Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Help with my Tactic

Hi Guys This is my First Time posting here so bare with me, been an Fmm player since 2019 but was not playing much just taking a tactic from here and using them. So I decided to make my own tactic for the first time and used it at Lyon and managed to finish third but I got too many draws and didn't score much goals. So if anyone can help me improve this Tactic it will be much appreciated. Here it is, if you need more info you can tell me.

Screenshot_20210311-144749_1615463497004.png

Screenshot_20210311-144758_1615463473509.png

Screenshot_20210311-144807_1615463455134.png

Here is the League Table at the End of the season 

PicsArt_03-11-02.53.49.jpg

Screenshot_20210311-144647_1615463408953.png

Edited by Superfrank8
  • I would change the BBM to a CM as currently you have two players who will drift from their position therefore leaving you vulnerable in the center of the park.
  • I would change both Central Defenders to CB just down to my own personal preference.
  • I would alter the team mentality depending on opponents, maybe go overload against Dijon and Strasbourg while more Balanced against PSG and Monaco for example.
  • I personally would remove "Shoot On Sight" although again is just down to my play style.

Good luck and let me know how you get on!

26 minutes ago, DLC said:
  • I would change the BBM to a CM as currently you have two players who will drift from their position therefore leaving you vulnerable in the center of the park.
  • I would change both Central Defenders to CB just down to my own personal preference.
  • I would alter the team mentality depending on opponents, maybe go overload against Dijon and Strasbourg while more Balanced against PSG and Monaco for example.
  • I personally would remove "Shoot On Sight" although again is just down to my play style.

Thanks for the reply will try that👆 and tell you how i progress

On 11/03/2021 at 16:03, DLC said:

Made the changes above but I mainly started with Overload Mentality for all games and even the big games and the results got better I even see more goal contributions from my Inside Forwards.

Here is how I'm doing mid season got knocked out of the UCL by two points but currently sitting comfortable at the top of the table

Screenshot_20210312-165456_1615559225918.png

Screenshot_20210312-172556_1615559214928.png

The set up looks good mate nice work!

I think another two changes you could look at making are taking the Inside Forwards to Inverted Wingers to allow the Wing Backs to advance greater and contribute more in an attacking sense, you could even move the Wingbacks up slightly as I feel as though this offers alot more in attacking sense and doesn't hinder you defensively too much!

Keep it up mate, really good base to work off there! Well done!