FMM Vibe
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Felix_is_king

Chat The best regens and youth academy players

· Posted (edited)

Hello, I always wanted to make a thread the would be a couple pages long and interact with people who have helped me in this game. So I will be starting this thread with my best regens and youth academy players I come across in my saves. I hope you the reader to post your own regens and youth academy players that you find good or funny. I also would like to discuss what would be the best ways to train/develop these players to be the best. My first player I will post is a youth academy player I got today and he’s one of my best and most valuable one I got this year.

34507822-E552-4DFD-ACEA-CCDBC030B50A.png

Edited by Felix_is_king

He looks decent, got good physicals too for his age! If it was me, id focus on the creativity & decisions, then move onto passing. Could turn into a quality playmaker, especially with high teamwork & technique already. 

Will grab some of the young guys ive got on my 1kc challenge later, some insane looking players coming through. 

2 minutes ago, JamesVilla said:

He looks decent, got good physicals too for his age! If it was me, id focus on the creativity & decisions, then move onto passing. Could turn into a quality playmaker, especially with high teamwork & technique already. 

Will grab some of the young guys ive got on my 1kc challenge later, some insane looking players coming through. 

Yea thanks I’ve been lucky with academy players in this save I’ve got the Messi regen and he’s just silly good.

I’ve had some awesome ones this year, I’ll see if I can dig out soon, there on my careers somewhere 🤔

He looks brilliant, he should turn out great! Train him as a Treq I would first as it trains more things and then maybe train him as a BBM at some point as well so he becomes well rounded 😁

I’ve got the Messi regen unfortunately I didn’t screenshot what he originally looked like but this is what he currently looks like for me. The other player is why I believe may be lukakus regen.

2473B5D2-FCED-4229-9FD6-A3954417C837.png

F733658A-E4CB-4208-9E15-54693D90EAE6.png

7 hours ago, Felix_is_king said:

Oh my word this is easily the best academy player I have ever seen in my fmm career.

CC7130D1-6E3E-47DA-A469-8DD5F25F50F1.png

He looks very useful. Definitely my type of striker