Jump to content
FMM Vibe
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NguyenDucAnh

Guides/Tips Hexer's Workshop: It's all about Hex (FMM21 and beyond)

Recommended Posts

On 02/07/2021 at 12:14, NguyenDucAnh said:

Sorry I took so long guys, I got quarantined in the hospital, since there was one COVID-19 patient there - the Delta variant apparently. Without my phone. Or laptop. I had to stay with the elderly (though they were very nice to me during the stay), so I had no way to continue writting until today. What did I miss?

Of course. I got quarantined for 3 months due to the amount of patients (or suspected ones), so I couldn't do it during that time. I will certainly continue, after I finished testing my skills once again...

That one will come later, don't worry. In the meantime, try the old savefile I made. It still works, and you can figure something else with it before I create a proper tutorial.

 

get ur rest bruv

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, has anyone found a way to change the name of the Juventus stadium?

I changed the stadium.dat file, then created a new career, the name of the stadium changed, but! After restarting the game, the title returns to Zebre Stadium again.

Tried to edit save.dat via Hex but the name doesn't change.

Only works if you use IGE. Has anyone found other ways besides IGE?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Rus7M said:

Hi, has anyone found a way to change the name of the Juventus stadium?

I changed the stadium.dat file, then created a new career, the name of the stadium changed, but! After restarting the game, the title returns to Zebre Stadium again.

Tried to edit save.dat via Hex but the name doesn't change.

Only works if you use IGE. Has anyone found other ways besides IGE?

Change it in the "language" files also, depend on which language you were using. I learnt it while trying to add East Turkestan into the game...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Rus7M said:

Hi, has anyone found a way to change the name of the Juventus stadium?

I changed the stadium.dat file, then created a new career, the name of the stadium changed, but! After restarting the game, the title returns to Zebre Stadium again.

Tried to edit save.dat via Hex but the name doesn't change.

Only works if you use IGE. Has anyone found other ways besides IGE?

Change it in the "language" files also, depend on which language you were using. I learnt it while trying to add East Turkestan into the game...

Oh, unrelated to this, seems like a national team would need 60 players or more to playable. With some little tinkering, I managed to make Macedonia playable that way:

Screenshot_2021-07-04-13-45-28-096_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.998daf459aefb47eef86869da0256654.jpg

I had uploaded it to Vibe a few days ago, but for some reason the moderators did not approve it. Don't know why.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tuyệt vời. Amazing! Nếu như vậy thì có thể chọn dẫn dắt tuyển Việt Nam hay bất cứ đổi tuyển nào khác khi New game luôn được nhỉ. Nhưng vấn đề là phải tạo 60 cầu thủ nữa :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, NguyenDucAnh said:

Change it in the "language" files also, depend on which language you were using. I learnt it while trying to add East Turkestan into the game...

Oh, unrelated to this, seems like a national team would need 60 players or more to playable. With some little tinkering, I managed to make Macedonia playable that way:

Screenshot_2021-07-04-13-45-28-096_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.998daf459aefb47eef86869da0256654.jpg

I had uploaded it to Vibe a few days ago, but for some reason the moderators did not approve it. Don't know why.

can you do Germany national team please

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
· Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, hassan24 said:

Can you do Germany national team please?

You again. Read what I had written above before asking this kind of question. And the comments before that to know about my current situation. I may have mellowed out, but I still won't tolerate ignorance. Also, I'll be inactive for the rest of the week starting today (having another medical check-up), so just leave the questions here, I'll answer them when I'm back. Hopefully those won't be silly questions or demands like yours... 

4 hours ago, nhh2910 said:

Tuyệt vời. Amazing! Nếu như vậy thì có thể chọn dẫn dắt tuyển Việt Nam hay bất cứ đổi tuyển nào khác khi New game luôn được nhỉ. Nhưng vấn đề là phải tạo 60 cầu thủ nữa :D

That's basically it. Though what I'd normally do is to find about 60 Australian players from obscured teams (make sure they have no relations, only know a language or two, and have appropriate numbers of history entries), change their nationality to Vietnam, select Vietnam from the start (like Macedonia's case above), then utilize changes.txt for names and HxD (a hex editing tool) for the rest. Note that the process is painfully long and complex, involving both hex and changes.txt to edit both the savefile and database to make things work your way - this is why I haven't made a savefile for Vietnam in 2021. But since Vietnam recently qualified for the Final Stage Playoff (quite a welcoming surprise, but I'm glad that it happened), I might as well consider making it for FMM 22, after the Winter Update.

Also, this did not work for Japan and Germany for some unknown reason (might not even be database-related).

Edited by NguyenDucAnh
Adding new information.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 06/07/2021 at 23:46, NguyenDucAnh said:

Change it in the "language" files also, depend on which language you were using. I learnt it while trying to add East Turkestan into the game...

Oh, unrelated to this, seems like a national team would need 60 players or more to playable. With some little tinkering, I managed to make Macedonia playable that way:

Screenshot_2021-07-04-13-45-28-096_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.998daf459aefb47eef86869da0256654.jpg

I had uploaded it to Vibe a few days ago, but for some reason the moderators did not approve it. Don't know why.

ttutorial please

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, colus said:

Does anyone know how to download Hex editor or similar in the iOS devices?

You can’t. You need a laptop/desktop to do this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
· Posted (edited)

Hey guys! So I did some experimenting with hex editor on my android for FMM20 and i found some information about the locations of the personality attributes and even the hidden attributes. I don't think I found all of them yet but I'm working on it. Also im about 85% sure I got all of these correct so just bear with me if I got some wrong. All stats that are important in this thread have a dot beside them.

 

(Pretend this is an image cuz image links were apparently broken)

 

[f0 37 0b 00 35 27 00 00 8b 23 00 00 ff ff ff ff 2f 00 c3 07 a2 00 ff ff c8 01 01 34 01 e4 07 0e 06 0a 03 9a 02 be 00 e2 07 76 4f 13. 14. 14. 0d. 14. 14. 07. 08. ea 00 00 00 29 03 00 00 ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff]

 

I used Cristiano Ronaldo as an example. In this first image is his information field. His UID is f0370b00. Then 40 spaces away from it is the start of his personality attributes. They're all beside eachother. First is adaptability, second is ambition, third I think is determination, fourth is loyalty, fifth is pressure handling, sixth is professionalism, seventh is sportsmanship, and eighth is temperament. They should always be in that order and should be just before the SID (or ID2 if you want to call it that). I found 2 sets of values here (ea000000 and 29030000) and the first one was the right one so if you find a player like that then the first string of numbers should be his SID.

 

(Pretend this is an image too)

 

[ea 00 00 00 0c 0f 00 00 fd f4 b2 3c 36 12 0f. 03 18 0a 0b 0b 0b 12 14. 03 10. 07. 0c 09. 0f. 14. f1 13 9e 0a 14 9c 9c 0d 9c 9c 9c 9c 01 01 01 01 01 01 0a 01 07 13 0a 0f 14 01 01 0f 14 a6 00 c4 00]                 

 

This second image is Ronaldo's attributes field. His SID is obviously ea000000. Some other in game attributes can be found here but for now we will focus on the hidden ones. These ones are a bit tricky as they aren't all beside eachother. 11 spaces from the SID is a stat (0f) I still don't know. 8 spaces from that is consistency (14), 2 from that is big games (10), 1 from that is injury proneness (07), 2 from that is versatility (09), 1 from that is free kicks (0f), and 1 from that is penalties (14). They should all be in the same order for every player. At the end of the image is his current ability (a6) and potential ability (c4).

 

That's all I've found for now and I know some people have been looking for this so I hope it helps! If you ever find any other hidden stats that could be helpful just send them in this feed so everyone else knows!

Edited by Espio21
Broken images

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Espio21 said:

Hey guys! So I did some experimenting with hex editor on my android for FMM20 and i found some information about the locations of the personality attributes and even the hidden attributes. I don't think I found all of them yet but I'm working on it. Also im about 85% sure I got all of these correct so just bear with me if I got some wrong. All stats that are important in this thread have a dot beside them.

 

(Pretend this is an image cuz image links were apparently broken)

 

[f0 37 0b 00 35 27 00 00 8b 23 00 00 ff ff ff ff 2f 00 c3 07 a2 00 ff ff c8 01 01 34 01 e4 07 0e 06 0a 03 9a 02 be 00 e2 07 76 4f 13. 14. 14. 0d. 14. 14. 07. 08. ea 00 00 00 29 03 00 00 ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff]

 

I used Cristiano Ronaldo as an example. In this first image is his information field. His UID is f0370b00. Then 40 spaces away from it is the start of his personality attributes. They're all beside eachother. First is adaptability, second is ambition, third I think is determination, fourth is loyalty, fifth is pressure handling, sixth is professionalism, seventh is sportsmanship, and eighth is temperament. They should always be in that order and should be just before the SID (or ID2 if you want to call it that). I found 2 sets of values here (ea000000 and 29030000) and the first one was the right one so if you find a player like that then the first string of numbers should be his SID.

 

(Pretend this is an image too)

 

[ea 00 00 00 0c 0f 00 00 fd f4 b2 3c 36 12 0f. 03 18 0a 0b 0b 0b 12 14. 03 10. 07. 0c 09. 0f. 14. f1 13 9e 0a 14 9c 9c 0d 9c 9c 9c 9c 01 01 01 01 01 01 0a 01 07 13 0a 0f 14 01 01 0f 14 a6 00 c4 00]                 

 

This second image is Ronaldo's attributes field. His SID is obviously ea000000. Some other in game attributes can be found here but for now we will focus on the hidden ones. These ones are a bit tricky as they aren't all beside eachother. 11 spaces from the SID is a stat (0f) I still don't know. 8 spaces from that is consistency (14), 2 from that is big games (10), 1 from that is injury proneness (07), 2 from that is versatility (09), 1 from that is free kicks (0f), and 1 from that is penalties (14). They should all be in the same order for every player. At the end of the image is his current ability (a6) and potential ability (c4).

 

That's all I've found for now and I know some people have been looking for this so I hope it helps! If you ever find any other hidden stats that could be helpful just send them in this feed so everyone else knows!

What you have for both the first and second section matches what I have. 😄

In the second section, the 0f (11th pos after sid) is Jumping, which is half of Aerial, along with Heading (which is the one in the 10th pos).

The other thing I can point out is that immediately before the CA/PA is footedness. So he has 0f (15) for his left foot and 14 (20) for his right foot.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Remember to read the rules!
Guest Rules
Remember:
  • English only
  • Read everything before posting
  • No spam, abuse, flooding or excessive swearing
  • No discussion about or links to piracy or any unapproved advertising
  • Do not give away personal information such as passwords
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×