Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM21 General Discussion - Winter Update Out Now

FuddledFox

26 minutes ago, geordiekrispy said:

Love it! I'll test it out tomorrow... I kind of want to see how bad my York team are 😎

Haha! Just a note though, I fixed a weird bug, but can't seem to update the download itself, so don't use the big green download button, go to my last post on the thread for the latest version.

10 hours ago, Scratch said:

Haha! Just a note though, I fixed a weird bug, but can't seem to update the download itself, so don't use the big green download button, go to my last post on the thread for the latest version.

Just FYI, have now worked it out thanks to Putzy's help and the big green button serves up the latest version. 

Hey guys. I started a new save as Valencia and signed Antony from Ajax in the January window. He played one game with me on January 13 and promptly went on international duty with Brazil u21. It’s February 6 and he’s still gone. This doesn’t seem right. Has anyone else encountered this?

3 hours ago, Alfredo88 said:

Hey guys. I started a new save as Valencia and signed Antony from Ajax in the January window. He played one game with me on January 13 and promptly went on international duty with Brazil u21. It’s February 6 and he’s still gone. This doesn’t seem right. Has anyone else encountered this?

Yeah, I've had that before for South American U21 players. They have some sort of tournament.

You can see the U21 fixtures by doing the following:

• Press on his country to see the national squad
  • Choose U21 from the hamburger menu (the 3 vertical lines just to the left of the date up the top)
  • Use the hamburger menu again to show fixtures for the U21 squad

You have to make sure you do the 2nd step or you will get the main squad fixtures, not the U21 one. 

Anyway, that will show you the fixtures they've been playing and what's left (although the knockout stages won't appear until the previous knockout game.

Thanks @Scratch. I wonder if that tourney is like that in real life. Seems like bad timing. He eventually came back lol. I thought it was a bug at first. I spent a pretty penny on him!

6 hours ago, Alfredo88 said:

Thanks @Scratch. I wonder if that tourney is like that in real life. Seems like bad timing. He eventually came back lol. I thought it was a bug at first. I spent a pretty penny on him!

Yeah, I was the same, was pretty annoyed to lose my player for so long! Got no idea if it's like that in real life, but he was away for a long long time. 

On 20/10/2021 at 13:20, Scratch said:

Umm.... I know it's been "coming" for a few years, but...

Android only of course. I was planning to do a beta via Google Play, but with only a few weeks until FMM22 is here (and this will only work with FMM21), I decided to just post AM21 as is...

Note: I'll have to make a new app (AM22) for FMM22 and it won't be free (sorry!).

EDIT: Damn I hope it actually works for people other than me! 🤞🤣

Of course it works for people, not just you! Thank you for your hard work! :)

Edited by JackRussel

I was just wondering which are the best leagues to load up?

I always go with England, Spain, Italy and Germany. But it seems that I miss a load of South American wonderkids. 

Any ideas?

On 29/12/2021 at 18:14, realcuchara said:

I was just wondering which are the best leagues to load up?

I always go with England, Spain, Italy and Germany. But it seems that I miss a load of South American wonderkids. 

Any ideas?

I usually go with them 4 and now we have a 5th, I think going maybe Argentina could be a good idea. Something from a different continent.