Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career French Revolution II - Mon Idole [First Update]

6 minutes ago, Rich said:

Great start there, was expecting about 300 goals, but that will do I reckon, keep it up 👍

I’m sorry to let you down but as long as no Welsh lad does it here, I don’t think I can do that

Seems like a good start to me, although at the same time it still seems like the end is impossibly far! 😄

But now on to the really important stuff - where did you play Mikey and how did he go? Starter or more of a squad player given how good your squad is?

2 minutes ago, Scratch said:

Seems like a good start to me, although at the same time it still seems like the end is impossibly far! 😄

But now on to the really important stuff - where did you play Mikey and how did he go? Starter or more of a squad player given how good your squad is?

More as squad player this time. He’s the main sub to Griezzy. Tbh it is quite hard to choose between your favourite player with you idol but since the idole is the main man here…

19 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

More as squad player this time. He’s the main sub to Griezzy. Tbh it is quite hard to choose between your favourite player with you idol but since the idole is the main man here…

Fair enough. But if we get to vote on your next career, put me down for a 50/50 1k Split with Mikey. Unless you've already done that and I missed it!?

14 minutes ago, Scratch said:

Fair enough. But if we get to vote on your next career, put me down for a 50/50 1k Split with Mikey. Unless you've already done that and I missed it!?

No, I haven’t done it yet. I honestly do have it in my mind but would probably be after I have finished high school. Too bad they’re delaying it and I will most likely finish it next year when I am already a legal adult 😕

Edited by broodje kip