Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Realistic tactics


Recommended Posts

some kind of tiki taka type control tactic. No striker and inside FWs, inverted wingbacks. short passing, slow

Link to comment
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, topline said:

some kind of tiki taka type control tactic. No striker and inside FWs, inverted wingbacks. short passing, slow

We have a striker. Jesus/Aguero are currently playing as a mix of DLF/PF role for the past 2 seasons

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Screenshot_20210310_020811_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.533ced6b0f240ed90188ee0a3175f887.jpg

Screenshot_20210310_020814_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.aeb590bea25e69a3686941d53aaacbb7.jpg

Screenshot_20210310_020821_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.8b1e63991ab0d9f07d546bbbbccfd89d.jpg

 

This is what seemed the closest to real life Pep, though options are limited with this being a mobile game. 

The only position I wasn't sure on was the DLP (Rodri) cause he seems to play every role that position offers in many different matches, maybe @broodje kip has the answer? 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Aaron Thornton said:

Screenshot_20210310_020811_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.533ced6b0f240ed90188ee0a3175f887.jpg

Screenshot_20210310_020814_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.aeb590bea25e69a3686941d53aaacbb7.jpg

Screenshot_20210310_020821_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.8b1e63991ab0d9f07d546bbbbccfd89d.jpg

 

This is what seemed the closest to real life Pep, though options are limited with this being a mobile game. 

The only position I wasn't sure on was the DLP (Rodri) cause he seems to play every role that position offers in many different matches, maybe @broodje kip has the answer? 

 

It’s very hard to define Rodri’s position. I would say him as BWM/DLP depending ok the opposition and if using Fernandinho, then use Anchor man.

I could say the midfield duo is interchangeable too. AP-RP when Foden and Bernardo/KDB duo, BBM-RP when Gundogan and Bernardo/KDB duo and RP-RP when KDB and Bernardo duo. I would’ve used Mezzala when playing Foden but it’s not in the game sadly

Link to comment
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, broodje kip said:

It’s very hard to define Rodri’s position. I would say him as BWM/DLP depending ok the opposition and if using Fernandinho, then use Anchor man.

I could say the midfield duo is interchangeable too. AP-RP when Foden and Bernardo/KDB duo, BBM-RP when Gundogan and Bernardo/KDB duo and RP-RP when KDB and Bernardo duo. I would’ve used Mezzala when playing Foden but it’s not in the game sadly

Have to agree. So the answer is there's many options. 

The Mezzala 😢 I want it so bad. Pogba plays it, Foden plays it, Ziyech too.

Link to comment
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Aaron Thornton said:

Have to agree. So the answer is there's many options. 

The Mezzala 😢 I want it so bad. Pogba plays it, Foden plays it, Ziyech too.

And Barella too! Mezzala is one of the role I’ve been dying for them to put in FMM!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Do you not feel Man City play a fast tempo instead of slow and the wingers, pep makes them stay wide, so is inside forwards the correct role versus wingers or is having the width set to wide a better option but keepin them as inside forwards as we know the wingers like to beat there man and dribble inside from wide any thoughts?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...