Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM21 General Discussion - Winter Update Out Now

FuddledFox

Regarding stat-drops, it always seems to be 30/31 for me.... unless I sell them to another club at which point they seem to stay awesome for ages. Savic is always one that drops early for me regardless.

My TT Blaster tactic mostly works as before. I'd say we're a little more fragile at the back and have the odd blowout more often. Still scoring quite a lot. So the impact has been minimal for me.

On 21/03/2021 at 01:21, DLC said:

I have another quick question, does anyone know how attributes growth works? I have Liam Delap who was stagnant on his selected attribute which was Aeriel he then was injured for around a month or so and two weeks upon returning his attribute jumped up three levels. Why is this?

Aerial is an interesting one. It used to be crazy wild, with increases of 5 or 6 not impossible and 2 or 3 being common, and with almost any player making it to 20 in short order. They tightened it up a lot and while increases of 2 or 3 still happen every so often, you'll often get no movement at all. 

I'd guess the jump you had was that, with him leveling up and getting +3 in that update. Maybe it was a rebound from the injury thing, ie - he got injured, went down a level, then quickly earned that back when he came back and when he went back up, it was a +3.

7 hours ago, Scratch said:

Aerial is an interesting one. It used to be crazy wild, with increases of 5 or 6 not impossible and 2 or 3 being common, and with almost any player making it to 20 in short order. They tightened it up a lot and while increases of 2 or 3 still happen every so often, you'll often get no movement at all. 

I'd guess the jump you had was that, with him leveling up and getting +3 in that update. Maybe it was a rebound from the injury thing, ie - he got injured, went down a level, then quickly earned that back when he came back and when he went back up, it was a +3.

Thanks @Scratch I noticed it just after the return for injury so that could be the case, hoping for another jump soon! 😁

My game keeps freezing on this screen. I have force stopped it, cleared the cache and waited 1 hour to see if it has changed but nothing has changed. Any help?

Screenshot_20210322-204212_FM21 Mobile.jpg

On 19/03/2021 at 13:49, Rich said:

Also I don’t know if others have noticed 3 week or a month injury to players any age decreases the attributes it really winds me up. Got a few examples on my current DT and it really winds me up.

It grinds my gears too. I follow the post game development charts religiously, a one month injury can wipe out a seasons growth and why in the heck would someone become worse at crossing because of a stubbed toe. A couple of minor injuries can easily stop player maxing their growth in a career.

9 hours ago, uhqa said:

My game keeps freezing on this screen. I have force stopped it, cleared the cache and waited 1 hour to see if it has changed but nothing has changed. Any help?

Screenshot_20210322-204212_FM21 Mobile.jpg

Exact same thing is happening to me, I can't pass this screen since this morning. 

1 hour ago, hhooo said:

Exact same thing is happening to me, I can't pass this screen since this morning. 

Apparently it is a common thing at the moment for peoples' apps on android. Here is a fix that worked for me:

1.  Open Settings>>Apps>>Locate Android Web View>>Tap 3 dots>>Uninstall updates

It worked for me, so hopefully it would also work for others.

Have you tried just leaving it to load? It might take a while but that's worked for similar issues in the past, like it's doing the update at that screen. Once it kicks in and works it should continue to work as normal. 

I've had issues on past games after an update and just leaving it seemed to work anyway. 

2 hours ago, uhqa said:

Apparently it is a common thing at the moment for peoples' apps on android. Here is a fix that worked for me:

Android Web view is not showing on my phone...

2 hours ago, uhqa said:

After this you have the "corner trick" again??

3 minutes ago, Nilesh said:

Can someone please exlain and help me?

Screenshot_20210323-091937_FM21 Mobile.jpg

Sign in in the play store with the account you used to install FMM then restart the game. If it doesn’t work, restart your phone 

1 minute ago, broodje kip said:

Sign in in the play store with the account you used to install FMM then restart the game. If it doesn’t work, restart your phone 

Already done everything but it doesn't work

2 hours ago, Nilesh said:

Can someone please exlain and help me?

Screenshot_20210323-091937_FM21 Mobile.jpg

Do you have NetGuard running? I always have this issue if I forgot to turn NetGuard off even though both Fmm21 and Google Play Store whitelisted in NetGuard.

Sometimes even with NetGuard off, but Google Play Store have loading error "Error while retrieving information from server DF-DFERH-01", I'll get the same error when running Fmm21.

5 hours ago, uhqa said:

Yep, this worked for me. A recent Android system webview update is breaking lots of apps, not just FMM. Thanks for the info! 

6 hours ago, uhqa said:

I am on Android but it's working fine for me, I think it's happening for older versions then. 

Hi guys! Apparently the failure in several apps on android devices (including fmm) has to do with an update of the webview app, so I bring you different solutions:

1. If it is possible and your device allows it as @uhqa said above uninstall the latest update of webview, you should look in the device's system apps (it was not possible in my case).

2. Search for the webview app in google play and update it manually (it was not possible for me either since my webview app appeared "deactivated" on my device and did not allow me to activate it)

3. Install the latest google chrome update manually from play store, it worked for me and now it allows me to open all the apps that were failing to open.

I hope it is useful and you can continue playing soon! Regards.

Edited by MatiasDFS

Anyone else getting players constantly complain about being out of favour? It's happening all the time on my current save. One CB complained even though he's played 9 out of 15. I always put players on rotation contracts and rotate as much as possible. It's driving me crazy!.

27 minutes ago, Snip said:

Anyone else getting players constantly complain about being out of favour? It's happening all the time on my current save. One CB complained even though he's played 9 out of 15. I always put players on rotation contracts and rotate as much as possible. It's driving me crazy!.

I have got some players that complained when I rest him for 2-3 games against weaker opponents lol

2 hours ago, Snip said:

What level team is this? High reputation players, older players, etc will moan more. I usually put everyone on backup contracts unless they get really pushy they get rotation. I usually have about 1 player on 'first team', 3-5 on rotation, etc. Even had a few players on hot prospect until they turned 28. That helps a lot 

1 hour ago, hhooo said:

What level team is this? High reputation players, older players, etc will moan more. I usually put everyone on backup contracts unless they get really pushy they get rotation. I usually have about 1 player on 'first team', 3-5 on rotation, etc. Even had a few players on hot prospect until they turned 28. That helps a lot 

I'm attempting a 1kc at Bayern.. so yeah a high level team. But it was also happening a lot at Lyon after a few seasons. . Never had it so much with players on rotation contracts before though so wandered if it was an update thing. I'll try and get a few more on backup contracts.

I'm curious to know what creative freedom actually means as I have in my mind that disciplined will be sticking more to the instructions you set out, however expressive let's them digress slightly from your instructions? I'm either bang on or completely wrong! 🤣🤣

25 minutes ago, DLC said:

I'm curious to know what creative freedom actually means as I have in my mind that disciplined will be sticking more to the instructions you set out, however expressive let's them digress slightly from your instructions? I'm either bang on or completely wrong! 🤣🤣

You can get to here and start reading from it until the 2nd page:

https://fmmvibe.com/forums/topic/45799-common-mistakes-in-football-manager-2021-mobile/?do=findComment&comment=438216