Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat How to sell and buy players in lower divisions

Deker

Hello, I am playing in Wales with all its divisions and I cannot sell players for more than 500 or they buy them for 0 and I don't know how to do to sell them for a little more. Is there any way to get a little more money or put that of the next sale they give me 10 or 20 percent

35 minutes ago, Deker said:

Hello, I am playing in Wales with all its divisions and I cannot sell players for more than 500 or they buy them for 0 and I don't know how to do to sell them for a little more. Is there any way to get a little more money or put that of the next sale they give me 10 or 20 percent

To be honest when I managed there it took a couple of season to build up a squad, so the players there were not worth much at all, try and get a few frees each season to build up the squad. I love managing in Wales, not anything to do with the fact I’m welsh 👀

21 minutes ago, Rich said:

To be honest when I managed there it took a couple of season to build up a squad, so the players there were not worth much at all, try and get a few frees each season to build up the squad. I love managing in Wales, not anything to do with the fact I’m welsh 👀

I always look for players under 21 free or filter by finished contract but my problem is that I sell them for little and I cannot offer contracts to bring quality players or improve the employees or facilities in the stadium

2 hours ago, Deker said:

Do the cheat and get 225 million each for them.

Go to player profile and click action, then offer to clubs..

If you transfer listed a player you cant get a lot of money.

I do this when I have loads of players that I want to sell.

1. make sure they are NOT listed for transfer or loan

2. offer to clubs only 10 players per day

3. offer to clubs with the price a little more of their real value

4. if I don't get any offers for the player, after 4-5 days offer to clubs at their real value

5. if still no offer comes in, after few days I offer to clubs with the price a little under their value.

6. I repeat point 4 and 5 once more

7. if he is still on my squad and no offer came, I list the player as transfer

I sell 9 out of 10 players, no matter the league or value

1 hour ago, George Traistă said:

I do this when I have loads of players that I want to sell.

1. make sure they are NOT listed for transfer or loan

2. offer to clubs only 10 players per day

3. offer to clubs with the price a little more of their real value

4. if I don't get any offers for the player, after 4-5 days offer to clubs at their real value

5. if still no offer comes in, after few days I offer to clubs with the price a little under their value.

6. I repeat point 4 and 5 once more

7. if he is still on my squad and no offer came, I list the player as transfer

I sell 9 out of 10 players, no matter the league or value

Great one and also the way I do it either.

From my experience managing Wales, you could get a very decent players coming in especially from the UK. I remember signing Ryan Longman and Dane Scarlett for free while managing Llandudno. You shouldn’t rush your way up to Champions League though. It takes around 10 seasons to build a proper European powerhouse in a nation like Wales, N. Ireland, Republic of Ireland, etc.