Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics 1K proven tactic: 4-2-3-1

I have used this tactic in 3 challenges already, and because I don't intend to take on another high scoring challenge, I will put up the tactic here, hopefully it will be useful for others. 

Challenge 1. Link

Challenge 2. Link

Challenge 3 is in VPLScreenshot_20210316_094025_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.c650b20a030fc472eb43ae01a8906675.jpg

I always started the game with attacking mentality but made changes after 10-15 monites if that didn't work. Changed to Overload if the other team didn't had shots and I had just 1 or 2 shots. Changed to Counter if the other team had more shots than me. 

Screenshot_20210316_094032_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.be086b7e235a6eca67417ca9decf59cc.jpg

Screenshot_20210316_094037_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.0c4dd243a3117259d600747d52595972.jpgScreenshot_20210316_094041_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.a8a2c9538aca39ec57ed804a72701abf.jpg

On the Set Pieces I went on with the old, but gold, attack Near Post from corners. Shoot from the two spots in front of the goal and Best Header from all other positions. 

Screenshot_20210316_094055_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.769823146a5fab1bcb23a7d5f7e20798.jpgScreenshot_20210316_094105_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.cb7a8a9ed6b8f6d872f395462c7cfc45.jpg

As for the players, the striker is a 100% pure Target Man with good Aerial, Shooting, Movement and Strength. And maybe a selfish one should get some extra goals. 

All other players should have good Teamwork (14-15+) and low on Shooting (max 11-12).

Wing-Backs and Wingers were all 15+ on Crossing and 13+ on Dribbling. 

Midfielders (MC and AMC) had 15+ on passing and 14+ on Creativity. 

As any FMM Tactic, take it with a pinch of salt, you may need to make small adjustments.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please post here. 

Good luck! 

I'm going to take some ideas from this for sure for my next challenge, may I ask was the passing focus on both flanks purely to get the ball out wide for the winger + wing back to deliver crosses into the box?

I followed your Gouiri career and that was brilliant so I am sure this will work wonders!

Always interesting to see tactics used for high scoring challenges. This is completely different to my own tactic but looks so good. I've never found playing wide and down both flanks to work that well so it's great to see.

14 minutes ago, DLC said:

I'm going to take some ideas from this for sure for my next challenge, may I ask was the passing focus on both flanks purely to get the ball out wide for the winger + wing back to deliver crosses into the box?

Yes, the wing-backs and wingers delivers a lot of crosses in the box to a good aeriel and movement striker. 

In Gouiri save, 2nd and 3rd season, I had games with 60+ attempted crosses. Every game I had 30-40 attempts. Around 15-20% are successful. 

7 minutes ago, Dai_ said:

I've never found playing wide and down both flanks to work that well so it's great to see.

In few matches, when the other team used Wide, I went Balanced. 

Usually I play Narrow but on this one, with a focus on wingers and wing-backs it worked better on wide. 

This is light years different from what I used in Poland for my 100/112 goal seasons, which were both very different from each other.

What's the Romanian for 'more than one way to skin a cat?' 

5 minutes ago, hhooo said:

This is light years different from what I used in Poland for my 100/112 goal seasons, which were both very different from each other.

Mai mult de o modalitate de a jupui o pisică.

George has been teaching me Romanian.

the 4231 seems to be very good in this years FMM, defensively solid enough while providing good attacking output. The tactic looks good, very similar to my 1kc one!

9 minutes ago, JamesVilla said:

What attributes would tell you a player is selfish? Low teamwork? 

Yes

19 minutes ago, hhooo said:

13 minutes ago, Rich said:

Mai mult de o modalitate de a jupui o pisică.

🤣 That is the sophisticated way, and Rich is a rich Welsh man 🤣

Hi George, how did you find having "Early Crosses" on? I have a 1k Challenge going with Liam Delap and have a similar setup to the one you have here however I opted not to have early crosses on but after thinking about it, it would improve the frequency we get crosses into the box.

8 minutes ago, DLC said:

Hi George, how did you find having "Early Crosses" on? I have a 1k Challenge going with Liam Delap and have a similar setup to the one you have here however I opted not to have early crosses on but after thinking about it, it would improve the frequency we get crosses into the box.

I opted for a striker with good pace and went for fast tempo so I got a lot of crosses in the box from wing-backs and wings.

A wing back delivered around 8-10 crosses every game. A winger deliver around 12-15 crosses every game. Around 40% from my goals came from crosses (match time, not free kicks or corners). 

Edited by George Traistă
7 minutes ago, George Traistă said:

I opted for a striker with good pace and went for fast tempo so I got a lot of crosses in the box from wing-backs and wings.

A wing back delivered around 8-10 crosses every game. A winger deliver around 12-15 crosses every game. Around 40% from my goals came from crosses (match time, not free kicks or corners). 

They are really great numbers mate, I may have some tweaking to do to my tactic then as I have not considered what you have just said. I obviously don't want a carbon copy of your tactic as that isn't allowed for the challenge but there is deffintley some hints I will take and try to employ into my tactic! Thanks mate!

Not 100% sure but this may have been nerfed by updates.

Tried it at three different clubs and it's not worked well at any, and with the players brought in to fit the system. Still trying though. Determined to get it going.

On 04/04/2021 at 13:12, Schwantz34 said:

Not 100% sure but this may have been nerfed by updates.

Tried it at three different clubs and it's not worked well at any, and with the players brought in to fit the system. Still trying though. Determined to get it going.

same here. 4 different clubs, 2 different leagues. Might be the updates.

On 16/03/2021 at 11:55, George Traistă said:

Yes, the wing-backs and wingers delivers a lot of crosses in the box to a good aeriel and movement striker. 

In Gouiri save, 2nd and 3rd season, I had games with 60+ attempted crosses. Every game I had 30-40 attempts. Around 15-20% are successful. 

In few matches, when the other team used Wide, I went Balanced. 

Usually I play Narrow but on this one, with a focus on wingers and wing-backs it worked better on wide. 

Where can i see the gouiri save?

On 16/03/2021 at 11:46, Rich said:

Well done on posting, just shows how different tactics can be, as my 1k one is a bit different from this.

Can you shareyour 1KC tactic, lets end Fmm21 with a gift from you, only 4 months left :)