Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic


Rich
 Share

Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, Rob said:

Brilliant. I bet when you say Cocomelon you say it in the video voice.

Oh all the time!! Not even ashamed to say, i know more than one of their 'songs' off by heart, and occasionally hear our house randomly singing one ha.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 18/11/2020 at 09:44, Rob said:

Hasn’t Wentworth said he’s not interested in being in the reboot? Good for him if so.

Yeah, he said he's only interested in playing characters that are gay, fair play to him in that regard.

I'm about 10 episodes in now for season 2 and so far, so good. Enjoying it will expand on that once I've finished the season.

Link to comment
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, FuddledFox said:

He might be a women beater but tbf he almost knows how to make a good cup of tea.

A few observations.

  • He is absolutely correct on Yorkshire Tea being the best.
  • He doesn’t let it brew for long enough as it said 1 minute and I would say it needs to be 2 minutes minimum.
  • I will admit this is personal taste but sugar in tea is rank so putting two in is a big NO from me.

All in all though not a bad effort from the lad and I think he is safe from joining @RichD at the FuddledFox Tea Making Correction Gulag deep in the Forest of Dean.

I agree....Yorkshire tea is the best.

Im sorry to say im a 2 sugars guy....but in my defense, my tea mug is huge.

Link to comment
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Rob said:

So we’ve briefly discussed Prison Break Season 1 as one of the best first seasons of telly ever. What do folk think are some of the other best first seasons of telly ever?

ok, ive got a few for ya.

Almost Human.....only had 1 season but it was brilliant!

Star Trek Discovery....best series since Next Gen.

Peaky Blinders.....nothing is better.

Game of Thrones.

Breaking Bad

True Blood

Altered Carbon.

Firefly

Santa Clarita Diet...a strange one but its really funny.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Mandalorian is great. I also really liked a TV series called "Containment" I can't seem to find it anywhere, would like to watch that again. It's only one season, which is mental because the show had a lot of potential. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mikey said:

The Mandalorian is great. I also really liked a TV series called "Containment" I can't seem to find it anywhere, would like to watch that again. It's only one season, which is mental because the show had a lot of potential. 

Mandalorian is epic mate.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Rob said:

I watched two episodes and found it too slow. I should try again.

You definately should bud. Its defo a slow starter but it builds up really well and season 2 has started really well too. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Woody said:

Me Ash.....fookin love both

It's the one show I watch yearly, I'm gutted it only got one season but if it was longer I wouldn't rewatch it as much. It's stupidly quotable too 😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Ashez said:

It's the one show I watch yearly, I'm gutted it only got one season but if it was longer I wouldn't rewatch it as much. It's stupidly quotable too 😂

I did read somewhere a few years back that Whedon wanted to bring it back.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Anyone here gone back to pre season with football or rugby? 
 

Started back a couple of weeks ago and I have seriously let myself go, finding I’m a low slower than I once was because of gaining weight! But hopefully now can start losing it with pre season back.

And I’ve also got 5 a side football indoors for the first time tonight and I cannot wait, I love 5s!

Link to comment
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rich said:

Anyone here gone back to pre season with football or rugby? 
 

Started back a couple of weeks ago and I have seriously let myself go, finding I’m a low slower than I once was because of gaining weight! But hopefully now can start losing it with pre season back.

And I’ve also got 5 a side football indoors for the first time tonight and I cannot wait, I love 5s!

Only just finished the rugby season last week, so a bit early for pre-season at the moment for me!

What position do you play?

Link to comment
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Albionic said:

Only just finished the rugby season last week, so a bit early for pre-season at the moment for me!

What position do you play?

Centre Mid usually but I used to play up top, I’ve even covered the full back positions last couple of years, I’ve become the John O’Shea of Wales 😂

Yourself?

Link to comment
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Rich said:

Centre Mid usually but I used to play up top, I’ve even covered the full back positions last couple of years, I’ve become the John O’Shea of Wales 😂

Yourself?

More like the Wayne Rooney of Wales, slowly moving further and further back until you are on the touchline😂

Either in Goal or in midfield, depending on how bored I am at being in goal. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Anybody watch S.W.A.T on Sky? Never seen it before but didn't have anything to watch the other night so started it. Binged through season 1 and half way through season 2. Cracking program. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've really fancied playing the older FM games recently. I've wanted to play FM11 (my favourite one) for a couple years now, but never looked into it. Well, turns out my dad still has one of my old laptops that can run the older FM games. so should hopefully be able to do that soon. Only problem is I have to wait a month as he's in another part of the country atm. I really want to play it now!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just want to say a belated Happy 50th birthday to Rich for a few days ago. He will get mad of me mentioning it cos it’s a special number and he doesn’t want it highlighted, but best birthday wishes to the bloke 🎉 🎈 

Link to comment
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Rob said:

Just want to say a belated Happy 50th birthday to Rich for a few days ago. He will get mad of me mentioning it cos it’s a special number and he doesn’t want it highlighted, but best birthday wishes to the bloke 🎉 🎈 

Happy birthday mate

Link to comment
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Rob said:

Just want to say a belated Happy 50th birthday to Rich for a few days ago. He will get mad of me mentioning it cos it’s a special number and he doesn’t want it highlighted, but best birthday wishes to the bloke 🎉 🎈 

Thank you Rob, I don’t look a day over 49 so all good! Didn’t touch a drop of alcohol all weekend which is mad for me.

10 minutes ago, Victor77 said:

Happy birthday mate

Thank you Big V.

Link to comment
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Rich said:

Thank you Rob, I don’t look a day over 49 so all good! Didn’t touch a drop of alcohol all weekend which is mad for me.

Thank you Big V.

Dude....big congrats! 👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Woody said:

Dude....big congrats! 👍

Cheers Woody! Was hoping for a Newcastle signing to celebrate but that May never happen again which is scary….

Link to comment
Share on other sites
Just now, Rich said:

Cheers Woody! Was hoping for a Newcastle signing to celebrate but that May never happen again which is scary….

Never happening. Willock aint coming and ive heard Utd wanted £10m loan fee for Tuanzebe too!!

Essentially we are F@€ked

Link to comment
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Rich said:

A big happy birthday to Newcastle and Wales’s biggest fan @Rob

Is it really?? 

🎂🎈🎈🎉HAPPY BIRTHDAY @Rob🎉🎈🎈🎂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...