Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career FM2021 World Tour

Dr3w

Hi All, 

I have been playing FMH since way back in the 2008 and since then moving onwards to FMM i haven been much active because instead of like the PSP Area where we can toggle back and fore faster, it becomes harder for me to navigate. nonetheless as an active football fan, I am going to try and achieve the challenge i set myself every year and hopefully once again I can gain inspiration from writing and complete the challenge

Personal Challenge (Non-Journey Man Tour) - In the Ideal World, I would always use England as default and decides to use 3 team each league and I would try to complete all 30 season at the club without moving / cheating (save cheating, editor, save and going back into the game for work-permit and all unlockables)
Team 1 : The Winner - A famous team of the top (Man Utd) where I am the supporter of the club, and goes on to win everything
Team 2 : The Surprises - A Top Tier/2nd Tier Club where I slowly bring them up to glory (Leicester Winning EPL)
Team 3 : The Dirt Ground - The Lowest of the country and bringing it up to the top (Eg Bath To Win Premier League etc)

But now I am facing an issue. Where should I start first and what leagues to load? hope you guys can help me with the decisions 😅

6 minutes ago, Rich said:

The surprises team should definitely be Newcastle United 😝

Definitely Newcastle is the team 1 😂

jk I know they’re team 3 so don’t take my words so seriously 

Haha. I class Newcastle as Team 2, they are not like really rock bottom of the country which I rate class three. And you guys are real evil duos ! I am a Red Devil and being suggested to manage one of our biggest rivalry. But then Recommendation accepted. 
1st Country Team 2 : Newcastle United
because there's no suggestion on League Loaded : So I have chosen the following
England - Vanarama North/South and Above
Germany - 3. Liga and above
Italy - SerieC and above
Spain - Second Division B and above.

2 minutes ago, Dr3w said:

Haha. I class Newcastle as Team 2, they are not like really rock bottom of the country which I rate class three. And you guys are real evil duos ! I am a Red Devil and being suggested to manage one of our biggest rivalry. But then Recommendation accepted. 
1st Country Team 2 : Newcastle United
because there's no suggestion on League Loaded : So I have chosen the following
England - Vanarama North/South and Above
Germany - 3. Liga and above
Italy - SerieC and above
Spain - Second Division B and above.

Wrong! Newcastle is shit and deserves to be rock bottom 😂😂

18 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

Wrong! Newcastle is shit and deserves to be rock bottom 😂😂

How dare you 😳😂

Don’t listen to him @Dr3w, we are fantastic to manage!

For Germany 3.Liga you can go with Turkgucu, just got promoted from 4th division. 

Spain go for Atletico Baleares, Deportivo la Corina, Dux Inter or Santander... these are cool clubs. 

33 minutes ago, George Traistă said:

For Germany 3.Liga you can go with Turkgucu, just got promoted from 4th division. 

Spain go for Atletico Baleares, Deportivo la Corina, Dux Inter or Santander... these are cool clubs. 

Girona would be a cool option too. They should have a junior type affiliate with Man City which is 100% helping

20 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

Girona would be a cool option too. They should have a junior type affiliate with Man City which is 100% helping

Not helping, they will loan only the listed for loan players and nothing more. The advantage is they won't ask for salary. After only one year you will have better players that they will want to loan. 

30 minutes ago, Antonie said:

Inter Milan is m'y Favorite😍

images.jpeg

That’s a blast from the past, what a game that was and like you, I loved Adriano on it!

Thanks for the suggestion George,

after Newcastle I will go to Turkgucu, 
Deportivo La Coruna and Racing Santander I did played them before way in the past. they are sad clubs from La Liga dropping down.

But first Recommendation was England's Newcastle so I will do Newcastle first.
And Antonie, That was like PES 2000s ! I used to play that. I had a favourite team in each country but they had all went on to become so called big powers making me boring to use it For eg : 
Juventus (relegated and back to dominating Serie A)
At Madrid (Fernando Torres times till now at the top)
Dortmund (had quite a few lull period before Jurgen Klopp brings up again)

Thanks all for the votes and sorry for the very long delay due to the following 

1. New job during the COVID period 
2. I loaded a database too huge 

Team Using : Newcastle United
League Loaded : England (Vanarama North/South and Above , Germany (3. Liga and above), Italy (Serie C and above) and Spain (Second Division B and Above)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1 : Appointment

image.jpeg.9358f87a29cfe3349c2018e94e43bde4.jpege85560758_WhatsAppImage2021-05-28at5_56_56AM.thumb.jpeg.b1e95f59e4742cce673bba90ffba8705.jpeg

Steve bruce has decided to step down as Newcastle United Manager, in an urgent appointment, Mr Dr3w has been appointed as an interim Manager and will step down after one season. 

I am delighted to be given the opportunity to be Newcastle United Manager despite little known about me. I will be bringing some changes and hopefully it will be positive for the club

Chapter 2 : Backroom Changes.

Firstly , Steve Agnew and Joe Joyce has decided to depart from the team as Coaches after Steve has stepped down as Manager, We are also delighted to bring in Joe Parkinson from Hartlepool to be my assistant manager, Angel Acena from Badaoz and Pedro Gomez. We will also be having alot of transfer activity

0762655f-19cd-4559-9a95-359ec49be3e7.thumb.jpg.3bf6793aa1d22244a3bd542b46b30426.jpg

Chapter 3 : Transfer In & Out

1149209495_WhatsAppImage2021-05-28at6_18_36AM.thumb.jpeg.61804dc8c6b58bbb4fc9eafef459f5d3.jpeg1614980972_WhatsAppImage2021-05-28at6_19_27AM.thumb.jpeg.c11e4fd3d8d219665d916535a94a0749.jpeg82340628_WhatsAppImage2021-05-28at6_18_59AM.thumb.jpeg.29c3c26d6f504af93231641477001c2c.jpeg

With an massive selling, Mr Dr3w raised 116M from player sold. (Federico Fernandez was sold in January after little play time), 

1420644373_WhatsAppImage2021-05-28at6_28.40AM(1).thumb.jpeg.764932bfd81ac6312bab695ce9eec4cc.jpeg2131116475_WhatsAppImage2021-05-28at6_28_05AM.thumb.jpeg.4d9d4ca3f91977cb86f319df0c8bf2f6.jpeg1012811393_WhatsAppImage2021-05-28at6_27_47AM.thumb.jpeg.23e1586fd0e914a089a15e1de0cdd8f6.jpeg

As we do not have European Qualification, it is hard to attract player of high calibre but we did some improvement to the first team by attracting Jonathan Bamba from Lille, Reece Oxford back from Germany, and also raiding some of the wonderkids.