Jump to content
FMM Vibe
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
FuddledFox

Chat FMM21 General Discussion - Winter Update Out Now

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, colus said:

Hi, can some people help me to find this? A while ago, I browsed Challenge Index or some other threads, there was a challenge talk about Bruno Fernandes. The initial challenge was getting Bruno assists (or goals) as many as he can. Turn out, he got further and got some things like 500 assists and 500 goals. I couldn’t find it now. 

Was it this one? It’s part of the badges of honour series and the only challenge relating to Fernandes that comes up with a search.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 25/06/2021 at 15:19, samhardy said:

Was it this one? It’s part of the badges of honour series and the only challenge relating to Fernandes that comes up with a search.

 

Finally I found it. It is a challenge in Striker Peak Year by Ian. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tends to struggle in big matches

Is there a way to train a youngster out of this or can they grow out of it? Or is it just a death knell for a young player. I have one who is out on loan and looking really good, but feeling I may have to move him on. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it just me or i cant have access to my previous saved game or tactic after the update? I last played on March? .fms seems to be not working

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Adrien said:

Is it just me or i cant have access to my previous saved game or tactic after the update? I last played on March? .fms seems to be not working

Mine is working very well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, broodje kip said:

Mine is working very well

I mean, previously. You can access the files from local/documents/sportsinteractive/game right? I re-installed the game and the mentioned folder is not there. I searched my phone for the .fms file and none pops up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Adrien said:

I mean, previously. You can access the files from local/documents/sportsinteractive/game right? I re-installed the game and the mentioned folder is not there. I searched my phone for the .fms file and none pops up.

No idea. I’m using iPhone so not sure how android works

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
· Posted (edited)

Hi, are there articles or guides on how to train players to max out their players certain attribute quickly?

Which coach is best to improve players’s technique and which coach is best to improve teamwork? Thanks. 

Edited by colus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So maybe I'm a little slow, but I just realised how important squad status is to a player's impact on the squad.

For example, Ajer with a status of Rotation:

 ajer1.thumb.png.3cd0d2f354093e8713673c6e34eac14f.png

Then Ajer with a new contract that gives him a status of First Team:

ajer2.thumb.png.785222955c97c5d9583be35c7c3eb6e6.png

And as a result our Professionalism and Determination both moved from B to A.

I normally keep the squad status as low as possible to avoid players getting upset over playing time, but this is a good reason to make it higher for certain players. The thing is, he only asked for Rotation, I had to bump it up...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Scratch said:

So maybe I'm a little slow, but I just realised how important squad status is to a player's impact on the squad.

For example, Ajer with a status of Rotation:

 ajer1.thumb.png.3cd0d2f354093e8713673c6e34eac14f.png

Then Ajer with a new contract that gives him a status of First Team:

ajer2.thumb.png.785222955c97c5d9583be35c7c3eb6e6.png

And as a result our Professionalism and Determination both moved from B to A.

I normally keep the squad status as low as possible to avoid players getting upset over playing time, but this is a good reason to make it higher for certain players. The thing is, he only asked for Rotation, I had to bump it up...

Nice catch! That may explain a few discrepancies I've seen. Also makes contracts much more interesting rather than having your entire squad on backup

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, hhooo said:

Nice catch! That may explain a few discrepancies I've seen. Also makes contracts much more interesting rather than having your entire squad on backup

Yeah, I'm definitely going to handpick some people to be first team from now on in...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Remember to read the rules!
Guest Rules
Remember:
  • English only
  • Read everything before posting
  • No spam, abuse, flooding or excessive swearing
  • No discussion about or links to piracy or any unapproved advertising
  • Do not give away personal information such as passwords
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×