Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Challenges The Golden Boys

DLC

The Golden Boys

20210327_161217.jpg.8b0d8227794e05c6fefb6b824d5417a0.jpg

The Premier Leagure is often considered as the best and most competitive league in world football. The league has boasted some of the most talented goalscorers ever seen including Alan Shearer, Cristiano Ronaldo and Thierry Henry all of whom have won the most coveted individual award in English football. The Golden Boot.

This challenge will consist of seven stages:

• Stage One: Thierry Henry | 30 Goals
  • Stage Two: Robin van Persie | 30 Goals
  • Stage Three: Luis Suarez | 31 Goals
  • Stage Four: Cristiano Ronaldo | 31 Goals
  • Stage Five: Alan Shearer | 31 Goals
  • Stage Six: Alan Shearer | 34 Goals
  • Stage Seven: Andy Cole | 34 Goals

Challenge Rules:

• You may use any Premier League club.
  • You may use Cristiano Ronaldo and Luis Suarez if you like for their stages but it is down to you.
  • You must exceed the league goals scored by each player at their stage.
  • The player you use must be the same nationality as the player from each stage.
  • The player must be sold or demoted once you complete their stage of the challenge.
  • The player can be at the club originally or bought in previous seasons.
  • The stages must be completed in order, from one to seven.
  • If you fail to beat any stage the challenge is over.
  • No Unlockables
  • No Cheating

Good Luck!

Edited by DLC
4 hours ago, FuddledFox said:

Nice challenge mate, just to clarify when it’s the season to replicate Ronaldo and Salah can you use those two players or would it have to be a different Portuguese or Egyptian?

Good question mate and I was meant to include this in original post so will edit now.

You may use any current player be it Luis Suarez, Mohammed Salah or Cristiano Ronaldo for their stage of the challenge mate. Any active player in the current database is allowed.

EDIT: @FuddledFox I have actually started this and was intrigued about the Salah replacement if he wasn't available and there are not too many Egyptians available so I have swapped him out for Robin van Persie of Holland.

Edited by DLC
16 hours ago, DLC said:

Good question mate and I was meant to include this in original post so will edit now.

You may use any current player be it Luis Suarez, Mohammed Salah or Cristiano Ronaldo for their stage of the challenge mate. Any active player in the current database is allowed.

EDIT: @FuddledFox I have actually started this and was intrigued about the Salah replacement if he wasn't available and there are not too many Egyptians available so I have swapped him out for Robin van Persie of Holland.

You could leave Salah there as the 'hard mode' of the challenge. You would need to load an asian league to get access to more players from Egypt, which would make things more interesting. 

That may be something I will look into doing in the future mate, like you say maybe I can add that in as an optional extra as a Stage 8 so to speak. I have lots of ideas for challenges that I am going to try and post in the near future but want to space them out as to give everyone an opportunity to complete them and so I am not flooding the forum!