Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM21 General Discussion - Winter Update Out Now

FuddledFox

Might be of interest. On the SI Games site, I asked Marc Vaughan:

Hey Marc, out of interest, are we correct in assuming that top facilities will result in more attribute points being assigned on update than lower facilities would? Or is it merely something that decides whether the player progresses or has their development held up? Or does it mean that they get more development points after each game? Just wondering what impact facilities have on a player's development.

And he responded with:

Higher facilities will cause improvements to happen more often, but the actual points allocated in a single instance will be the same.

With coaches at a club then boosts from them will differ depending on the badge level (these again increase the frequency of the updates - so having Gold coaches plus top facilities will maximize your players progression from training .. presuming they're training well; its also worth noting however that active match experience is an important factor in player development, especially beyond a certain level of ability).

I had been thinking about facilities (and coaches) the wrong way...

22 minutes ago, Scratch said:

Might be of interest. On the SI Games site, I asked Marc Vaughan:

And he responded with:

I had been thinking about facilities (and coaches) the wrong way...

What had you been thinking? That the points gained from an upgrade were higher with better facilities? 

Thanks for the news, good to know! 

1 hour ago, _N0rWay_ said:

Why can’t I save my tactics, is there a way to delete the others

you can rewrite them, or if you have an android device on documents/SI/fmm21/normal/games you can delete them. the hidden/temp files are autosaves and the fm_save 1 2 3 and 4 are your saved games.

i asked on si games forum about a delete button but they dont want to add it so this is the way

15 hours ago, hhooo said:

What had you been thinking? That the points gained from an upgrade were higher with better facilities? 

Thanks for the news, good to know! 

Yeah, I thought if top facilities might get the player 3-7 attribute points, bottom facilities might them them 1-3 points etc. So a player at a lower club may not work as well (because some of their potential attribute points would be wasted) as if the same player was at a top club. But it looks like they can turn out just as good, just might take them longer to get there.

27 minutes ago, Rob said:

Anyone here like doing much fitness stuff? If so, what’s your favourite?

Ive been trying to get into it. I have a set of weights that i try and use at least twice/three times a week and waiting for the gyms to re open. 
Always open to tips & advice regarding the whole thing though 😂

I’m still on my running journey, signed up for a half marathon so trying to get to the point of being ready for that. I do well until alcohol gets involved on the weekend 🙈

37 minutes ago, Rob said:

Anyone here like doing much fitness stuff? If so, what’s your favourite?

I do but is kind of expensive, is called parenting 🤣 two kidos and you will sweat everyday 🤣🤣

Not doing much atm but think I may step things up a bit soon. Now it’s a 3.5 mile run one day, take my kettlebell for a walk the next, rinse and repeat.

The runs are just all steady state for enjoyment. I may increase them to 5 miles soon and I’d like to do some hill sprints but unfortunately I’ve yet to find a decent hill nearby.

The kettlebell walks can be very rewarding though. I only have a 24kg one so I just walk with it alternating which hand it’s in from time to time. It’s usually around 10-15 minutes I go for but occasionally longer and i do find it rewarding as I said before.

My pull up bar, kettlebell, some resistance bands and a couple of light weights are all I’ve got here as the rest of my weights are back up at my mam’s house. I quite like this routine though and I think I might just add a few bodyweight exercises in and that’ll do me.

2 hours ago, broodje kip said:

Do lying on a yoga mat counts?

It counts! Do you enjoy it? 

2 hours ago, JamesVilla said:

Ive been trying to get into it. I have a set of weights that i try and use at least twice/three times a week and waiting for the gyms to re open. 
Always open to tips & advice regarding the whole thing though 😂

Love it! There is so much information out there it’s mind boggling. I always think of you hits the big five exercises, do some form of HIIT, or steady state cardio you’ll be ok as long as nutrition and rest is good.

2 hours ago, Rich said:

I’m still on my running journey, signed up for a half marathon so trying to get to the point of being ready for that. I do well until alcohol gets involved on the weekend 🙈

Talking of someone who doesn’t rest! How’s the training going now?

2 hours ago, George Traistă said:

I do but is kind of expensive, is called parenting 🤣 two kidos and you will sweat everyday 🤣🤣

Haha, me too! Mine are 10 months and 2 year ten months. What about yours?

1 hour ago, Woody said:

I did used to do Insanity

I have heard that’s brilliant. Why did you stop?

12 minutes ago, Ian said:

Not doing much atm but think I may step things up a bit soon. Now it’s a 3.5 mile run one day, take my kettlebell for a walk the next, rinse and repeat.

The runs are just all steady state for enjoyment. I may increase them to 5 miles soon and I’d like to do some hill sprints but unfortunately I’ve yet to find a decent hill nearby.

The kettlebell walks can be very rewarding though. I only have a 24kg one so I just walk with it alternating which hand it’s in from time to time. It’s usually around 10-15 minutes I go for but occasionally longer and i do find it rewarding as I said before.

My pull up bar, kettlebell, some resistance bands and a couple of light weights are all I’ve got here as the rest of my weights are back up at my mam’s house. I quite like this routine though and I think I might just add a few bodyweight exercises in and that’ll do me.

I always love your routines as I know you’re a pretty awesome runner and a genuinely fit bloke! Interesting you do a lot of kettlebell. I’ve never managed to get in to that. Do you have a set or just the one?

2 minutes ago, Rob said:

One year and 4 months and 6 years and 2 months, and the race each other who will kill me more. When on my back, one says I'm the car and one says that I'm the horse 🤣

2 minutes ago, Rob said:

I always love your routines as I know you’re a pretty awesome runner and a genuinely fit bloke! Interesting you do a lot of kettlebell. I’ve never managed to get in to that. Do you have a set or just the one?

I’ve just got the 24kg one which does me fine but there is the temptation to get the 32kg one. It’s mainly just carrying I do with it though so I could easily just make something with the weights I’ve got to any weight I want. I kind of like the shape of the kettlebell though for walking with so we’ll see.

12 minutes ago, George Traistă said:

One year and 4 months and 6 years and 2 months, and the race each other who will kill me more. When on my back, one says I'm the car and one says that I'm the horse 🤣

Haha, sounds utterly exhausting. At least we know what will have happened if you disappear one day.

7 minutes ago, Ian said:

I’ve just got the 24kg one which does me fine but there is the temptation to get the 32kg one. It’s mainly just carrying I do with it though so I could easily just make something with the weights I’ve got to any weight I want. I kind of like the shape of the kettlebell though for walking with so we’ll see.

Love it! That’s not an inconsiderable weight. I need to get in to kettles. We brought some at work not long ago and then lockdown happened.

38 minutes ago, Rob said:

It counts! Do you enjoy it? 

Love it! There is so much information out there it’s mind boggling. I always think of you hits the big five exercises, do some form of HIIT, or steady state cardio you’ll be ok as long as nutrition and rest is good.

Talking of someone who doesn’t rest! How’s the training going now?

I have heard that’s brilliant. Why did you stop?

I had an asthma attack doing it and it put me off. I do want to try again though.

looks like the last update is here, i made a topic @Scratch talked about regarding argentinian transfers,  but he only talks about russia and china, so hope thats not all. isnt on the store here in latam.

edit: i dont know if theres a lot of users playing here but argentinian league transfers are updated, also some transfers from mls and canadian league, and finally as requested, we can remove affiliates! so no more useless non league greyed out teams.

Screenshot_20210315-192610_Twitter.thumb.jpg.b07605a112845055d1304fad72efef13.jpg

Edited by MatiasDFS
4 minutes ago, JamesVilla said:

Ive just ordered myself a new ipad. Has anyone played FMM on a tablet, or is touch the better option?

I play FMM on an iPad and I massively prefer it to playing on a phone because of the bigger screen and I never play on my phone these days now tbh.

As for whether you get Touch or stick to FMM that’s really up to you and whether you want more options and depth or stick to the faster gameplay of Mobile. I bought Touch cheap last year and played about a season but I found it a chore these days even with the trimmed down gameplay from the full fat version.

2 minutes ago, FuddledFox said:

I play FMM on an iPad and I massively prefer it to playing on a phone because of the bigger screen and I never play on my phone these days now tbh.

As for whether you get Touch or stick to FMM that’s really up to you and whether you want more options and depth or stick to the faster gameplay of Mobile. I bought Touch cheap last year and played about a season but I found it a chore these days even with the trimmed down gameplay from the full fat version.

I tried touch on my phone (note10 +) and despite the bigger screen it was still difficult to use. Im not keen on paying twenty quid for a game I wont play so might wait untill its on offer. My big concern was if FMM would fit nicely on a ipad screen and not look stretched if that makes sense. 

10 minutes ago, JamesVilla said:

I tried touch on my phone (note10 +) and despite the bigger screen it was still difficult to use. Im not keen on paying twenty quid for a game I wont play so might wait untill its on offer. My big concern was if FMM would fit nicely on a ipad screen and not look stretched if that makes sense. 

I paid about £8.99 for Touch last summer in a sale and it’s worth a try when it’s that price imo.

The screen shouldn’t be stretched on a standard iPad, mine looks like this with no stretching or black border. Not sure if you are getting an iPad Pro though what that would be like.

40829974-166E-4E24-AD5A-662A23297AA1.thumb.png.488d6b43da0ab4c8708bfaa3042a9099.png

20 minutes ago, JamesVilla said:

Ive just ordered myself a new ipad. Has anyone played FMM on a tablet, or is touch the better option?

I play on phone and tablet, but prefer the tablet. So much easier to see and navigate around.

3 minutes ago, FuddledFox said:

I paid about £8.99 for Touch last summer in a sale and it’s worth a try when it’s that price imo.

The screen shouldn’t be stretched on a standard iPad, mine looks like this with no stretching or black border. Not sure if you are getting an iPad Pro though what that would be like.

40829974-166E-4E24-AD5A-662A23297AA1.thumb.png.488d6b43da0ab4c8708bfaa3042a9099.png

That doesnt look bad at all. Ive gone for the Ipad Pro 4, 12.9in so will have to give it a go. Cheers Foxy!

40 minutes ago, billy2shots said:

I've only ever played on a tablet. Hudl then Samsung. 

I couldn't play on a phone. I'm 39 and my old eyes and thumbs couldn't make that work. 

Im 41 mate. Play on a Note 9.

Remember age is just a number 😉

4 hours ago, JamesVilla said:

That doesnt look bad at all. Ive gone for the Ipad Pro 4, 12.9in so will have to give it a go. Cheers Foxy!

I’m on the standard IPad and it’s only slightly stretched out on that but the screenshot images render fine and sharp. Not sure what it’ll be like on the bigger screen one though but I think if you’ve been on android previous you’ll notice a major difference in terms of speed, well on EME anyway.