Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Pipi tries dual 1kc gls ✅ & 1kc assists ✅ - The End

Rob

51 minutes ago, Rich said:

Great choice, will be nice to see how he develops😁

Thanks Rich. 🙏 

45 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

So.... your name is Rob 500? I can’t wait when one of your club legend retires and your son name is Michael 500 😂.

He looks very interesting btw. Good luck Robert!

That would be brilliant. What a name!

37 minutes ago, DLC said:

The best of luck mate, looking at the clue now its so obvious! 🤣

Cheers mate. I did worry it was at first and then people struggled. Definitely a ‘easy when you know’.

36 minutes ago, Rob said:

That would be brilliant. What a name!

Yeah Michael is great but, I found a better first name for him:

1848DBED-6FD6-4C1C-A44F-8768F6D6FB78.thumb.png.41f2d2ee961734039ef1ba15f5888a62.png

Mikey!

Lovely player choice Robert. Ive signed him a a free a couple of times but never used him.

Hopefully he wont take the Pipi and do you proud.

31 minutes ago, Woody said:

Lovely player choice Robert. Ive signed him a a free a couple of times but never used him.

Hopefully he wont take the Pipi and do you proud.

That joke. Outstanding. Thanks mate.

1 hour ago, Ian said:

Good luck. I have mixed feelings on the player so it’ll be interesting to see how he develops. 

Thanks Ian. Mixed feelings in what way? I’ve got visions that you’ve met him in real life and he called you a name or something 🤪

1 minute ago, Rob said:

Thanks Ian. Mixed feelings in what way? I’ve got visions that you’ve met him in real life and he called you a name or something 🤪

I think he took the Pipi out of him  😂😂😂

53 minutes ago, Rob said:

Same as you with the low shooting and crossing but no reason why they can’t improve. 

1 hour ago, Woody said:

I think he took the Pipi out of him  😂😂😂

Haha. There’s that joke again! 

12 minutes ago, Ian said:

Same as you with the low shooting and crossing but no reason why they can’t improve. 

I’d hope so. 🤞 

53 minutes ago, Woody said:

I didnt even tell him to say it 😂😂

Yeah you did. Your Barcodes have mind control over one another.

9 hours ago, broodje kip said:

All these jokes really pipi me off! 😤

I’m hoping he doesn’t actually pronounce it Pie-Pie

This is ballsy. I've never used him properly. Only a few times I've used Real and he's covered an injured player or two. Really interested in how you get on here. Best of luck. 👍

34 minutes ago, Dai_ said:

This is ballsy. I've never used him properly. Only a few times I've used Real and he's covered an injured player or two. Really interested in how you get on here. Best of luck. 👍

Thanks. I have to be honest and say that it isn’t as ballsy as it first seems as I may have played a few seasons already and know that turns ok before I committed to posting 👌 

14 minutes ago, Woody said:

Enough with the Pipi jokes already...bloody childish behaviour 😂😂

Absolutely. All Newcastle fans too (I think of 🥪 as a closet Newcastle fan). 

1 hour ago, Rob said:

Thanks. I have to be honest and say that it isn’t as ballsy as it first seems as I may have played a few seasons already and know that turns ok before I committed to posting 👌 

Absolutely. All Newcastle fans too (I think of 🥪 as a closet Newcastle fan). 

Well, on the surface its ballsy seeing as not many, if any of us have used him with any purpose before.

You're just like me then. I like to get a few seasons done at least before I commit to posting anything on here. 

Regardless, I wish you well with it. 👍

18 minutes ago, Dai_ said:

Well, on the surface its ballsy seeing as not many, if any of us have used him with any purpose before.

You're just like me then. I like to get a few seasons done at least before I commit to posting anything on here. 

Regardless, I wish you well with it. 👍

Great minds and all that! Thank you kind Sir.

Nice choice mate. Definitely no pee pee jokes here. But if you've already played a few seasons, get busy and post one for us! 😄

Season 01

Season 1 is all about settling in and not getting the sack in my eyes! With a club like SLB it’s then about building up the squad, reputation, and therefore generating more cash to play with. 

Once the squad is to the standard I hope in, say, 3-4 seasons it’s then about keeping players happy and managing retirements.

Keeping that all in mind, transfers were quite fun early on. The intention of pretty much every signing was to buy cheap with a 50% sell-on, improve them so they are of a mega-million standard, and then use as trades for better players.

Spoiler

F5C11157-8D80-425E-B5F7-FAC8CA9DFC03.thumb.jpeg.e2dea4f61b1fdc3ee78310b4588add17.jpegE1D386BB-8963-42EB-8BF4-5EF9B899C73C.thumb.jpeg.d1819a537b6d81c849687cd813196d02.jpegEA41105F-E736-453E-909B-5FB9FFDF4FF0.thumb.jpeg.0c212d8cd10533727cb4f59056c8b887.jpegE892A623-D945-4B6B-88C9-280B7E886231.thumb.jpeg.fca91e35dcec2b87e0bfbe047200580e.jpeg

Pipi was the obvious bargain, but every other player fulfilled the above criteria. South America is a great place to shop, with Villa, Henrique, and Ugarte players I’ve used plenty of times before and it’s no secret they develop nicely.

I found selling players difficult at Benfica. No matter how low I offered them out barely anyone seemed interested. A flaw in the game or a flaw in my transfer ability? Who knows!

Did you know that there are 30,000 different species of fish? Blew my mind a bit. I’ll ask for something really random next time I go to the chippy! 

We won the league and cup double, lost in the League Cup final, and got (sort of) FMMed by Liverpool in the Champions League... which is something that always seems to happen to me.

Spoiler

602F38A1-5CE2-42F7-BCE9-F0271609C5B0.thumb.jpeg.59da15d8f43cd74564063d6240c5db8e.jpeg8F8A2C46-3A59-4EEE-A64D-9E765BE27863.thumb.png.5b14a9023c3cacc4ea097d88ed2599fb.png8F0F838D-3A8A-4A65-B60F-A878B3965BBD.thumb.jpeg.92017c70208c0dbe3edea39c50fa18e7.jpeg

Pipi has improved quite a bit, mostly at the end of the season - does this happen for everyone else? - and scored 24 and assisted 30.

Spoiler

B935E834-3770-42BF-802F-641A337BA065.thumb.jpeg.14585658092c5aae7545ba21d5004950.jpegBA80ECAE-4C54-49F5-B2B5-4C209E71F21F.thumb.jpeg.004cf750ee13a39c3cbb45cd01a3f723.jpeg

I think that’s a solid start rather than being spectacular or disappointing. Considering. I’d be happy with an average of 40 a season across the career so we aren’t too far off already.

Thanks for reading! 

49 minutes ago, Rich said:

Well done Robert, some lovely signings and a great start for Pipi.

Thanks Rich. Henrique is the one I love. You ever heard of him?

6 minutes ago, FuddledFox said:

Great start, what a bargain Pipi is at 2.6m!

Absolutely. You should come to the supermarket with me one day - I love a bargain.