Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat How to sell and buy players in lower divisions


Recommended Posts

Hello, I am playing in Wales with all its divisions and I cannot sell players for more than 500 or they buy them for 0 and I don't know how to do to sell them for a little more. Is there any way to get a little more money or put that of the next sale they give me 10 or 20 percent

Link to comment
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Deker said:

Hello, I am playing in Wales with all its divisions and I cannot sell players for more than 500 or they buy them for 0 and I don't know how to do to sell them for a little more. Is there any way to get a little more money or put that of the next sale they give me 10 or 20 percent

To be honest when I managed there it took a couple of season to build up a squad, so the players there were not worth much at all, try and get a few frees each season to build up the squad. I love managing in Wales, not anything to do with the fact I’m welsh 👀

Link to comment
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Rich said:

To be honest when I managed there it took a couple of season to build up a squad, so the players there were not worth much at all, try and get a few frees each season to build up the squad. I love managing in Wales, not anything to do with the fact I’m welsh 👀

I always look for players under 21 free or filter by finished contract but my problem is that I sell them for little and I cannot offer contracts to bring quality players or improve the employees or facilities in the stadium

Link to comment
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Deker said:

Hello, I am playing in Wales with all its divisions and I cannot sell players for more than 500 or they buy them for 0 and I don't know how to do to sell them for a little more. Is there any way to get a little more money or put that of the next sale they give me 10 or 20 percent

Do the cheat and get 225 million each for them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Go to player profile and click action, then offer to clubs..

If you transfer listed a player you cant get a lot of money.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I do this when I have loads of players that I want to sell.

1. make sure they are NOT listed for transfer or loan

2. offer to clubs only 10 players per day

3. offer to clubs with the price a little more of their real value

4. if I don't get any offers for the player, after 4-5 days offer to clubs at their real value

5. if still no offer comes in, after few days I offer to clubs with the price a little under their value.

6. I repeat point 4 and 5 once more

7. if he is still on my squad and no offer came, I list the player as transfer

I sell 9 out of 10 players, no matter the league or value

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, George Traistă said:

I do this when I have loads of players that I want to sell.

1. make sure they are NOT listed for transfer or loan

2. offer to clubs only 10 players per day

3. offer to clubs with the price a little more of their real value

4. if I don't get any offers for the player, after 4-5 days offer to clubs at their real value

5. if still no offer comes in, after few days I offer to clubs with the price a little under their value.

6. I repeat point 4 and 5 once more

7. if he is still on my squad and no offer came, I list the player as transfer

I sell 9 out of 10 players, no matter the league or value

 

Great one and also the way I do it either.

From my experience managing Wales, you could get a very decent players coming in especially from the UK. I remember signing Ryan Longman and Dane Scarlett for free while managing Llandudno. You shouldn’t rush your way up to Champions League though. It takes around 10 seasons to build a proper European powerhouse in a nation like Wales, N. Ireland, Republic of Ireland, etc.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...