Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Manual training recommendations

Hi all

I've been reading some do's and don'ts on here and have noticed that I should do manual training for the best effect. What should I look to select which training schedule and attribute for which players?

Thanks

The first hing that you really wants is the best facilities that you can get and coaches.

Player training:

Strikers: Either train them as a target man or a poacher.

Attacking mid: Train as AP works the best.

Wingers/Inside forwards: train the in the normal position like winger as a winger and inside F as an inside F.

Midfield: Train everyone as a CM with a focus on Passing. (highly recommend if its a young players to send them out on loan unless you plan to use them in the first team).

Defenders: Center backs can be trained as CB or NCB and if they are really good with technique of 12 and up you can train them as BPD (suggest to train them on CB or NCB first).

Fullbacks: train them in which position you wanna play them so a FB as a FB and WB as a WB, even though it might say in the suggested training role a FB and you want him to play as a WB train him as a WB.

GK: usually train them as a normal GK basic stats.

For the intensity of training I suggest to leave it on normal if you play in a congested league schedule like Premier league, however at a certain age if you notice the player is not improving his stats put his training on high intensity.

Mentoring also helps a player improve. Especially if you have professional/ambitious or something like that as a personality trait. Avoid getting players with a relaxed personality.

Highly suggest to send all young players on loan, also before looking where to send him look at the loan teams facilities, the higher the better and look at what formation they play to ensure he will get enough playing time. 

1 hour ago, bayern munich Ar said:

The first hing that you really wants is the best facilities that you can get and coaches.

Player training:

Strikers: Either train them as a target man or a poacher.

Attacking mid: Train as AP works the best.

Wingers/Inside forwards: train the in the normal position like winger as a winger and inside F as an inside F.

Midfield: Train everyone as a CM with a focus on Passing. (highly recommend if its a young players to send them out on loan unless you plan to use them in the first team).

Defenders: Center backs can be trained as CB or NCB and if they are really good with technique of 12 and up you can train them as BPD (suggest to train them on CB or NCB first).

Fullbacks: train them in which position you wanna play them so a FB as a FB and WB as a WB, even though it might say in the suggested training role a FB and you want him to play as a WB train him as a WB.

GK: usually train them as a normal GK basic stats.

For the intensity of training I suggest to leave it on normal if you play in a congested league schedule like Premier league, however at a certain age if you notice the player is not improving his stats put his training on high intensity.

Mentoring also helps a player improve. Especially if you have professional/ambitious or something like that as a personality trait. Avoid getting players with a relaxed personality.

Highly suggest to send all young players on loan, also before looking where to send him look at the loan teams facilities, the higher the better and look at what formation they play to ensure he will get enough playing time. 

I kinda have to disagree here. Poacher & Target Men trains with very limited attributes. It’s the same as Advanced Playmaker. I prefer training them as Trequartista instead as they often develop very well rounded compared to the others.

When it comes to CM, I would say BBM or RPM training is the best. I often focus on stamina since a lot of youngsters especially regens will be lacking them. Every single role in the CM position got passing as the primary attributes so double focusing on it looks pointless. Stamina, Pace, Teamwork and Technique would be more important.

The rest sound fine so no comment from me

2 hours ago, broodje kip said:

I kinda have to disagree here. Poacher & Target Men trains with very limited attributes. It’s the same as Advanced Playmaker. I prefer training them as Trequartista instead as they often develop very well rounded compared to the others.

When it comes to CM, I would say BBM or RPM training is the best. I often focus on stamina since a lot of youngsters especially regens will be lacking them. Every single role in the CM position got passing as the primary attributes so double focusing on it looks pointless. Stamina, Pace, Teamwork and Technique would be more important.

The rest sound fine so no comment from me

It also depends on what kind of players he buys or gets from the youth academy, I like for my striker to have at least 13 technique and 12/13 team work and 13 & 13 for the midfield (of course this is not for anything under the second flight teams). For the the strikers and CM I usually send them out on loan and they come back very well rounded. I usually do that with all young players.