Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Vibe Level Up Feature in FMMVIBE.

PepGuardiola47

3 minutes ago, PepGuardiola47 said:

Cud someone explain the level up feature in FMMVIBE?, How do u earn points?, The badges?

You level up when you make posts or when you get +1’s. The further you go up the levels the longer it takes to level up.

4 hours ago, FuddledFox said:

You level up when you make posts or when you get +1’s. The further you go up the levels the longer it takes to level up.

So it's kinda like gaining EXPs in games 😂 I wonder what is the current level cap?

I think this would be a neat feature instead of the current levels. 

Doing it by hand will take a Lot of time and is not worth doing it. But doing automatically, maybe have a Finish button and when you start a save you can choose the challenge from a drop down. Depending on the challenge you get more or less points. 

11 minutes ago, Ian said:

I just don’t see the attraction of levelling up in truth, certainly nothing I’m interested in but that’s just me I guess. 

All I do is to feel myself whenever I surpass older members in the Hall of Fame

5 hours ago, broodje kip said:

The HoF is massively skewed towards newer members because it hasn’t always been around so surpassing members that were more active in the early days of Vibe isn’t much of an achievement and the HoF is no reflection on the contribution to the site a lot of people made in the past. 

I'm top the HOF and I can't say it means anything, obviously I appreciate it but I've not posted much or anything of note in years now. I forgot it was even a thing until I saw this post. 

For "Vibe standing" I did much rather the old coach and youth coach style. Basically coaches were mods like @FuddledFoxand @samhardy while YC's were writers and "mods in training" if you like. Personally I do think that meant something, however we also don't have anywhere near the amount of article writers as we used to attract. Being promoted was a sign of your work being valued and it was something to aim for, I wonder if that's why we've lost alot of the article writers in recent years. 

It's no secret I've lost my passion for the game but I'm still here as Vibe still means an awful lot to me. Unfortunately I'm not as active as I want to be and I'm struggling to want to read stuff but I love this community regardless of members HOF ranking or level, I keep hoping the inspiration and motivation to be more active will return, it does it spurts but I seem to waste it 😂

7 hours ago, broodje kip said:

You touch yourself when you pass someone??......if older folks is your thing mate who am i to judge 😉

16 minutes ago, Woody said:

You touch yourself when you pass someone??......if older folks is your thing mate who am i to judge 😉

You must remember what it was like to be young, any old excuse for a bit of self love.

29 minutes ago, Woody said:

I still love you uncle Woody 🥰