Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career 100 Goals, season 1 from midfield (hopefully)

I would like to finish this by going right back to the start.

I've mentioned numerous  times on Vibe that I always test with Bayern due to their well balanced world class squad.

One player has stood out for me in the past two versions of the game. I went deep into a 1k attempt last year that I never posted on Vibe and I wanted to do this with him. Unfortunately  stamina and injury prounness  held me back both times

By choice though I would use this truly awesome player in everything I do. So consistent, great long shots but equally good at taking on players and scoring.

Not good enough for West Brom but always my No1

Hajp91a.jpg

A final final note I promise. 

Used Fabinho and Hernandez (from Milan) for the fist time. Hernandez had 6 separate injuries and totalled 18 games for me. Fabinho played 40 (mostly sub) but had a red tired message for every match until the last game of the season. Absolute  pants for me and probably  cost Mane a few goals due to lack of quality backup.

FIN

I really enjoyed this mate massive well done and so so unlucky to fall just short, such a kick in the teeth! Well done all the less mate, brilliant effort!