Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Need Help ?

mirofcb

I’m not a big fan of playing fast and expressive myself, I tend to keep them on normal and balanced, but that’s personal preference. I seem to get better results that way.

I wouldn’t say there is much wrong with that tactic without me actually trying it, but Richarlison shouldn’t be used as a TM, he could be used better as an AF or a DLF.

4 hours ago, Rich said:

I’m not a big fan of playing fast and expressive myself, I tend to keep them on normal and balanced, but that’s personal preference. I seem to get better results that way.

I wouldn’t say there is much wrong with that tactic without me actually trying it, but Richarlison shouldn’t be used as a TM, he could be used better as an AF or a DLF.

Thx 😁

I would suggest to put a right footed ball playing defender instead of where blind is. Also your AP needs a person who feeds him the ball like a CM because you RP is doing a role of an AP and DLP, your BWM is looking to regain possession rather than look to build up the play. Another thing you could do is try playing through the flanks, I know you only have the wingbacks there but it will force the midfielders to move out and support the wingback allow more space for the AP since you're playing a narrow formation and you instructed your team to stay narrow. Last thing is the striker partner ship, I tried the TM and AF/P up top and won some trophies but that was because my league is weaker and my players are world class (Portuguese league, FCP) however right now I'm testing a P and AF combo which seems to be more consistent. I hope this helps.:)

The reason why I suggest the P and AF partnership is because the P also acts as a Target man is a way since he stays in the middle while the AF makes space and drifts out wide.

11 hours ago, bayern munich Ar said:

The reason why I suggest the P and AF partnership is because the P also acts as a Target man is a way since he stays in the middle while the AF makes space and drifts out wide.

So Ap to put something Like ss or am ? 

Ps thx 😁

On 01/04/2021 at 05:29, mirofcb said:

So Ap to put something Like ss or am ? 

Ps thx 😁

I suggest to put an ss because he will act as another forward and make runs in behind, an AM acts like an AP in a way but he (AM) will drop deeper to receive the ball and will shoot more often.