Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Guides/Tips Hexer's Workshop: It's all about Hex (FMM21 and beyond)

On 02/07/2021 at 12:14, NguyenDucAnh said:

Sorry I took so long guys, I got quarantined in the hospital, since there was one COVID-19 patient there - the Delta variant apparently. Without my phone. Or laptop. I had to stay with the elderly (though they were very nice to me during the stay), so I had no way to continue writting until today. What did I miss?

Of course. I got quarantined for 3 months due to the amount of patients (or suspected ones), so I couldn't do it during that time. I will certainly continue, after I finished testing my skills once again...

That one will come later, don't worry. In the meantime, try the old savefile I made. It still works, and you can figure something else with it before I create a proper tutorial.

get ur rest bruv

Hi, has anyone found a way to change the name of the Juventus stadium?

I changed the stadium.dat file, then created a new career, the name of the stadium changed, but! After restarting the game, the title returns to Zebre Stadium again.

Tried to edit save.dat via Hex but the name doesn't change.

Only works if you use IGE. Has anyone found other ways besides IGE?

3 hours ago, Rus7M said:

I changed the stadium.dat file, then created a new career, the name of the stadium changed, but! After restarting the game, the title returns to Zebre Stadium again.

Change it in the "language" files also, depend on which language you were using. I learnt it while trying to add East Turkestan into the game...

3 hours ago, Rus7M said:

Change it in the "language" files also, depend on which language you were using. I learnt it while trying to add East Turkestan into the game...

Oh, unrelated to this, seems like a national team would need 60 players or more to playable. With some little tinkering, I managed to make Macedonia playable that way:

Screenshot_2021-07-04-13-45-28-096_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.998daf459aefb47eef86869da0256654.jpg

I had uploaded it to Vibe a few days ago, but for some reason the moderators did not approve it. Don't know why.

Tuyệt vời. Amazing! Nếu như vậy thì có thể chọn dẫn dắt tuyển Việt Nam hay bất cứ đổi tuyển nào khác khi New game luôn được nhỉ. Nhưng vấn đề là phải tạo 60 cầu thủ nữa :D

9 hours ago, NguyenDucAnh said:

Oh, unrelated to this, seems like a national team would need 60 players or more to playable. With some little tinkering, I managed to make Macedonia playable that way:

Screenshot_2021-07-04-13-45-28-096_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.998daf459aefb47eef86869da0256654.jpg

I had uploaded it to Vibe a few days ago, but for some reason the moderators did not approve it. Don't know why.

can you do Germany national team please

4 hours ago, hassan24 said:

Can you do Germany national team please?

You again. Read what I had written above before asking this kind of question. And the comments before that to know about my current situation. I may have mellowed out, but I still won't tolerate ignorance. Also, I'll be inactive for the rest of the week starting today (having another medical check-up), so just leave the questions here, I'll answer them when I'm back. Hopefully those won't be silly questions or demands like yours... 

4 hours ago, nhh2910 said:

Tuyệt vời. Amazing! Nếu như vậy thì có thể chọn dẫn dắt tuyển Việt Nam hay bất cứ đổi tuyển nào khác khi New game luôn được nhỉ. Nhưng vấn đề là phải tạo 60 cầu thủ nữa :D

That's basically it. Though what I'd normally do is to find about 60 Australian players from obscured teams (make sure they have no relations, only know a language or two, and have appropriate numbers of history entries), change their nationality to Vietnam, select Vietnam from the start (like Macedonia's case above), then utilize changes.txt for names and HxD (a hex editing tool) for the rest. Note that the process is painfully long and complex, involving both hex and changes.txt to edit both the savefile and database to make things work your way - this is why I haven't made a savefile for Vietnam in 2021. But since Vietnam recently qualified for the Final Stage Playoff (quite a welcoming surprise, but I'm glad that it happened), I might as well consider making it for FMM 22, after the Winter Update.

Also, this did not work for Japan and Germany for some unknown reason (might not even be database-related).

Edited by NguyenDucAnh
Adding new information.
On 06/07/2021 at 23:46, NguyenDucAnh said:

ttutorial please

8 hours ago, colus said:

Does anyone know how to download Hex editor or similar in the iOS devices?

You can’t. You need a laptop/desktop to do this.

Hey guys! So I did some experimenting with hex editor on my android for FMM20 and i found some information about the locations of the personality attributes and even the hidden attributes. I don't think I found all of them yet but I'm working on it. Also im about 85% sure I got all of these correct so just bear with me if I got some wrong. All stats that are important in this thread have a dot beside them.

(Pretend this is an image cuz image links were apparently broken)

[f0 37 0b 00 35 27 00 00 8b 23 00 00 ff ff ff ff 2f 00 c3 07 a2 00 ff ff c8 01 01 34 01 e4 07 0e 06 0a 03 9a 02 be 00 e2 07 76 4f 13. 14. 14. 0d. 14. 14. 07. 08. ea 00 00 00 29 03 00 00 ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff]

I used Cristiano Ronaldo as an example. In this first image is his information field. His UID is f0370b00. Then 40 spaces away from it is the start of his personality attributes. They're all beside eachother. First is adaptability, second is ambition, third I think is determination, fourth is loyalty, fifth is pressure handling, sixth is professionalism, seventh is sportsmanship, and eighth is temperament. They should always be in that order and should be just before the SID (or ID2 if you want to call it that). I found 2 sets of values here (ea000000 and 29030000) and the first one was the right one so if you find a player like that then the first string of numbers should be his SID.

(Pretend this is an image too)

[ea 00 00 00 0c 0f 00 00 fd f4 b2 3c 36 12 0f. 03 18 0a 0b 0b 0b 12 14. 03 10. 07. 0c 09. 0f. 14. f1 13 9e 0a 14 9c 9c 0d 9c 9c 9c 9c 01 01 01 01 01 01 0a 01 07 13 0a 0f 14 01 01 0f 14 a6 00 c4 00]                 

This second image is Ronaldo's attributes field. His SID is obviously ea000000. Some other in game attributes can be found here but for now we will focus on the hidden ones. These ones are a bit tricky as they aren't all beside eachother. 11 spaces from the SID is a stat (0f) I still don't know. 8 spaces from that is consistency (14), 2 from that is big games (10), 1 from that is injury proneness (07), 2 from that is versatility (09), 1 from that is free kicks (0f), and 1 from that is penalties (14). They should all be in the same order for every player. At the end of the image is his current ability (a6) and potential ability (c4).

That's all I've found for now and I know some people have been looking for this so I hope it helps! If you ever find any other hidden stats that could be helpful just send them in this feed so everyone else knows!

Edited by Espio21
Broken images
1 hour ago, Espio21 said:

Hey guys! So I did some experimenting with hex editor on my android for FMM20 and i found some information about the locations of the personality attributes and even the hidden attributes. I don't think I found all of them yet but I'm working on it. Also im about 85% sure I got all of these correct so just bear with me if I got some wrong. All stats that are important in this thread have a dot beside them.

[f0 37 0b 00 35 27 00 00 8b 23 00 00 ff ff ff ff 2f 00 c3 07 a2 00 ff ff c8 01 01 34 01 e4 07 0e 06 0a 03 9a 02 be 00 e2 07 76 4f 13. 14. 14. 0d. 14. 14. 07. 08. ea 00 00 00 29 03 00 00 ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff]

I used Cristiano Ronaldo as an example. In this first image is his information field. His UID is f0370b00. Then 40 spaces away from it is the start of his personality attributes. They're all beside eachother. First is adaptability, second is ambition, third I think is determination, fourth is loyalty, fifth is pressure handling, sixth is professionalism, seventh is sportsmanship, and eighth is temperament. They should always be in that order and should be just before the SID (or ID2 if you want to call it that). I found 2 sets of values here (ea000000 and 29030000) and the first one was the right one so if you find a player like that then the first string of numbers should be his SID.

[ea 00 00 00 0c 0f 00 00 fd f4 b2 3c 36 12 0f. 03 18 0a 0b 0b 0b 12 14. 03 10. 07. 0c 09. 0f. 14. f1 13 9e 0a 14 9c 9c 0d 9c 9c 9c 9c 01 01 01 01 01 01 0a 01 07 13 0a 0f 14 01 01 0f 14 a6 00 c4 00]                 

This second image is Ronaldo's attributes field. His SID is obviously ea000000. Some other in game attributes can be found here but for now we will focus on the hidden ones. These ones are a bit tricky as they aren't all beside eachother. 11 spaces from the SID is a stat (0f) I still don't know. 8 spaces from that is consistency (14), 2 from that is big games (10), 1 from that is injury proneness (07), 2 from that is versatility (09), 1 from that is free kicks (0f), and 1 from that is penalties (14). They should all be in the same order for every player. At the end of the image is his current ability (a6) and potential ability (c4).

That's all I've found for now and I know some people have been looking for this so I hope it helps! If you ever find any other hidden stats that could be helpful just send them in this feed so everyone else knows!

What you have for both the first and second section matches what I have. 😄

In the second section, the 0f (11th pos after sid) is Jumping, which is half of Aerial, along with Heading (which is the one in the 10th pos).

The other thing I can point out is that immediately before the CA/PA is footedness. So he has 0f (15) for his left foot and 14 (20) for his right foot.

On 31/08/2021 at 19:23, Espio21 said:

Show me where to edit workrate

On 19/09/2021 at 20:50, Joseph Maulana said:

Show me where to edit workrate

If you have the in game editor work rate is automatically adjusted if you increase the player's teamwork rating. Teamwork= unselfishness+work rate. So if you increase teamwork, the others are automatically increased. 

5 hours ago, Watchhands said:

How do i find my created player?

Created players using MyClub, or by editing existing players? Either way, the concept is the same: MyClub would replace players to create your new ones. Just tell me which method you used to create players and some info, and I can provide the string for you to search for him.

Hi, i would like to make my reserve team playable in another league, can i still do that? if so, will I still be able to put and remove players from the reserve team to the main team, even though the reserve team is "independent"?

9 horas atrás, brunotoddy456 disse:

Olá, gostaria de tornar a minha equipa reserva jogável noutra liga, ainda posso fazer isso? em caso afirmativo, ainda poderei colocar e remover jogadores da equipe reserva para a equipe principal, mesmo que a equipe reserva seja "independente"?

I tried to do it and so far with no hope of doing it alone, I saw a tutorial from the year 2017, but it seems to me that things have changed. It's definitely complicated!

https://fmmvibe.com/forums/topic/39302-hex-editor-tutorial-changing-b-teams-relationship/

9 hours ago, brunotoddy456 said:

I tried to do it and so far with no hope of doing it alone, I saw a tutorial from the year 2017, but it seems to me that things have changed. It's definitely complicated!

https://fmmvibe.com/forums/topic/39302-hex-editor-tutorial-changing-b-teams-relationship/

It's not that complicated. I could not write the whole thing here (since I won't become active until 2022), but here's a hint: take a good look at Celtic B in the database.

3 hours ago, NguyenDucAnh said:

Não é tão complicado. Não consegui escrever tudo aqui (já que não me tornarei ativo até 2022), mas aqui vai uma dica: dê uma boa olhada no Celtic B no banco de dados.

So, I looked at Celtic B and for me it's the same difficulty, my knowledge of the subject is almost zero. I'm already getting out of my head the urge to "play" in two teams at the same time and see my young players winning a major league and developing well without having to borrow everyone every year.
(I think in a week I won't be thinking about it anymore lol!) 😅

Hello! A few years ago I know that it was possible to find your manager ID through HEX editing, but now when I try to search my birthdate nothing comes up.

I would like to add my own picture to my manager, and change my birthdate, do you know already how to do it in Football Manager Mobile 2022?

Also I couldn't edit player's caps and goals for their National Teams, I could edit their nationality and second nationality but not their caps and goals, for some reason that number didn't change at all

Thanks in advance!

Hello. Personally, I have never searched for the manager's ID through the date of birth, I have always used a different method, and this year it also works. It's easier for me.

To do this, you need to find your club through the search. Then step down from the short name of your club by about 23-24 lines.
Your hint is ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff
Before these values will be your number. The screen is pink.

Then enter it in the search and add ff ff ff ff

In my example, this is the number fe 2c 00 00 ff ff ff ff

By the way, although this is not relevant. But below your code there will be a field that is responsible for farm clubs. Green color on the screen. For fun, I made myself a Tottenham farm club. Ha-ha. But I will delete this save. I was just checking.

So, on the second screen you can see my profile, instead of ff ff ff ff (after fe 2c 00 00) you need to add an identification number and then a photo. 

Make sure that you have found your ID correctly, there should be an identification number of your club next to it (in my example, this is 1c 01). This is a confirmation that you are on the right track.

04 05 - green color on the screen. These are games and goals for the national team.

Red is your date of birth.

Below you can see the values 0a 0a 0a 0a 0a... These are your skills:
Adaptability, Ambition, Determination, Loyalty, Pressure, Professionalism, Sportsmanship, Temperament.

Screenshot_2021-12-05-22-44-53-374_com.myprog.hexedit.jpg

Screenshot_2021-12-05-22-54-51-652_com.myprog.hexedit.jpg

added 0 minutes later
14 hours ago, Guaje7Villa said:

Hello! A few years ago I know that it was possible to find your manager ID through HEX editing, but now when I try to search my birthdate nothing comes up.

I would like to add my own picture to my manager, and change my birthdate, do you know already how to do it in Football Manager Mobile 2022?

Also I couldn't edit player's caps and goals for their National Teams, I could edit their nationality and second nationality but not their caps and goals, for some reason that number didn't change at all

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Rus7M
17 hours ago, Rus7M said:

Hello. Personally, I have never searched for the manager's ID through the date of birth, I have always used a different method, and this year it also works. It's easier for me.

To do this, you need to find your club through the search. Then step down from the short name of your club by about 23-24 lines.
Your hint is ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff
Before these values will be your number. The screen is pink.

Then enter it in the search and add ff ff ff ff

In my example, this is the number fe 2c 00 00 ff ff ff ff

By the way, although this is not relevant. But below your code there will be a field that is responsible for farm clubs. Green color on the screen. For fun, I made myself a Tottenham farm club. Ha-ha. But I will delete this save. I was just checking.

So, on the second screen you can see my profile, instead of ff ff ff ff (after fe 2c 00 00) you need to add an identification number and then a photo. 

Make sure that you have found your ID correctly, there should be an identification number of your club next to it (in my example, this is 1c 01). This is a confirmation that you are on the right track.

04 05 - green color on the screen. These are games and goals for the national team.

Red is your date of birth.

Below you can see the values 0a 0a 0a 0a 0a... These are your skills:
Adaptability, Ambition, Determination, Loyalty, Pressure, Professionalism, Sportsmanship, Temperament.

Screenshot_2021-12-05-22-44-53-374_com.myprog.hexedit.jpg

Screenshot_2021-12-05-22-54-51-652_com.myprog.hexedit.jpg

added 0 minutes later

Thanks for the help! But for me the date was still the easiest way to find my manager, apparently I just needed to search fot it on HxD instead of the Android app, I might've been doing something wrong there ahah

Anyways your input was crucial for me to know exactly what I needed to change in order for the picture to show up, everything is looking perfect, thank you so much!

26 minutes ago, Guaje7Villa said:

Thanks for the help! But for me the date was still the easiest way to find my manager, apparently I just needed to search fot it on HxD instead of the Android app, I might've been doing something wrong there ahah

Anyways your input was crucial for me to know exactly what I needed to change in order for the picture to show up, everything is looking perfect, thank you so much!

Ok mate, I was glad to help you.

Okay, everyone likes their own. It's easier for me to find the ID through the save file.

And the ID number of the regen is also easier for me to find through Scrapbooks.

There is one thing that I cannot do in any way - is to return Germany (and now the Netherlands) through the database. In the save game, this is not a problem, but in the database ...

Edited by Rus7M

How do you know which is his uid on scrapbooks. I know how to find it on selection and shortlist but not on scrapbooks.Screenshot_2021-12-17-12-01-15-997_com.myprog.hexedit.thumb.jpg.087a729c630ba4d025b50e25fb08dca2.jpg

This is the guy im looking for

2 hours ago, Watchhands said:

How do you know which is his uid on scrapbooks. I know how to find it on selection and shortlist but not on scrapbooks.Screenshot_2021-12-17-12-01-15-997_com.myprog.hexedit.thumb.jpg.087a729c630ba4d025b50e25fb08dca2.jpg

This is the guy im looking for

1. You need to find the nationality of the player in the scrapbooks file. I think your player is Senegalese, nation code is "24 00". This code will be preceded by the player's UID (aa 36 00 00).

2. Now find this UID in the save file. You will see that after "aa 36 00 00" will be the player's ID number.

yirscr.jpg

Edited by Rus7M
10 hours ago, Rus7M said:

1. You need to find the nationality of the player in the scrapbooks file. I think your player is Senegalese, nation code is "24 00". This code will be preceded by the player's UID (aa 36 00 00).

2. Now find this UID in the save file. You will see that after "aa 36 00 00" will be the player's ID number.

yirscr.jpg

Thx bro. Also got another question,is it possible to change other manager attributes stats like Wayne Rooney with 16 tactical knowledge. Just asking

23 minutes ago, Watchhands said:

Thx bro. Also got another question,is it possible to change other manager attributes stats like Wayne Rooney with 16 tactical knowledge. Just asking

Glad to help, mate.

Yes, it is possible. I found this in FMM20, but it is more difficult. It's like looking for a player's skills.