Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Reserves

57 minutes ago, PepGuardiola47 said:

I am currently managing barcelona, they have a league for the reserves and..i hav loaded it...but still they don't play a match...why so?

That's odd. While they are not playing for the reserve leagues (they are playing in Segunda Division if I remembered correctly), they should have matches in the fixtures scheduled. If this happened when you created a save, something's definitely wrong. But if it happened after a few season, then they probably got relegated to a non-playable league.

Check Barcelona B again. If they are playing for Terceira Division, then there was nothing wrong about it, patiently wait until they got promoted again. If not, use changes.txt.

2 hours ago, NguyenDucAnh said:

That's odd. While they are not playing for the reserve leagues (they are playing in Segunda Division if I remembered correctly), they should have matches in the fixtures scheduled. If this happened when you created a save, something's definitely wrong. But if it happened after a few season, then they probably got relegated to a non-playable league.

Check Barcelona B again. If they are playing for Terceira Division, then there was nothing wrong about it, patiently wait until they got promoted again. If not, use changes.txt.

Its my first season at barca...maybe i will try creating another save..