Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help How can i let Vardy excel

Hi guys been starting ‘again’ with the foxes bur this time a other formation and i want Vardy to excell with goals and assists if possible without putting him on poacher. You can see my formation below in the pics but its in dutch so i’ll translate

Sk wb bpd cd wb bwm rp bbm if if af

narrow with, slow tempo balanced freed

defence balanced own half pressure normal tackling no offside trap and time wasting

look for overlap work in to box through balls short passing style with a mixed passing focus and short gk distribution

in a 4-1-2-2-1 formation, now Jamie got like 20 goals from 21 games and 3 assists but, thats mostly when im losing a game  i switch to put him on poacher duty. And my if contribute less Barnes 6 goals and 3 assists Under 4 goals 10 assist (mostly from corners) 

can any of you guys help me? or do i just need to put him in a poacher role and there will be a goal galore. Thanks in advance. 

610D68CE-512C-4C49-9E2E-0D14E83EB5BD.jpeg

02F8243A-B5F7-4BEB-939D-B4C9C76435E1.jpeg

87D96294-A774-4799-B3AC-3D341E7C9785.jpeg

4C21085A-65FE-4829-AE17-9B798E3A3D85.jpeg

As far as i can tell you don't have enough creativity in midfield so maybe he's not getting the supply he needs. Change the bwm to A, then you can replace bbm with ap. I would also use at least 1 IWB to overload the midfield and don't use overlap as you dont want a lot of crossing because vardy is terrible in the air

Try something like this..... 

Screenshot_20210404_174514_com.sega.score.jpg

Screenshot_20210404_174244_com.sega.score.jpg

Screenshot_20210404_174237_com.sega.score.jpg

Screenshot_20210404_174227_com.sega.score.jpg

Edited by Insidious

Oka

1 hour ago, Insidious said:

As far as i can tell you don't have enough creativity in midfield so maybe he's not getting the supply he needs. Change the bwm to A, then you can replace bbm with ap. I would also use at least 1 IWB to overload the midfield and don't use overlap as you dont want a lot of crossing because vardy is terrible in the air

Okay, thanks i’ll try it for sure, i thought with yoeri and madders there is enough creativity. Although Vards aerial stats arent great when i use him as a poacher he nets a lot of crosses.
i’ve started regular leicester saves but then on with a 4231 formation with Vards as a poacher but i want him to contribute more to the team with assists Does my tactic comes close to what Rodgers uses in real life you think? Although he switches a lot with his formations this year bc injuries

Edited by Gerrit87
44 minutes ago, Gerrit87 said:

Oka

Okay, thanks i’ll try it for sure, i thought with yoeri and madders there is enough creativity. Although Vards aerial stats arent great when i use him as a poacher he nets a lot of crosses.
i’ve started regular leicester saves but then on with a 4231 formation with Vards as a poacher but i want him to contribute more to the team with assists Does my tactic comes close to what Rodgers uses in real life you think? Although he switches a lot with his formations this year bc injuries

Its not just having the players there its the roles you selected bbm is not a creative player as such. As for what brendan rogers is playing i dont know ive not watched enough of there games to comment. Make sure if you change the tactical roles you also change the corresponding players training schedule 👍

Edited by Insidious
10 hours ago, Insidious said:

How does this tactic works out for you in the league?