Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello Gents🎩

L_Dotz

Hello there! 👋🏽

Thought it might be a good idea to introduce myself and actually contribute to a community that I’ve watched and listen to for a long time, without any input from myself. Since FM takes up so much of my free time (and also work time, I know, being a security guard is hard work), I thought it wouldn’t be such a bad idea to post something from time to time.

I’m currently going for a 30 season full career as a sort of Journeyman. Started of at a randomly chosen team, which coincidentally happened to be Tottenham (whom I support). I plan to stay at each club until I either win the Champions League(Cup) or another team offers me a job and we go from there. Feel free to let me know if anyone would be interested to see seasonal updates and where the best place to post them would be.

If you’re reading this, I hope you have a wonderful day.

LD

Welcome.

I’m sure we would all enjoy following your 30 year career and posting on the site is always a good motivation to keep going with a save I think. Just post it using the career tag in the FMM21 forum.

8 minutes ago, FuddledFox said:

Welcome.

I’m sure we would all enjoy following your 30 year career and posting on the site is always a good motivation to keep going with a save I think. Just post it using the career tag in the FMM21 forum.

Thanks Fox! Looking to post the 1st season today so keep an eye out👀

2 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

Welcome mate. Would love to follow your career.

Thank you mate!

9 minutes ago, Rich said:

Welcome to the site mate, looking forward to reading about your journeyman career 😁

Thanks Rich! 😄

1 minute ago, Woody said:

Hello and welcome.

A new career to follow is always good so get posting mate 👍

Thanks Woody! Cracking on as we speak😁

44 minutes ago, L_Dotz said:

Hello there! 👋🏽

Thought it might be a good idea to introduce myself and actually contribute to a community that I’ve watched and listen to for a long time, without any input from myself. Since FM takes up so much of my free time (and also work time, I know, being a security guard is hard work), I thought it wouldn’t be such a bad idea to post something from time to time.

I’m currently going for a 30 season full career as a sort of Journeyman. Started of at a randomly chosen team, which coincidentally happened to be Tottenham (whom I support). I plan to stay at each club until I either win the Champions League(Cup) or another team offers me a job and we go from there. Feel free to let me know if anyone would be interested to see seasonal updates and where the best place to post them would be.

If you’re reading this, I hope you have a wonderful day.

LD

Welcome from a fellow spurs fan, pretty new here myself

7 minutes ago, Daejeoncitizenworship said:

Welcome from a fellow spurs fan, pretty new here myself

Always great meeting someone who I can share my disappointment with!

6 minutes ago, Rob said:

Welcome

Hello Rob👋🏽

14 minutes ago, Albionic said:

Welcome to the site, always glad to have more careers to follow!

Thanks mate! Happy to provide😄