Greenwood - 42pts

Bellingham - 44pts

Sancho - 36pts

Boadu - 34pts

CL Win - 20pts

Total for season 2 : 476 pts

Season 1 370pts + Season 2 476pts

TOTAL : 846pts

That was fun 👍 Have to say the challenge suit my tactic completely. Love it. Thank you !! 👍

Edited by FrAn4eSc0

Thank you guys 👍Ussualy i don't write but decide to give it a go. It is a pleasure this save. I may have 200 goals with Barcelona but here i created something special with the lads and they are killing it 👍🙂

You've done very well.

Though, imo, the challenge has gotten pretty predictable and boring. I normally start a new and more challenging save at this point. My opinion. You could try one with a certain number of academy graduates in the match squad every match day.

Edited by GARRINCHA777
Further details included.
20 minutes ago, GARRINCHA777 said:

You've done very well.

Though, imo, the challenge has gotten pretty predictable and boring. I normally start a new and more challenging save at this point. My opinion. You could try one with a certain number of academy graduates in the match squad every match day.

Maybe you should start your own one now 😉

Great score @FrAn4eSc0 - truly massive! 

Added you to the leaderboard, right at the top, with 882 points. If you're wondering why that's 36 more than what you calculated, you might want to check how many players you included when you added it up! 😄 

PS. I fully expect to at least be in the running for "Most Confusing Challenge" when the Vibe Awards roll around. This one takes some calculating! 

Edited by Scratch
14 hours ago, GARRINCHA777 said:

You've done very well.

This was an attempt at the Borussia Babes challenge, which is only a two season challenge - so it's now finished and @FrAn4eSc0 has made it onto the leaderboard. Presumably he will indeed be starting a new save at this point. 🙂 

19 hours ago, Scratch said:

Great score @FrAn4eSc0 - truly massive! 

Added you to the leaderboard, right at the top, with 882 points. If you're wondering why that's 36 more than what you calculated, you might want to check how many players you included when you added it up! 😄 

PS. I fully expect to at least be in the running for "Most Confusing Challenge" when the Vibe Awards roll around. This one takes some calculating! 

Thank you @Scratch !! 👍

I forget to add Sancho 😃It was 5:30 in the morning and i was half asleep to be honest 😃 Thanks for adding me. I don't post a lot but during the years i always keep an eye on all of you guys !! Great job 👍👍👍

11 hours ago, FrAn4eSc0 said:

Thank you @Scratch !! 👍

I forget to add Sancho 😃It was 5:30 in the morning and i was half asleep to be honest 😃 Thanks for adding me. I don't post a lot but during the years i always keep an eye on all of you guys !! Great job 👍👍👍

Haha, been there done that! 😄