Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Faces error Football manager 2021 Mobile

Hi guys, I installed a mega facepack for fmm 21, but as soon as i reloaded the skin i noticed that some faces pre-installed by the game (the ones the game asks you to install on first start) have literally disappeared. I tried to click again "install the authorized faces" but it tells me that they are already installed, but there aren't any. Is there any way to fix it without having to uninstall everything?

Thanks for the help!!!

Screenshot_20210417-235440_FM21 Mobile.jpg

Posted (edited)

Where did u download the megapack from?

Also, ig its bcoz the official pics r conflicting wid the pics from the megapack

Edited by PepGuardiola47
On 18/04/2021 at 15:37, Salahk23 said:

Hi guys, I installed a mega facepack for fmm 21, but as soon as i reloaded the skin i noticed that some faces pre-installed by the game (the ones the game asks you to install on first start) have literally disappeared. I tried to click again "install the authorized faces" but it tells me that they are already installed, but there aren't any. Is there any way to fix it without having to uninstall everything?

Thanks for the help!!!

Screenshot_20210417-235440_FM21 Mobile.jpg

I've encountered this error, and the easiest way (and fastest way) is uninstall and reinstall FMM, then copy faces pack folder, and reload.