Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics Impressive Vertical Tiki Taka Tactic (IVT)


Recommended Posts

Go with 4-2-3-1 with Rangers in my first season.

RB Leipzig come offer and the tactics was very very good. Cannot deny it.

When come to set piece, one thing matter to me. "Mark the GK" with your striker.

Midfield going up and the wing back will tuck in the midfield and thus the ball will keep in our possesion.

Good luck with these tactics, guys.

Screenshot_20210303_155219_0b2e78953ff85bd21e832a6a8ef6cde0.jpg

Screenshot_20210303_155222_0b2e78953ff85bd21e832a6a8ef6cde0.jpg

Screenshot_20210303_155226_0b2e78953ff85bd21e832a6a8ef6cde0.jpg

Screenshot_20210303_155324_0b2e78953ff85bd21e832a6a8ef6cde0.jpg

Screenshot_20210303_155328_0b2e78953ff85bd21e832a6a8ef6cde0.jpg

Screenshot_20210303_155344_0b2e78953ff85bd21e832a6a8ef6cde0.jpg

Screenshot_20210303_155353_0b2e78953ff85bd21e832a6a8ef6cde0.jpg

Screenshot_20210303_155446_0b2e78953ff85bd21e832a6a8ef6cde0.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Willing to give this a try, trying out another 4231 from here at the moment which is doing well, what kind of stats are your SS producing? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Zeroskeen said:

Willing to give this a try, trying out another 4231 from here at the moment which is doing well, what kind of stats are your SS producing? 

I currently manage Spurs after Leipzig now. This is my third season with Spurs. Normally I have first team and my second team in my squad. Diawusie is my first team ss and Kilman is my second team ss. These are their stats.

Screenshot_20210305_070525_0b2e78953ff85bd21e832a6a8ef6cde0.jpg

Screenshot_20210305_070544_0b2e78953ff85bd21e832a6a8ef6cde0.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Wallaceson said:

I currently manage Spurs after Leipzig now. This is my third season with Spurs. Normally I have first team and my second team in my squad. Diawusie is my first team ss and Kilman is my second team ss. These are their stats.

Screenshot_20210305_070525_0b2e78953ff85bd21e832a6a8ef6cde0.jpg

Screenshot_20210305_070544_0b2e78953ff85bd21e832a6a8ef6cde0.jpg

Quality thats exactly the type of thing I'm looking for! I'll give this a test run for sure, I'll start a save tonight and I'll come back with my first season results!

Link to comment
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Zeroskeen said:

Quality thats exactly the type of thing I'm looking for! I'll give this a test run for sure, I'll start a save tonight and I'll come back with my first season results!

Yeah sure. Goodluck mate. Do not forget to train your players to shadow striker role

Link to comment
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I just wanted to say this is the best tactic in the list and i've tried 3/4 of the tactics posted so far because your team is instantly better. After the first season where I barely scratched out a league win on the last game of the season using Napoli, I left my defenders and goalkeepers the same and only upgraded the CM with Tonali. The following season my defense is incredible and puts the clamps on everyone. My team averages about 2 goals scored vs 0.5 goals against. Even went 11 games without conceding a goal. I hope the computer doesn't figure it out on my third season and onwards.

edit: forgot to thank you for the tactic.

Edited by keepersneverprosper
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Was thinking of starting a new game with Spurs, just because I fancied seeing what some of their youngsters and backup squad are like.
Always wanted to try Skipp and Winks, but for some reason they wouldn't sign for me at Arsenal 😋

Whilst pondering what formation I might use, I had something like this in my head, so will give it a go! 👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 games into pre-season and 5 wins.  Including 2-1 against Real Madrid.
I have some slight differences in mine which involve 2 x CDs and BMW and RP in midfield.  Other than that the same.  

No offence its an ugly tactic that just blocks up and plays through the middle of the pitch, but hey it works.

Link to comment
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Rænelraüff said:

Clean state?

"vertical tiki taka tactic" 

Although you can always use clean slate and just cope the formation, roles and instructions and it will be the exact same.

Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 20/11/2021 at 00:50, huehue said:

"vertical tiki taka tactic" 

Although you can always use clean slate and just cope the formation, roles and instructions and it will be the exact same.

Okay, I will changes to Vertical Tiki Taka. Thank youu

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...