Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic

Rich

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Rich said:

So this is a bit late, but my favourite comedian died last week, Sean Lock, what a great comedian and man, RIP.

Ive seen him live 3 times. A brilliant comedian, superbly witty. A great loss tbh.

Edited by Woody
21 hours ago, Rich said:

So this is a bit late, but my favourite comedian died last week, Sean Lock, what a great comedian and man, RIP.

Both hilarious. What a man.

Anyone play on Steam? Missus recently bought me a windows laptop so I could start playing on Steam again, been extremely bored lately with the Switch with nothing to play so found myself staring at the walls when the little man was asleep. Not got the best specs in the world, but I prefer to play older games anyway, currently playing Football Manager 2011 (yes, you read that correctly - it's my favourite one), Left 4 Dead 2 (classic and very popular on PC) and Old School Runescape. Might buy Skyrim, never played it before and because I've played Oblivion I'm swaying towards Skyrim. Talking about Oblivion that game is so big, I played over 100 hours and done 0 main quests because there is so many sides quests etc.

Just now, Mikey said:

Anyone play on Steam? Missus recently bought me a windows laptop so I could start playing on Steam again, been extremely bored lately with the Switch with nothing to play so found myself staring at the walls when the little man was asleep. Not got the best specs in the world, but I prefer to play older games anyway, currently playing Football Manager 2011 (yes, you read that correctly - it's my favourite one), Left 4 Dead 2 (classic and very popular on PC) and Old School Runescape. Might buy Skyrim, never played it before and because I've played Oblivion I'm swaying towards Skyrim. Talking about Oblivion that game is so big, I played over 100 hours and done 0 main quests because there is so many sides quests etc.

I was going back and forth about getting a laptop for months myself for that exact reason to play my old FM’s. I got from 2000 up until about 2012 myself. But in the end I went for a PS5 and it came yesterday, haven’t had a chance to set it up yet! 

Oh nice! What games you getting for it @Rich. If I could afford one I would be buying Demon Souls and Elden Ring 100%. I'll also buy the next WWE game which looks good and the Boxing game that's meant to be coming out.

Hoping the next WWE game has loads of NXT UK roster on it, on the last WWE game we only had a few of the most popular ones; Tyler Bate, Trent Seven, Mark Andrews and maybe a couple more, so instead of creating a NXT UK show I done NXT Europe, but the game was so glitchy it kept freezing and I gave up after restarting a few times. 

Just now, Mikey said:

Oh nice! What games you getting for it @Rich. If I could afford one I would be buying Demon Souls and Elden Ring 100%. I'll also buy the next WWE game which looks good and the Boxing game that's meant to be coming out.

Hoping the next WWE game has loads of NXT UK roster on it, on the last WWE game we only had a few of the most popular ones; Tyler Bate, Trent Seven, Mark Andrews and maybe a couple more, so instead of creating a NXT UK show I done NXT Europe, but the game was so glitchy it kept freezing and I gave up after restarting a few times. 

I’ve got fifa, UFC on the PS4 so you can carry them over to PS5 I believe and they upgrade, so I’ll be doing that for now. I will defo look in to them games, I haven’t looked enough yet, I loved ratchet and clank on PS4, so I will be getting that as well.

I used to love the wrestling games, I feel like they’ve gone worse over the years, I wish they had more options for matches and careers etc. I remember years ago, there was even a slobber knocker mode and I loved that as a kid haha. I hope you’re right with the roster, the more the better for sure! 

I love weird theories like this 

What if the MCU and the Tarantino universe were the same. 

His The Rock (film) is definitely a James Bond film is awesome too. Basically saying how it lines up that Bond is the person locked up in The Rock. 

Obviously a long held theory but he adds alot to it