Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help [ANSWERED] FMM21: March 2021 Database - Marco Kana Missing?

Hello,

I have just started a new save in Football Manager Mobile 2021, using the March 2021 database. However, when I start the game and search for a specific player (Marco Kana), the player is not there (missing).

When starting a new game (using the March 2021 database), I select the following leagues in my game, which says the database will compromise of 24700 players:

• England – Vanarama North/South and above.
  • Germany – 3. Liga and above.
  • Italy – Serie C and above.
  • Spain – Second Division B and above.

Now, when confirming these leagues, I proceed to select a team and continue with setting up the game.

The issue: When the game has been set up, I go ahead and search for a player using the “Player Search” option. Then, I search for the player “Marco Kana” – but the search gives back 0 results for that player, which is wrong! Hence, the search only brings back 1 result, and it is a player called “Makana Baku” – which is not the player I am trying to find. 

The player “Marco Kana” should be there in my game, as he was there when I was using the November 2020 and February 2021 databases, so something has gone wrong. 

Please try setup a game using the same leagues as me, using the March 2021 database to see if that player is there for you, as he is not there for me.

Thanks!

Edited by AnandP812
Removed double spaces between paragraphs.

It seems you need to load Belgium as one of your leagues if you want to use him as he is at Anderlecht if you have that league loaded. With the combination of league you had they only have a couple of players in the squad and most of them are on loan from other clubs.

Hello - thanks for the reply. I get what you mean, so I will try that. Though, I have been able to sign Marco Kana without having to load the Belgian leagues in my setup (before the March 2021 database), so I am unsure why he has disappeared on this occasion. It is, most likely, down to what you just said: the club (Anderlecht) only has a couple of players in the squad.

Edited by AnandP812
Added extra info.

Sometimes when they update the database, some players are no longer available when loading any nation. Marco Kana for example, he was available in any combination of leagues during the November database but you must load Belgium in the March.