Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM21 General Discussion - Winter Update Out Now

FuddledFox

4 minutes ago, brunotoddy456 said:

I am realizing a great difficulty in selling my players.

Same here, I get a lot of players rejecting transfers away, no problem in loaning out. Even if transfer listed they don’t want to go🙈

Does anyone know how the game runs on an android phone in the price range of 200/300euros? I just don't wan't to harm my iPhone battery. 

1 minute ago, ScottishFMM said:

@RichD I DID NOT MAKE A WHO TO MANAGE IN SCOTLAND FOR YOU TO GO.... CELTIC😡

🤣🤣🤣sorry, I always have one game a year with Celtic, I promise I’ll make up for it by going Hibs at some point 👀

27 minutes ago, Scott10 said:

Does anyone know how the game runs on an android phone in the price range of 200/300euros? I just don't wan't to harm my iPhone battery. 

I have a phone of around 250 euros (Huawei Nova 5T, 6gb ram, 1.9 octa core and 0.7 ghz graphics board) and runs perfect with full leagues of England, Spain, Italy and Germany loaded

33 minutos atrás, RichD disse:

Mesmo aqui, eu recebo muitos jogadores rejeitando as transferências, sem problemas em emprestar. Mesmo que a transferência esteja listada, eles não querem ir🙈

In my case, I am getting few offers when I put the sale on, and most of the offers are from teams where the league is not playable.  I think it must be a big one.  The impression I have is that the teams in the playable leagues are practically broke.  When you sell your players, are you making good profits?

2 minutes ago, brunotoddy456 said:

In my case, I am getting few offers when I put the sale on, and most of the offers are from teams where the league is not playable.  I think it must be a big one.  The impression I have is that the teams in the playable leagues are practically broke.  When you sell your players, are you making good profits?

I’ve sold some players for a decent price but most players I’m selling aren’t bringing in what I would usually take for them, players only seem to accept when I have random one off bids for players. 

Not complaining though as they do eventually move on, which may be a bit more realistic.

Edited by RichD
1 minute ago, Rob said:

I’ve found it easier to sell them at value if I offer them without transfer listing bizarrely. 

Interesting Robert! I shall try this out 🤓

14 minutes ago, Rob said:

Descobri que é mais fácil vendê-los por valor se os oferecer sem lista de transferência de forma bizarra. 

At fmm20 it was wonderful, I'm doing the same thing this year and it's not working the same way, but it's still better than putting it on the transfer list.

16 hours ago, Ashez said:

I have no idea, I'm just spitballing ideas tbf mate. But Juve isn't Juve as SI obviously couldn't or wouldn't pay for the name, so changing that could piss of Juve etc. 

I don't know the details or inner workings, I'm just a fan but if something isn't there it has to be for a reason. 

Then again if they left in the method of fixing these things maybe SI don't feel that threatened ATM. (Remember they broke text changes the other year, at the same time they lost the Brazil licence mid cycle). 

I’m surprised the players were able to do this as I thought they were included in FiFpro , specific league players Union or in a teams individual license?? Not a legal expert especially in Europe but seems most games play that have included real players you have logo saying authorized by a players group , team or league like when you load up FMM see the various logos and some are players unions . Think that if there was any problem the players would need to deal with their union or team as those organizations that sell said license to games and other companies to use their likeness. So are Bale and Zlatan saying they have proof that they received zero money from PES, FIFA or FM games ? 

Agents I thought were bad in American but reading how the transfers work in European football just made ours look like angels . Can’t believe on top of regular agents fees that transfers can be delayed or canceled because of the agents cut of each one is insane to me. Player and club leaving/joining all have fee and contract terms worked out but then comes greedy fat ass agent asking for $5m just for him 🤦‍♂️ Most sports in America the agents get 5-10% fee of the contract when sign but it’s a fixed rate and never hear about agents demanding an extra fee for every deal and that it can hold up deals . Players want more money then fire the agents taking all of it . Many athletes here are becoming their own agents to cut out middle man and negotiate directly with teams. Think need a lawyer for finer details in contracts and a PR person not a huge need for agents. Feel bad for the European setup thank god FMM doesn’t have transfers with agent fees especially that greasy dirtbag M. Raiola not surprised he’s involved in this incident with fifa as he’s Zlatan agent 

5 hours ago, FuddledFox said:

Surely the reputation of the affiliate club and the player you want to send there must come into play when you try to set up a loan. So a promising youngster might just think he is too good to go to the club you want him to?

Chelsea and their loan armies over the years would disagree. Sure not that many players wanted to go to lower feeder clubs year after year seems like it was more like you are going when we say you are by Chelsea Emperors,  I mean Managers .. 

6 hours ago, Struja986 said:

Why why why 😭😭

Screenshot_2020-11-25-17-19-42-311_com.sega.score.jpg

If it’s same as fmm20 you can try restarting career til he’s type of Coach you want. Had to do it last year with L.Donovan always motivation or fitness wanted him attack or settle for youth . Good luck 

Part of me knew someone would exploit set pieces the second I saw them added as a feature..did not expect it to be this quick tho 🙄

FB_IMG_1606344935078.jpg

2 minutes ago, Lav50 said:

Parte de mim sabia que alguém exploraria peças predefinidas no segundo em que as vi adicionadas como um recurso ... não esperava que fosse tão rápido, embora 🙄

FB_IMG_1606344935078.jpg

How it was done, you know?

3 minutes ago, Lav50 said:

Part of me knew someone would exploit set pieces the second I saw them added as a feature..did not expect it to be this quick tho 🙄

FB_IMG_1606344935078.jpg

Attack near post??

1 hour ago, Rob said:

I’ve found it easier to sell them at value if I offer them without transfer listing bizarrely. 

Hmm, haven't sold anyone in this year's game yet, but this was definitely the case with FMM20 and several versions before that - actually every year, but there was that one year where players were added to the list automatically when offered out and it was hard to sell players that year. 

Now I'm wondering if it's extra hard this year! I really need to play FMM21... The good news is I've finished my 20 save, so will probably start a real career soon.

15 minutes ago, Lav50 said:

I know how it was done but I do not want to share it

It is illogical, unrealistic and just straight up exploatation of ME

Fair enough bro😀😀

45 minutes ago, Lav50 said:

FB_IMG_1606344935078.jpg

Oh Jesus 😮

34 minutes ago, Engjellgold said:

Hello guys can someone tell me if i donwnload facepack and logo pack from Fm 21 and to put them on Fmm 21 do them work?

Yes. it works

2 hours ago, Lav50 said:

FB_IMG_1606344935078.jpg

My God... Now I wanna try that 👍

Has anyone worked out to see if the set pieces are saved with the tactic?
It's such a pain to set them up, I'd be annoyed if you had to do it every time you changed tactics.

23 hours ago, hhooo said:

No, I mean short goal kicks. Where the players come back to the penalty area. 

Fair enough, although I haven't noticed that myself.

What I was talking about was the option to select short goal kicks in the Tactics screen.

21 hours ago, Kun Aguero said:

Did anyone notice that during UCL Knockout rounds, sometimes we are allowed to bring 9 players on bench while sometimes only 7? Is it a bug or is it a new rule?

Yeah, I've got this as well when playing with an English team in the Champions League. For me, it seems to be 9 subs (and 5 changes) in the first leg but only 7 subs (3 changes) in the second leg. 

Surely must be a bug, as I can't see why that would be the case in real life.

7 hours ago, DIRECTFX said:

If it’s same as fmm20 you can try restarting career til he’s type of Coach you want. Had to do it last year with L.Donovan always motivation or fitness wanted him attack or settle for youth . Good luck 

Thanks but Im deep into season already 😔