Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat What is the most OP tactic you've tried out in FMM21?

The Tactic im Most Succesful With Is My Version of The 433, its just a 433 with a DM,  Basically a 4123 its one that thrives on alot of relationships, i have not set instructions as i cahnge alot depending on opposition  

I’m having to change instructions and things a lot more this year, I’m 10 seasons in on my DT career and still changing things. So I think this year needs tinkering a lot more than previous years. But always if you try a tactic on here you need to make sure you have the right kind of players and results don’t just come straight away 😊

1 minute ago, Rich said:

I’m having to change instructions and things a lot more this year, I’m 10 seasons in on my DT career and still changing things. So I think this year needs tinkering a lot more than previous years. But always if you try a tactic on here you need to make sure you have the right kind of players and results don’t just come straight away 😊

Totally agree, on my Longer Carear mode i changed my shape every 2-3 seasons i find its never alot different to a 433 though as thats depending on players i have,   

Wouldn’t say killer but I have this 2-1-4-1-2 formation that I used in multiple careers and it seems to be very consistent throughout all the updates 

7 hours ago, broodje kip said:

Wouldn’t say killer but I have this 2-1-4-1-2 formation that I used in multiple careers and it seems to be very consistent throughout all the updates 

Agreed, this shape has been a consistent high performer. Lower mentality seems much better than overload or attacking this year, on both attack and defense. 

3 minutes ago, hhooo said:

Agreed, this shape has been a consistent high performer. Lower mentality seems much better than overload or attacking this year, on both attack and defense. 

I use attacking and my AMC seems to score a lot. What mentality would you recommend me using then?

15 hours ago, HudsonOfSmeg said:

433, Oxford City kariyerimde şimdiye kadar harikalar yarattı. Bir şekilde bunu Carabao Kupası finalinde Chelsea'ye karşı başardı 😂

071289F6-1E77-4A29-B9E6-ED111D8A6056.png

I was very curious about this tactic. Do you have a chance to show

You may need to tweak this depending on your team and players available. A few key things to note:
  • You could change Goalkeeper distribution to mixed or long, if he has decent kicking & throwing (mine has sub-10 for both 😕)
  • If you concede a lot of goals from opponents outpacing your defence, change the defensive line to balanced or deep.
  • If you’re getting too many yellow/red cards, or the post match analysis says that you’re conceding too many fouls due to ‘committed tackling’, change it to normal.
  • Movement, decisions and pace are vital for the main striker. Aerial is also good to have since their the main focal point for attacks.
  • The inside-forwards will usually score more if their on the opposite side to their preferred ‘foot’ (ie, the left IF’s preferred foot is right), providing they can play on that side.
  • Experiment with the 3 central midfielders - they each have a different role, with 1 may suit their stats better than the others.
  • Relationships plays a massive part in this working well - as you can see below where the entire defence & midfield all have the relationship lines connected
  • I wouldn’t suggest trying the players I’ve got below for a Premiership or other high-level league, as most of the non-regens will probably not be cut out for that level. Most of them are dirt-cheap though, so may be decent for backup
  • Set pieces are fairly standard - taker aims corner for near post, with striker and 1 defender going near post which the other defender goes far post. Central FK is set to shoot (taken by players who have good set pieces/free kicks mentioned on their report page). Wide FK is ‘aim for best header’ with 1 defender going forward and the other marking the keeper)

29E8072F-34A4-4550-AA9F-2B897FB9212A.png

C9BB835E-B22F-4189-8471-83EF84022338.png

E2322814-9400-4DBE-943E-E04C790F2795.png

C24B647B-D1DF-49E8-8905-DDD1BFBA9B74.png