I used, but they are the must buy ones. If I'm rich though: Lukaku. And of course Professor Carrillo everywhere I go.

LW: Lainez... Develops really well.

GK: Livakovic, only a few million to buy, will have lots of green after a few years, solid and reliable. Onana if I can afford him. Nubel too sometimes. 

CD: Onguene is the one I buy the most (obviously Varane and Skriniar if I can afford them). 

AMC/MC: Players like Berge, Maier, Gravenberch, Amiri are good cheaper options that develop well. That said there are so many good options that I switch around a lot. Tolissio for eg is great. And if you can afford it Goretzka and Barella. 😄

RW: Hard now that Pavon isn harder to get and Vignato only appears when italy is loaded (and both are not as good as they were. So Daniel James or Manor Soloman most often.

Heaps more, but better leave it there...

I’m sure I did text @Rich to text everyone else to exclude Esposito but guess what I think I forgot to click send 😆

Most of them are players I had a lot of experience with. Tolisso and Maier are the lesser one but I still had a few careers that I bought them. I think I’ve never used Badji before but I surely would do in the future.

5 hours ago, broodje kip said:

I’m sure I did text @Rich to text everyone else to exclude Esposito but guess what I think I forgot to click send 😆

Most of them are players I had a lot of experience with. Tolisso and Maier are the lesser one but I still had a few careers that I bought them. I think I’ve never used Badji before but I surely would do in the future.

I've never managed to sign him yet, never comes or Inter just block it.

Goalkeepers: Donnarumma, Unai Simon, Onana, Pickford

Defenders: Upamecano, Gvardiol, TAA, Todibo

Midfielders: Goretzka, Tolliso, Savic, Fabian  Saul, Merino

Wingers: Coman, Sané, Oyarzabel

Strikers: Lukaku, Haaland, Kane, Edouard, Carillo

I think Saka is the only player I've signed more than once this year. Always liked the idea of him at LWB and Trent at RWB but I never play enough to know if it works out as well as I imagine 😂

40 minutes ago, Ashez said:

I think Saka is the only player I've signed more than once this year. Always liked the idea of him at LWB and Trent at RWB but I never play enough to know if it works out as well as I imagine 😂

Am I the only to never try Saka just yet? 😂

I love to use Arnold though he’s a great player in game

Paulo Diaz I forgot about, cheap centre back from River Plate and Jorman Campuzano from Boca is one of my go too’s very good defensive minded midfielder. That’s all from South America now. I’ll have a think about more from Europe 

14 hours ago, DutchTony said:

Lukaku is my first signing if I'm a big club. 94 million + 50% if bought at the start of the game. An absolute beast!

Yep, an absolute tank with no weaknesses. Anything falling to him in and around the box is more or less a guaranteed goal.

Saelemaekers has been nothing short of fantastic for me on both my Milan and Madrid saves. I even had him not training as a winger at Real to try and keep his crossing down but it didn’t work as it looks like his training has been reset at some point. Highly recommend him, cost me £29m plus a player at Real at the beginning of the game so very doable for most top teams anyway.

86B961C6-4FB8-4211-B0B7-12A4F110999D.thumb.png.c2b3c3c49592ab892e0b73dccbaba3ab.png

Most of my others have already mentioned and I haven’t done much in lesser leagues yet to discover any cheap gems.

2 hours ago, Titjes said:

Also never tried Saka 😅

He also retrains his position to LB (as a Wing Back) really nicely.

47 minutes ago, Ian said:

Yep, an absolute tank with no weaknesses. Anything falling to him in and around the box is more or less a guaranteed goal.

Saelemaekers has been nothing short of fantastic for me on both my Milan and Madrid saves. I even had him not training as a winger at Real to try and keep his crossing down but it didn’t work as it looks like his training has been reset at some point. Highly recommend him, cost me £29m plus a player at Real at the beginning of the game so very doable for most top teams anyway.

86B961C6-4FB8-4211-B0B7-12A4F110999D.thumb.png.c2b3c3c49592ab892e0b73dccbaba3ab.png

Most of my others have already mentioned and I haven’t done much in lesser leagues yet to discover any cheap gems.

I love him too. I used him a few times and never disappoints 

4 minutes ago, Schwantz34 said:

I forgot one, Wamangituka.

Beast of a striker!

Beast of a wing back too!

5 minutes ago, Felix_is_king said:

I feel like I don’t see milinkovic-savic enough. He is a monster 

His £100M value is a real letdown imo

Oyarzabal (Captain material at 23 and a quality player anywhere up top) 

Kiao Jorge (A driven Wonderkid, none of that managing players with sh*tty personalities with this guy) 

Seb Villa (I haven't even looked at Dan James, but if the rumours on here are true, then I need to be giving the pace demon a go)

Pedri (this one's obvious) 

Just a few of my favourites here. I haven't had many must buys if I'm being honest. But these would be my favourite signings. 

7 minutes ago, Aaron Thornton said:

Kiao Jorge (A driven Wonderkid, none of that managing players with sh*tty personalities with this guy) 

Seb Villa (I haven't even looked at Dan James, but if the rumours on here are true, then I need to be giving the pace demon a go)

Just a few of my favourites here. I haven't had many must buys if I'm being honest. But these would be my favourite signings. 

Kaio is a relaxed character on my TT with Celtic, he’s a right little moaner, bad management I guess 😂

1 hour ago, Rich said:

Kaio is a relaxed character on my TT with Celtic, he’s a right little moaner, bad management I guess 😂

Screenshot_20210303_163653_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.c057f470f8e5d172732fa61da4597542.jpg

He's determined actually not driven, this is just a save I started to see how he starts off as Im couple of years in with him on my current save. 

For you though he's probably banging them in up in Glasgow and he's got big headed? You just tell him you're the boss around here and he needs to buck up his ideas if he wants to have nice things said about him on Vibe 😂

3 hours ago, Aaron Thornton said:

Only had him on one save but he was brilliant.

One of those I'd forgotten about if I'm honest. Thanks for reminding me! I need that type of player for my Wolfsburg save, if I have enough to go for him. Brekalo is amazing but often wants out a season or two in, and even if he doesn't I need more depth in those right and left IF spots. I think it'll have to be January now though, because I'm sure I went past the summer window last night.

Been so busy with work stuff, and stealing FM minutes when I get some free time, that remembering which save I last played can blend into one thought 😂

Edited by Schwantz34
On 02/03/2021 at 14:06, broodje kip said:

It’s been a few months since FMM 21 were released, there have been numerous of careers in this site too so I wonder who are all of you must buys.

I got a few that still would like to use but because of a few reasons, I barely do like in the previous seasons.

Reveal hidden contents
  • Ruben Dias - Move to Man City making his value rises skyrocketedly while we have a few other options that costs almost 80% lower than what City would demand like Pau Torres for example.
  • Cristian Pavon - Our boy isn’t getting any younger. He’s 25 and hasn’t done anything good since 2017. The rise of Daniel James certainly won’t get his situation any better.
  • Frenkie de Jong - FC Barcelona is one of my most hated club to buy players from. They would ask ridiculous amount of money for mediocre players and of course, their value are very much crap too.
  • Scott McKenna - He is still relatively cheap but lots of attributes dropped making him nowhere near as good as what he was.
  • Thiago Almada - Needing to load the Argentinian league really frustrates me as he is still a very good youngster but I have leagues that are more important to load making him being out of favoured by me.

Enough of that Boring talk. Lets see who are my must buys this year:

• Nicolo Barella - Give him a season or two and he will walk into any team in the world. His quick development and very well rounded makes him very easy to train as any role in the midfield.
  • Matthijs de Ligt - His value had really risen since the winter update but how can you say no to a 19 years old CB with 17 tackling, aerial and positioning? It’s a no-brainer.
  • Mikel Oyarzabal - With the introduction of professionalism, work rate, determination, etc. I’ve been obsessed to get a team with the best dynamic and Oyarzabal is one of the man with the perfect one. Not to mention his 17 leadership at the age of 23!
  • Kristoffer Ajer - He is still as impressive as he was for years. This man is evergreen he ain’t ever retiring. With him being still low valued, very versatile and great dynamic, I don’t see a reason not to be here still.
  • Leon Goretzka - Why not? Arguably one of the best midfielder in the game, Leon Goretzka is surely one of Vibe’s favourite player. I’m 100% sure @Rob has Goretzka’s picture next to his bed.

I’m interested to know who everyone would buy in almost every saves possible. Drop them all below 😄

I have a new fav. Idk about his actual ability but I'm gonna be buying Romagnoli whenever i can just cause of this 👇

Screenshot_20210303_232225_0b2e78953ff85bd21e832a6a8ef6cde0.thumb.jpg.44389171ad826e17c9bb8bc42ffc9ecf.jpg

Man decided to become clutch on the most important game of the season 🤩💯

1 hour ago, Schwantz34 said:

Only had him on one save but he was brilliant.

One of those I'd forgotten about if I'm honest. Thanks for reminding me! I need that type of player for my Wolfsburg save, if I have enough to go for him. Brekalo is amazing but often wants out a season or two in, and even if he doesn't I need more depth in those right and left IF spots. I think it'll have to be January now though, because I'm sure I went past the summer window last night.

Been so busy with work stuff, and stealing FM minutes when I get some free time, that remembering which save I last played can blend into one thought 😂

I assume you mean Oyarzabal, if so yeah he's so good. 

I had a Love/Hate relationship with Brekalo on last years version just like you've mentioned he asks to leave, also he was just generally a whiney so-and-so, but he could become a top drawer player but, getting him there was pain a in the a**h***

12 minutes ago, Aaron Thornton said:

I assume you mean Oyarzabal, if so yeah he's so good. 

I had a Love/Hate relationship with Brekalo on last years version just like you've mentioned he asks to leave, also he was just generally a whiney so-and-so, but he could become a top drawer player but, getting him there was pain a in the a**h***

I'm a Leeds fan but follow Wolfsburg closely so I have some bias when it comes to Brekalo. 

Temperamental at times but brilliant to have in the side. Absolute maverick 

8 hours ago, Aaron Thornton said:

Love this one. Every single one of them is players I have a lot of experiences with