Jump to content
FMM Vibe
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
FuddledFox

Chat FMM21 General Discussion - Winter Update Out Now

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, tetzki said:

are we ever getting a feature to change role stat highlights to whatever we want/need? i'm tired of seeing thousands of poachers and target men when i just want to see the highlights as pf or cf or something

Go into settings and change player attribute highlighting to trained role and it will show you what attributes a player needs based on what the player is being trained as instead of what the game recommends.

A91349A5-884E-40E0-96BB-5192E81F0A60.thumb.jpeg.bc4a9221f93fb7808a452077fbe71a80.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, FuddledFox said:

Go into settings and change player attribute highlighting to trained role and it will show you what attributes a player needs based on what the player is being trained as instead of what the game recommends.

A91349A5-884E-40E0-96BB-5192E81F0A60.thumb.jpeg.bc4a9221f93fb7808a452077fbe71a80.jpeg

that only works for players ALREADY in your team though because you are already training them for that role, i want it for the players that are NOT in my team (for example when searching players you want to sign in player search or when a scout recommends someone)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm playing the 22/23 season, and there is only one leg in Europa League knockout phase. Is this a bug, or is this an accomodation to a weird season with a World Cup in late autumn?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sinuhe.t said:

I'm playing the 22/23 season, and there is only one leg in Europa League knockout phase. Is this a bug, or is this an accomodation to a weird season with a World Cup in late autumn?

Because of the World Cup and it goes back to two legs the following season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MohitMax Roy said:

Do the penalty or free kick stars ever increase??? 

No. Not that you can see them, but in my testing, they always stay the same. 

That said, players do get better at penalties as they age. They miss a lot more when they are younger than they do when they are older. So the calculation for whether they score or not does not just use the hidden Penalty attribute value. Maybe it uses Shooting as well. Maybe it's experience. Not sure.

I guess the same thing happens with Free Kicks etc, but haven't watched it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Working on putting together a multi-challenge for myself, and I really want to try to figure out how to use a libero as an attacking tool. I cannot, for the life of me, find out how to get a libero to break the defensive line and actually move forward with the ball or get close enough to have a shot. I've tried every mentality, 1, 2, and 3 central defenders, up to and including 3 libretos together, but they just play like BPDs. Has anyone figured out how to get a libero to contribute to the attack? 

 

My only other guess now is maybe I need someone with high aggression and creativity, but horrible decisions so he makes the 'mistake' of running to support the attack. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I need someone to clarify to me what ''running at defence'' instruction means. 

''Instruct players to run at the opposition more than your tactics allow by default.'' <- this is what it says on FM official site. But what does that exactly mean? Does it mean pressing? Or is it an instruction to dribble more? Is it mutualy exclusive with ''through balls''?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, sinuhe.t said:

I need someone to clarify to me what ''running at defence'' instruction means. 

''Instruct players to run at the opposition more than your tactics allow by default.'' <- this is what it says on FM official site. But what does that exactly mean? Does it mean pressing? Or is it an instruction to dribble more? Is it mutualy exclusive with ''through balls''?

It essentially asks the players to take on their man and dribble more, or for defenders, to hold onto the ball and take their time to pick a pass. They will still play through balls, but only when it's really on, rather than trying to force it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

EY UP!

We'll that's what my Barnsley born dad would say. Took a wee break from all things FM and Social Media in general but I'll not bore you guys with my life chat. Hope everyone's well and keeping well :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What's the latest changes.txt that's out at the moment? I've seen one in the downloads section but that's in Spanish.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great youth intake this season. 

Luckily, goalkeeper is my weakest position following Donnarumma retiring a year early unexpectedly. 

Screenshot_20210506_153723_com.sega.score.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Aortic said:

Great youth intake this season. 

Luckily, goalkeeper is my weakest position following Donnarumma retiring a year early unexpectedly. 

Screenshot_20210506_153723_com.sega.score.jpg

Nice! But it's a bit worrying two of the three are described as erratic...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys, how do I fix the relationship between Moriba and Camavinga? In their player relationships tab there are no negative relationships, only positive ones, I cant explain it why or know how to fix it.

Screenshot_20210506-112121_FM21 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20210506-112139_FM21 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20210506-112110_FM21 Mobile.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nikolaosrokos said:

Guys, how do I fix the relationship between Moriba and Camavinga? In their player relationships tab there are no negative relationships, only positive ones, I cant explain it why or know how to fix it.

Screenshot_20210506-112121_FM21 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20210506-112139_FM21 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20210506-112110_FM21 Mobile.jpg

They don’t seems to perform together. Try to change the system and it may change overtime 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, I've had this a few times. Once when one of the players was new and not playing well... there I stuck at it and as results were still decent, individual performances improved over time and it went away. My take is look at why they are not playing well. If its tactical then obviously change that. If you think it isn't then you might consider riding it out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, StuartM said:

Yeah, I've had this a few times. Once when one of the players was new and not playing well... there I stuck at it and as results were still decent, individual performances improved over time and it went away. My take is look at why they are not playing well. If its tactical then obviously change that. If you think it isn't then you might consider riding it out.

I’ve just had it in my Salford Brexit FC save with Nathan Phillips and Ryan Astley and I presumed that it’s because one came from Liverpool and the other from Everton so maybe team rivalries have an effect on that too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Scratch said:

Nice! But it's a bit worrying two of the three are described as erratic...

 and the one that isn't erratic, is described as having cat like agility but fragile when coming for cross balls.

Hopefully change with age and training

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Aortic said:

 and the one that isn't erratic, is described as having cat like agility but fragile when coming for cross balls.

Hopefully change with age and training

Yeah, hope they level up! I'm less worried by coming for crosses as that's the Aerial attribute. You can see it and can sometimes improve it via training. But the erratic one is the hidden attributes like Consistency and Pressure (not exactly sure which) and they are hard to change (use a player high in these to mentor them and hope for the best that they pick that up).

Anyway, good luck, maybe report back here later with their progress?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Scratch said:

Yeah, hope they level up! I'm less worried by coming for crosses as that's the Aerial attribute. You can see it and can sometimes improve it via training. But the erratic one is the hidden attributes like Consistency and Pressure (not exactly sure which) and they are hard to change (use a player high in these to mentor them and hope for the best that they pick that up).

Anyway, good luck, maybe report back here later with their progress?

True. I've never actually had a goalkeeper come through that has had serious potential so will be either a success or failure!

If I remember I will check back in once I've got another couple of seasons down the road. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Remember to read the rules!
Guest Rules
Remember:
  • English only
  • Read everything before posting
  • No spam, abuse, flooding or excessive swearing
  • No discussion about or links to piracy or any unapproved advertising
  • Do not give away personal information such as passwords
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×