Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games Would You Rather

Welcome to Would You Rather! Every week I will think of a Would You Rather question about FMM, sometimes maybe a bit bizarre, and you guys will answer it.

The first question is...

Would You Rather have a PL team full of players with 20 for every key attribute for their role, and 1 for the others or 10 for each attribute?

Comment your answers below and feel free to explain why if you would like!

20 + 1 could be a treble winning team. All 10's is guaranteed dugshite. 

Actually. Very few roles have stamina as a key attribute, so both teams would probably be guaranteed shite. 

How many players do we get? If we can get 30 some players, option 1.

Edited by hhooo

I'd take the 1 trick ponies. Pretty sure I chuck jack-of-all trade players at almost full potential with 12-13 on everything frequently. I'm not aiming to fight relegation.

That is assuming the hidden attributes like professionalism ain't 1 though.

Edited by Meow

I’d rather try it the 20 for every key attribute, not saying it would work better but that would a lot more interesting to try actually. Be interesting to see how tired they get and quickly 😂

11 hours ago, hhooo said:

20 + 1 could be a treble winning team. All 10's is guaranteed dugshite. 

Actually. Very few roles have stamina as a key attribute, so both teams would probably be guaranteed shite. 

How many players do we get? If we can get 30 some players, option 1.

23 players.

Question 2

Would you rather have a INT squad (Expected to reach the World Cup Semifinal) with no players capable of playing as a defender or no players capable of playing as a goalkeeper? (Capable meaning not being any color of the position)

Edited by Chelseaplchamps2022

Defo the team with no defenders, we had to do a challenge of no keeper in the VPL and it was a nightmare, hated it and every shot would go in, at least with the no defenders you can have midfielders in there and they don’t do too bad. 

Q1) 20+1s - the save would be more interesting I feel! 

Q2) No defenders. I think I’d find a formation & the right players to play defensively. No natural goalie is always a disaster.

Under 19 if this is on FMM, you can get away with a lot more on the game than in real life. I think you’re better off with 32 year olds in real life personally.

I just realised it is about FMM, I doubted myself as I commented earlier 😂

100% under 19s, I always try and start careers with a young squad so they can be around for a few years. I always sell players or swap them as they turn 29/30 as they start to decline.

2. No defenders

I can certainly think of formations to cover lack of a proper center back, probably 3 at the back to cover for the fact all 3 can't defend for nuts.

3. Under 19s in FMM honestly

Probably a horrible horrible idea in real life though