Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Advice

Mentoring, loaning, playing regularly but not over-playing. Hard to say though cos it's not really clear what you want. If you put more detail in your question, you'll get more detailed answers :)

5 minutes ago, Mr Tree said:

Ser mentor, prestar, jugar con regularidad pero no exagerar. Aunque es difícil de decir porque no está muy claro lo que quieres. Si agrega más detalles a su pregunta, obtendrá respuestas más detalladas:)

I mean the stars of the potential of each player.

You can’t improve a players potential as every player has a set level he can reach when he is created. You can only do your best to get him to fulfil the potential he has with the methods Mr Tree mentioned above.

They can go up and down based on form too (temporary). A lot of people here think they're basically meaningless... i actually base my team selection around them, but yeah, all you can do is nurture the players in the right way. What problem are you experiencing? Unfortunately, some players are just destined to be not very good. 

On 10/04/2021 at 03:46, Mr Tree said:

They can go up and down based on form too (temporary). A lot of people here think they're basically meaningless... i actually base my team selection around them, but yeah, all you can do is nurture the players in the right way. What problem are you experiencing? Unfortunately, some players are just destined to be not very good. 

It also needs to be said that they are your scout/coach assessments of the player... So if you get better staff, they may change along with the form of the player changing their star rating.

And I feel like if you've got player who is much better than the rest of your team, the stars are lower as they're measured against them rather than on their own rights.

Edited by geordiekrispy
11 hours ago, geordiekrispy said:

También es necesario decir que son las evaluaciones de los ojeadores / entrenadores del jugador ... Entonces, si obtienes un mejor personal, es posible que cambien junto con la forma del jugador que cambia su calificación de estrellas.

Y siento que si tienes un jugador que es mucho mejor que el resto de tu equipo, las estrellas son más bajas ya que se miden contra ellas en lugar de por sus propios derechos.

Ok