Jump to content
FMM Vibe
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kun Aguero

Fun/Games FMM 21 Ultimate Team (January Transfer Window)

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, George Traistă said:

Just a suggestion: right now this encourages people to do super short challenges or careers and not doing what they like. And some like loooong challenges like 1k,DT, TT (not me). 

How about 1 point per season in completed challenges? You do a TT of 13 seasons, you get 13 points. You do a badge of only one season, you get 1 point. 

Think like Mr Tree did the goal a mile that took him 28 seasons and get 5 points and me doing the Arsenal Gouiri that will take like 3 seasons, I will get also 5 points. 

That's a great idea, I will discuss with @Titjes and provide a fair solution for this issue 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Team Name : Guardiola XI

Team To Be Replaced : Man City

Desired Players Position 1 GK, 1 LB, 1 RB, 2 CB, 1 CM, 2 CDM, 1 AMF 1 AML and 1 AMR 

Home Kit Color : Orange+White 

Away Kit Color Black+Gold

Third Kit Color : White+Blue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, PepGuardiola47 said:

Team Name : Guardiola XI

Team To Be Replaced : Man City

Desired Players Position 1 GK, 1 LB, 1 RB, 2 CB, 1 CM, 2 CDM, 1 AMF 1 AML and 1 AMR 

Home Kit Color : Orange+White 

Away Kit Color Black+Gold

Third Kit Color : White+Blue

I’ve replaced Man City already 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, PepGuardiola47 said:

Oh well, then I'll go with Bayern Munich..😊

Only Premier League clubs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, PepGuardiola47 said:

Any clubs left?

Only chelsea, Man Utd, Man City, Liverpool, arsenal have been picked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Rich said:

Only chelsea, Man Utd, Man City, Liverpool, arsenal have been picked.

And Leicester have been picked.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
· Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Rich said:

Only chelsea, Man Utd, Man City, Liverpool, arsenal have been picked.

Alright, then I'll go with Aston Villa..

Team Name : Guardiola XI

Team To Be Replaced : Aston Villa

Desired Players Position 1 GK, 1 LB, 1 RB, 2 CB, 1 CM, 2 CDM, 1 AMF 1 AML and 1 AMR 

Home Kit Color : Orange+White 

Away Kit Color Black+Gold

Third Kit Color : White+Blue

Edited by PepGuardiola47

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, JamesVilla said:

And Leicester have been picked.  

Ohh yeah, teach me for thinking my memory is great 😂

Love how Tottenham aren’t getting picked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Rich said:

Ohh yeah, teach me for thinking my memory is great 😂

Love how Tottenham aren’t getting picked.

I reckon because people will worry the curse will follow their new club

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Rich said:

Ohh yeah, teach me for thinking my memory is great 😂

Love how Tottenham aren’t getting picked.

Funk, I should have picked Spurs and replace it with Arsenal 😂😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, George Traistă said:

Funk, I should have picked Spurs and replace it with Arsenal 😂😂😂

AFC Arsenal vs Arsenal FC would be a nuts derby 🔥

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
· Posted (edited)

I'm in for this too, I have a plan to do some short careers so it'll tie in nicely :)

 

Team Name : Blue Star United

Team To Be Replaced : Newcastle

Desired Players Position 1 GK, 1 LB, 1 RB, 2xCB, 3xCM, 1 AML, 1 AMR and 1x SC

Home Kit Color : Green and Yellow half and half

Away Kit Color : Maroon and Blue bands

Third Kit Color : Black and White stripes

Edited by geordiekrispy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
· Posted (edited)

I'm In

Team Name: RasenSport Slough FC

Team to be Replaced: Spurs

Desired Player Positions: 1 GK 1RB 1LB 2 CB 2 CM 1 ML 1 MR 2 ST

Home Kit: Sky Blue and White Stripes

Away Kit: Brown and White Checkers

Third Kit: White Kit and a Pink Diagonal-Left Stripe

Please excuse if i don't reply for awhile: twelve hour time differences with the us is a problem

Edited by Daejeoncitizenworship
Ye

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Kun Aguero said:

FMM21UT.thumb.jpg.e40a1707093291f4b403d383a80cfb9e.jpg

FMM 21 Ultimate Team Intro

First created by @UKFootballScore, me and @Titjes proudly presents yet another FMM 21 Interactive Game, FMM 21 Ultimate Team!

In case you aren't familiar with the idea of "Ultimate Team", it's a popular mode from FIFA, where you build your Ultimate Teams by claiming players from packs. The idea of "Ultimate Team" is first combined with FMH by @UKFootballScore (check this legendary game of his!) which I also hosted it before (Though it's quite a mess... Link). This time me and @Titjes will be bringing this game back!

So what's this game about? Here's a few details about it.

  1. Maximum of 10 signups.
  2. The 10 players signed up will be replacing 10 EPL clubs with their newly created club. 
  3. The players will be given a Starter Pack with 11+7 players (You can decide how many DL, DR, DC,CM... in your 11 players, while the other 7 player's position are randomly distributed). I will be using an Excel file and it's built in randomizer to randomly pick the players. 
  4. Every player will start with 30 coins to spend on packs and buying players.
  5. You can obtain new players through buying packs and deals between players.
  6. There will be 3 type of packs (Premium, Gold and Silver) that cost 10, 5 and 3 coins each. Premium pack will cover players with CA within 140-200; Gold pack will cover players within 100-200; Silver pack will cover players within 50-200. 
  7. There will be a limit of how many packs you can buy each time, maximum of 3 Premium packs, 5 Gold packs and 5 Silver packs.
  8. We will be building your team with IGE and simulating the game. You will earn 3 coins for each win, 1 for each draw and 0 for each defeat.
  9. Besides earning coins from game results, there's another way to earn coins which is based on your contribution to Vibe. For every content you posted, you will be earning coins based on what type of content it is. Only content posted in the FMM21 section counts. Simply send the link of your content below and you will be rewarded. The coin value for each content is listed below.
  • Downloadable Content (Graphics, databases etc) : 20 coins
  • Articles (Guides, Player Recommendations etc) : 15 coins
  • Proven Tactic : 10 coins
  • Completed Challenge Attempt : 5 coins

There will be more game elements when we get further into the game, but here's all of it for now.

Here's an example of what team you can possibly start with once you signed up.

  Reveal hidden contents

Let's say I decided to start my team with 1 GK, 1 LB, 1 RB, 2 CB, 2 CM, 1 AML, 1 AMR and 2 ST. Here's the team I get using my Excel randomizer.

  • GK : Alex Remiro
  • DL : Alex Grimaldo
  • DR : Timothy Castagne
  • DC : Ruben Dias
  • DC : Marcao
  • CM : Ander Herrera
  • CM : Nemanja Matic
  • AML : Filip Kostic
  • AMR : Lucas Ocampos
  • ST : Yussuf Poulsen
  • ST : Andre Silva

Here's an example of the team you may possibly start with, of course if you are lucky enough, you may have a team with both Messi and Ronaldo in it 😉

To join the game, leave a comment below in this format :

Team Name 

Team To Be Replaced :

Desired Players Position :

Home Kit Color :

Away Kit Color :

Third Kit Color :

The "Team To Be Replaced" is the team your new team will replace, it can be any team among the 20 EPL clubs, but you are advised to choose one from the Big 6 (You won't want to assemble your Ultimate Team just to be defeated 6-0 by Man City/Liverpool right?)

As for the "Desired Players Position", it will decide the team you start with, of course you can go with a team with 11 strikers and no GK's.

An example of a signup form :

  Reveal hidden contents

Team Name : Vibe FC

Team To Be Replaced : Man City

Desired Players Position 1 GK, 1 LB, 1 RB, 2 CB, 2 CM, 1 AML, 1 AMR and 2 ST

Home Kit Color : Blue+White

Away Kit Color Black+Red

Third Kit Color Purple+Blue

The signup will be open until we get around 10 players. Once signup's closed, we will be sending your team through PM. Feel free to ask any questions.  😉

Time to make guides and tactics since i am no good at doing challenges😔

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Team Name - False Nine FC

Team to Replace - Wolves

Desired Players positions - 1 GK, 2CD, 1RB, 1LB, 2CM, 1AML, AMR, 2FC 

Home Kit Colour - Gold

Away Kit Colour - Red and Black

Third Kit Colour - White and Purple

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, George Traistă said:

I was afraid there is too much to read so here is my team and some questions. 

Team name: Arsenal FC

Team to replace: Arsenal FC

Home kit, secondary and 3rd kit keep it like Arsenal. See I did things easy. 

Players: 1GK, 1LB, 1RB, 2CB, 2CM, 1AML, 1AMR, 1AMC, 1FC

 

Where do we send the Vibe contributions? 

Do we choose the tactic of our team? I think not

 

Thanks, 

You have got yourself 2 Ballon D'Or contender in a team though the average age of your team is probably above 30 😂

3 hours ago, Albionic said:

Team Name - Inter Dudley

Team to Replace - Leicester

Desired Players positions - 1 GK, 2CD, 1RB, 1LB, 1CDM, 2CM, 1AML, AMR, 1FC 

Home Kit Colour - Brown

Away Kit Colour - Pink And Green

Third Kit Colour - Orange

Looking forward to this!

I had pulled your team and it's quite a solid one which include one of the best player in EPL (which @Daejeoncitizenworship might want to have)

2 hours ago, PepGuardiola47 said:

Team Name : Guardiola XI

Team To Be Replaced : Man City

Desired Players Position 1 GK, 1 LB, 1 RB, 2 CB, 1 CM, 2 CDM, 1 AMF 1 AML and 1 AMR 

Home Kit Color : Orange+White 

Away Kit Color Black+Gold

Third Kit Color : White+Blue

Your team is probably the most balanced one out of the 10, with a lot of top players from EPL clubs 😃

1 hour ago, geordiekrispy said:

I'm in for this too, I have a plan to do some short careers so it'll tie in nicely :)

 

Team Name : Blue Star United

Team To Be Replaced : Newcastle

Desired Players Position 1 GK, 1 LB, 1 RB, 2xCB, 3xCM, 1 AML, 1 AMR and 1x SC

Home Kit Color : Green and Yellow half and half

Away Kit Color : Maroon and Blue bands

Third Kit Color : Black and White stripes

You are a bit unlucky with your team but still not a too bad one in the attacking side. You have got a few quality attackers.

36 minutes ago, Daejeoncitizenworship said:

I'm In

Team Name: RasenSport Slough FC

Team to be Replaced: Spurs

Desired Player Positions: 1 GK 1RB 1LB 2 CB 2 CM 1 ML 1 MR 2 ST

Home Kit: Sky Blue and White Stripes

Away Kit: Brown and White Checkers

Third Kit: White Kit and a Pink Diagonal-Left Stripe

Please excuse if i don't reply for awhile: twelve hour time differences with the us is a problem

2 of your best players are playing in the same club last season, while one of them just joined an EPL club on loan in January (a club that starts with A)

24 minutes ago, Chelseaplchamps2021 said:

Team Name - False Nine FC

Team to Replace - Wolves

Desired Players positions - 1 GK, 2CD, 1RB, 1LB, 2CM, 1AML, AMR, 2FC 

Home Kit Colour - Gold

Away Kit Colour - Red and Black

Third Kit Colour - White and Purple

You have got yourself one of the best player in his position which is from the club you supports 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Kun Aguero said:

You have got yourself 2 Ballon D'Or contender in a team though the average age of your team is probably above 30 😂

Oh, I hate players above 27... Be sure I will use my coins quickly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, George Traistă said:

Just a suggestion: right now this encourages people to do super short challenges or careers and not doing what they like. And some like loooong challenges like 1k,DT, TT (not me). 

How about 1 point per season in completed challenges? You do a TT of 13 seasons, you get 13 points. You do a badge of only one season, you get 1 point. 

Think like Mr Tree did the goal a mile that took him 28 seasons and get 5 points and me doing the Arsenal Gouiri that will take like 3 seasons, I will get also 5 points. 

I like this, but it feels a bit unfair for the short challenges, I think 5 points for a completed challenge, then an additional 5 points for every 3 seasons completed.

So a short challenge, like a badge of honour, will give you 5 points. But a longer challenge, like a 1k, will give you 25-30 points (assuming it's taking 15-18 seasons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Daejeoncitizenworship said:

Right It's either Odegaard or matt ryan

bit unlucky really

 

It can't be. Odegard didn't play in epl last year

So the team with A is Aston Villa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, George Traistă said:

It can't be. Odegard didn't play in epl last year

So the team with A is Aston Villa

Could be Dani Ceballos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, geordiekrispy said:

I like this, but it feels a bit unfair for the short challenges

Why? 

The amount of time you spend per season is almost the same no matter of is 1K or one badge

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, George Traistă said:

Why? 

The amount of time you spend per season is almost the same no matter of is 1K or one badge

My understanding is that you'd get 1 point for a 1 season challenge. That's almost not worth it.

You'd have to do a lot of challenges to be up near a 1k level of points.

And the initial setup of a team always takes the longest time, once you get going it's relatively quick. Well I feel it is for me anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Remember to read the rules!
Guest Rules
Remember:
  • English only
  • Read everything before posting
  • No spam, abuse, flooding or excessive swearing
  • No discussion about or links to piracy or any unapproved advertising
  • Do not give away personal information such as passwords
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×