Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM21 General Discussion - Winter Update Out Now

FuddledFox

It better be on the App Store before I go to bed tonight, it’s great how a game on the phone can create such a buzz 😁

24 minutes ago, RichD said:

It better be on the App Store before I go to bed tonight, it’s great how a game on the phone can create such a buzz 😁

Is normal to be like that, mobile gaming is around 45% of the gaming industry, almost bigger than pc and console combined. FMM is way less used now than the PC version but I'm sure that more people is migrating from PC to mobile that vice-versa.

Here are some official data

Screenshot_20201123_214630_com.android.chrome.jpg

Edited by George Traistă

Looking forward to tomorrow - did a fairly good job clearing my desk today so tomorrow i can hang out by my computer and jump to attention if anything is needed, but hopefully i can mainly focus on the important business :D

11 minutes ago, George Traistă said:

Is normal to be like that, mobile gaming is around 45% of the gaming industry, almost bigger than pc and console combined. FMM is way less used now than the PC version but I'm sure that more people is migrating from PC to mobile that vice-versa.

Here are some official data

Screenshot_20201123_214630_com.android.chrome.jpg

Crazy, I never really looked in to it and just assumed it wasn’t as big, I never really play PS4 or anything anymore, just FMM because I can do other things whilst playing 😁

6 minutes ago, RichD said:

Crazy, I never really looked in to it and just assumed it wasn’t as big, I never really play PS4 or anything anymore, just FMM because I can do other things whilst playing 😁

And I'm sure that the pandemic only saw the number increase.

The fact that everybody has a smartphone makes it more wide spread and not spend another hundreds of dollars on a console (some peoples are ditching the TV also) will only increase the mobile gaming share.

8 minutes ago, George Traistă said:

And I'm sure that the pandemic only saw the number increase.

The fact that everybody has a smartphone makes it more wide spread and not spend another hundreds of dollars on a console (some peoples are ditching the TV also) will only increase the mobile gaming share.

Haven't had a TV for years mate... thinking... Maybe 2010 was the last time i had a proper TV set in the bedroom, and that was just how that particular flat was furnished. I live in a seven-person, four-generation household now, so yeah we've got a big screen in the lounge, but yeah.... Can definitely live without it. 

There was an interesting screenshot in which a potential wonder kid wasn't living up to his potential, and a few of his team mates made it clear that they didn't want him in the squad 

Hopefully there are some repercussions to that, and it's not just 'players a, b and c dislike player d', and it has no bearing on the game at all 

11 minutes ago, Mr Tree said:

Haven't had a TV for years mate... thinking... Maybe 2010 was the last time i had a proper TV set in the bedroom, and that was just how that particular flat was furnished. I live in a seven-person, four-generation household now, so yeah we've got a big screen in the lounge, but yeah.... Can definitely live without it. 

My point exactly, some people are ditching TV so they will definitely won't use console for gaming. 

I never had or wanted a TV in bedroom also, I don't thing the TV should stay there, only in the living room

They’ve just hit the button on the full fat version, wonder if that also applies to mobile...?

Edited by edina
2 minutes ago, edina said:

They’ve just hit the button on the full fat version, wonder if that also applies to mobile...?

FMM has been available for some people for hours, it's just appearing in different countries every so often, people in Hong Kong and Australia have it 

1 minute ago, SaintPaul said:

FMM has been available for some people for hours, it's just appearing in different countries every so often, people in Hong Kong and Australia have it 

I should have stated “UK”

4 minutes ago, edina said:

I should have stated “UK”

Yes, the button has been pushed, but Marc Vaughan said SI have no control or idea when it'll be available in specific regions 

17 minutes ago, Jsavfc said:

You might get logos once the game is out. But face packs are a definite no. At least not on vibe. 

Maybe the FMM20 logo pack would work also on FMM21...!?

I checking my phone every 15-20 minutes and nothing, but as soon I get it I will try it

2 minutes ago, SaintPaul said:

Yes, the button has been pushed, but Marc Vaughan said SI have no control or idea when it'll be available in specific regions 

Gotcha, just being a bit slow in joining the dots.

Come on App Store UK..

1 minute ago, leedsunited87 said:

And the question is will the B team players in the Spanish leagues and other leagues like Jong Ajax etc actually improve?! 

that would be nice but I don't think so. Al least maybe the feeder clubs can solve a little from that problem

1 minute ago, George Traistă said:

that would be nice but I don't think so. Al least maybe the feeder clubs can solve a little from that problem

Nah hopefully they've fixed it, it was a pretty big glitch last year. 

Never fear lads, tempting as it is for me to stay up today for the game, i have two young kids so i have to give up for now. As soon as i close my eyes, the game no doubt will be made available!!

1 minute ago, Mr Tree said:

Nah hopefully they've fixed it, it was a pretty big glitch last year. 

Never fear lads, tempting as it is for me to stay up today for the game, i have two young kids so i have to give up for now. As soon as i close my eyes, the game no doubt will be made available!!

oh kids, for one is an up and for other a down :)) I have also two kids (1yo and 6yo) and because of that I need to work on night so my luck, hopefully It will be available here in the next 2-3 hours until I finish my work