Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic

Rich

So I’ve searched and cannot find a topic where we can just say random stuff we need to get off our chest or just random crap we need to say, this may have changed as I’ve been years off the FM scene myself. But used to be a good thread.

I wanted to know what made Foxy change his name to @FuddledFox? 👀

22 minutes ago, FuddledFox said:

Because it’s my name 🤷‍♂️

The worst thing is I always thought you were fuddled and I could always see the Fox in you come out, but I never wanted to believe it. But now it’s out, it’s out, you’ll outfox anyone you will.

2 hours ago, FuddledFox said:

Because it’s my name 🤷‍♂️

Was FuddledFox perhaps your original name on here? I was the 2018th Rob to register on here and one prominent member also simply went by a number: 1759. 

19 minutes ago, Aaron Thornton said:

I never knew Mr Fox dabbled in the adult entertainment scene! 

The second best FMM Onlyfans account going imo. @FuddledFox couldn't compete with the top dog though, then I'm sure @samhardyremembers FMHVibrate 😂😂😂😂

45 minutes ago, Aaron Thornton said:

I never knew Mr Fox dabbled in the adult entertainment scene! 

Vibe’s very own Green Hands can do anything with his shovel. He’s also a dab hand with a bush.

What’s everyone watching on tv/Netflix whatever other streaming services there are? 

Ive just finished Trailer Park Boys and I can honestly say it’s one of the funniest series I have ever watched from first episode to last and all the movies and Things in between. Would highly recommend. 

P.s I was very drunk making this thread and barely remember that day 🤣

On 16/11/2020 at 15:03, RichD said:

What’s everyone watching on tv/Netflix whatever other streaming services there are? 

I started watching Prison Break for the first time last week. Really enjoying it, finished the first season already. The suspense in each episode really draws you in. Glad I gave it a try as I don't tend to watch TV shows, put it on after my son fell asleep watching Little Baby Bum and watched it since.

12 minutes ago, Mikey said:

I started watching Prison Break for the first time last week. Really enjoying it, finished the first season already. The suspense in each episode really draws you in. Glad I gave it a try as I don't tend to watch TV shows, put it on after my son fell asleep watching Little Baby Bum and watched it since.

Two things:

1. Let me know what you think of season two. Season one is incredible and for me one of the best single seasons of rely ever;

2. Little Baby Bum is infuriating. We tend to watch Cocomelon as that seems less annoying. But those YouTube song videos... it’s an industries you never realise exists until you have a little one ain’t it? And there are so many videos out there! 

Prison Break S1 is some of the best television going, it's immense and well worth a watch. After that it gets a little more questionable but still enjoyable, I've watched it start to finish twice. 

Wentworth Miller is just a solid actor tbf, he was my favourite part of The Flash and Legends, he's even in an early episode of Buffy The Vampire Slayer which was his first TV role. He was also in a film called The Loft which was pretty decent but he was brilliant in it. 

I’ve got Prison Break on my list of things to watch, will definitely be giving it a go soon, watched some good stuff this year, watched Ozark recently and loved that.

1 hour ago, Rob said:

Two things:

1. Let me know what you think of season two. Season one is incredible and for me one of the best single seasons of rely ever;

2. Little Baby Bum is infuriating. We tend to watch Cocomelon as that seems less annoying. But those YouTube song videos... it’s an industries you never realise exists until you have a little one ain’t it? And there are so many videos out there! 

Will do! Watched quite a few episodes already and really enjoying it. Curious to see how it plans out with their faces on every newspaper and TV etc. Only bit I found a little Farfetched was when they tried to rescue LG. 

39 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Wentworth Miller is just a solid actor tbf, he was my favourite part of The Flash and Legends, he's even in an early episode of Buffy The Vampire Slayer which was his first TV role. He was also in a film called The Loft which was pretty decent but he was brilliant in it. 

I've found myself watching videos of Wentworth. Interviews and other stuff. Really good actor and was born in England too which is cool. Granted he's American but we can claim he's one of us 😂

7 hours ago, Ashez said:

Prison Break S1 is some of the best television going, it's immense and well worth a watch. After that it gets a little more questionable but still enjoyable, I've watched it start to finish twice. 

yep, very true. not re-watched it though. if i remember right, the geezer that was running the prison in South America was the same guy who promoted Hamsterdam in The Wire... so maybe he was undercover...!!

7 hours ago, Rob said:

so true - fortunately our little one only has the occasional binge on these, not regular. Peppa Pig is the bloody regular, of course - i must have seen every episode 10-15 times by now!!

"Russian Doll" was the favourite thing i've seen on Netflix the last few months... i don't tend to watch too much TV, but i've caught up on a few things lately. Got "Breaking Bad" and "Dark" in the pipeline, but there's a few more movies and environmental docs (srsly, the water thing they did recently was very "interesting"!!) to watch before i get into a long-term project!

8 hours ago, samhardy said:

He might be a women beater but tbf he almost knows how to make a good cup of tea.

A few observations.

• He is absolutely correct on Yorkshire Tea being the best.
  • He doesn’t let it brew for long enough as it said 1 minute and I would say it needs to be 2 minutes minimum.
  • I will admit this is personal taste but sugar in tea is rank so putting two in is a big NO from me.

All in all though not a bad effort from the lad and I think he is safe from joining @RichD at the FuddledFox Tea Making Correction Gulag deep in the Forest of Dean.

8 hours ago, samhardy said:

I may give it a go and let you all know how it goes 🤣

34 minutes ago, FuddledFox said:

He might be a women beater but tbf he almost knows how to make a good cup of tea.

A few observations.

• He doesn’t let it brew for long enough as it said 1 minute and I would say it needs to be 2 minutes minimum.
  • I will admit this is personal taste but sugar in tea is rank so putting two in is a big NO from me.

All in all though not a bad effort from the lad and I think he is safe from joining @RichD at the FuddledFox Tea Making Correction Gulag deep in the Forest of Dean.

I may have to go in to hiding, what I’ve heard about FuddledFox Tea Making Correction Gulag deep in the Forest of Dean is not good, surprised it’s still open 👀

1 hour ago, FuddledFox said:

A few observations.

Can’t believe you brew tea for 2 minutes. I take at least 5 for it.

I hate sugar in tea so agree 2 is a big NO

Not sure if you guys really do teas like that in England. I take anyone who loves tea as long as they drink it alongside you know... Sandwich. Welcome to Sandwich and Tea Club make sure you don’t put milk first

35 minutes ago, RichD said:

what I’ve heard about FuddledFox Tea Making Correction Gulag deep in the Forest of Dean is not good

Everything you have heard has been wildly underestimated.

4 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

Can’t believe you brew tea for 2 minutes. I take at least 5 for it.

I said minimum 2 minutes and I agree 5 minutes is optimum.

So I’m back after having my brew the way you’ve told me to do it. I’m impressed, I may be ready to admit I’ve done it wrong for a long time, does this mean I don’t have to go too FuddledFox Tea Making Correction Gulag deep in the Forest of Dean?

On 18/11/2020 at 07:32, Rob said:

Two things:

My nephew LOVES Cocomelon, its all he ever watches whenever he comes to visit. Ended up even buying him a few of the Cocomelon toys for his birthday a few weeks back. 

2 hours ago, Jsavfc said:

My nephew LOVES Cocomelon, its all he ever watches whenever he comes to visit. Ended up even buying him a few of the Cocomelon toys for his birthday a few weeks back. 

Brilliant. I bet when you say Cocomelon you say it in the video voice.