Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM21 General Discussion - Winter Update Out Now

FuddledFox

42 minutes ago, djcelo said:

When can we expect the graphics for fm 21 mobile ? Like face, kits and logos.

Please response and
Thank you very much for your work!

regards,

celo

The logos from last year works also on this year version. Same as face packs

I can't believe how much I miss facepacks. Unfortunately I've changed phones in between versions and I don't have the facepack from last version stored anywhere :(

Really enjoying this version though, currently midway through my first season at Spurs - plan to play this for a season or two and then move onto a journeyman career.

Edited by maxeythfc
46 minutes ago, Cerdo said:

Hi everyone,

Can anyone explain me why Emil Roback is not available in AC Milan B and in the entire game ?

Thank you.

He’s currently on I’m a Celebrity and not playing football. Right now he’s eating a pig’s testicle.

Ivanovic just scored a 35 yard free kick against me for West Brom, he’s been keeping this hidden talent away for too long! 

4 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Got to December about 4 times and then completely lost interest 😭

Crap when that happens, last years version was the first time I had got in to it for at least 3 years. I can’t stop playing these days though 🙈

Just now, RichD said:

Crap when that happens, last years version was the first time I had got in to it for at least 3 years. I can’t stop playing these days though 🙈

I've been in this rut all of last year. Just nothing excites me at all.

5 minutes ago, Lav50 said:

Can't say this is a bug for sure but does U21 Euros really intertwine with my TITLE DECIDER 🤣🤣

Screenshot_20201128-205847_FM21 Mobile.jpg

🙈🙈happens in Scotland, I sometimes have about 13 players left to pick from 🤣

10 minutes ago, Lav50 said:

Can't say this is a bug for sure but does U21 Euros really intertwine with my TITLE DECIDER 🤣🤣

Screenshot_20201128-205847_FM21 Mobile.jpg

it's an unwritten rule, U21 will take your player when you need the most. The more important your match, the more players it will take it from you :D

1 minute ago, George Traistă said:

it's an unwritten rule, U21 will take your player when you need the most. The more important your match, the more players it will take it from you :D

Thing is I do not even have a backup, I had a loanee when I first started but I terminated the loan so my finances suffer less..GK rarely gets injured and I never thought something like this would happen 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

10 hours ago, George Traistă said:

The logos from last year works also on this year version. Same as face packs

oke thanks for the comment! I will trybthe logos.

And about the new kits (jerseys) 20/21 of european leagues.? It will be nice if we also have it in the mobile game.

Please help me find fm 21 mobile kits (jersey) for the game.

season 20/21.

does anyone have this.?its really annoying when playin without the kits.

7 minutes ago, Adrien said:

Anyone knows how to deal with this? Is it because other players are performing well or what?

Screenshot_20201129_071028.jpg

I'm guessing it's just due to your squad's personality, so there's little you can do unless you want to sell players.

Never seen this before, one of my players has 2 nationalitys 1st and another nationality, yet he has been called up by a totally different national team? Strange one 

2 hours ago, leedsunited87 said:

Never seen this before, one of my players has 2 nationalitys 1st and another nationality, yet he has been called up by a totally different national team? Strange one 

Talked about in the bug list thread. SIGames are aware so should be fixed sometime. And it's only the message is wrong, they are actually in the right team etc. 

That's assuming you have the same thing, if not, please post more details in the bug list thread.

6 minutes ago, Scratch said:

Talked about in the bug list thread. SIGames are aware so should be fixed sometime. And it's only the message is wrong, they are actually in the right team etc. 

That's assuming you have the same thing, if not, please post more details in the bug list thread.

Ah right I didn't see that mate, yeah I will have a look now, I don't mind its pretty cool if its been added

9 hours ago, Ashez said:

I've been in this rut all of last year. Just nothing excites me at all.

Sorry to hear that.

Maybe try managing a team in a league you're not that familiar with? I've just started a Dortmund save and it's a lot of fun, especially with such an exciting young squad. 

5 hours ago, Paulinho_1998 said:

Sorry to hear that.

Maybe try managing a team in a league you're not that familiar with? I've just started a Dortmund save and it's a lot of fun, especially with such an exciting young squad. 

@Ashez needs to do his "Goal a mile" challenge!

39 minutes ago, Mr Tree said:

@Ashez needs to do his "Goal a mile" challenge!

I've not even hit a season 2 since 2019 I don't think 😂

6 hours ago, Paulinho_1998 said:

Sorry to hear that.

Tried that, that's usually how I enjoy the game the most. I'll keep trying and hopefully something sticks, I'm enjoying playing the game I'm just not enjoying anything I'm playing. 

I do find that teams out there best young players on the loan list who would walk in to there team, not talking big teams here, I signed Brewster on loan first season from Sheffield United, even though his stats are brilliant. Now I’ve signed Tonali on loan from Brescia, who’s there best player.

From Marc on the SI Games forum:

It's also worth mentioning that the squad dynamics will affect how young players develop - if you have an unprofessional squad your youngsters will develop unprofessional habits, if you have a professional squad then they'll tend to follow suit ... the same is true of all other such aspects.

3 minutes ago, Scratch said:

From Marc on the SI Games forum:

Ohh interesting, means a lot more thought has to go in to assembling a squad then really, especially with long term challenges where you need a player to reach there potential.

27 minutes ago, RichD said:

Ohh interesting, means a lot more thought has to go in to assembling a squad then really, especially with long term challenges where you need a player to reach there potential.

Yeah, it's gonna slow me down, but I think I like it all the same because it's more realistic. Gonna have to be ruthless with getting rid of those unprofessional and lazy players... 😄

Tbh the fact FMM21 has full attendance for every match has completely ruined the realism for me. It takes me out of the action and event. This stadiums should be empty to reflect real life like every other aspect of the game, it's an embarrassing oversight by the developers and is simply unacceptable when they strive for realism. 

1 minute ago, Ashez said:

Tbh the fact FMM21 has full attendance for every match has completely ruined the realism for me. It takes me out of the action and event. This stadiums should be empty to reflect real life like every other aspect of the game, it's an embarrassing oversight by the developers and is simply unacceptable when they strive for realism. 

Funny you mention that, when starting this Tottenham save and seeing there stadium was full first season, I did think to myself it should have been empty, surely they could have done that for at least the first season.