Jump to content
FMM Vibe
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
FuddledFox

Chat FMM21 General Discussion - Winter Update Out Now

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, R.RSCA said:

Can someone tell me if the 2nd Belgium league is available in FMM?
Thanks!

There are three tiers of the Belgian league system in the game.

E4D26414-73A6-458D-928E-3B135BA4EC64.thumb.jpeg.6fb53acf49680049737c766334a699bb.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, DLC said:

EDIT: I forgot to ask, does your coaching staff specicialism influence how fast certain players grow and what setup do you recommend? I normally go 3 Fitness, 1 Attacking and have myself as an Attacking based coach too.

I read recently (once again from Marc Vaughan, the game head of development), that how fast they grow depends on facilities and staff level and playing time. 

If they connect with a certain coach, then they may improve in that area, outside of the normal updates (much the same way mentoring works). 

I always make myself a Motivational coach, which I've just always done as I felt it kept players happier, which helps (a little) with results - but I recently learned that this year Motivational staff can help with the hidden attributes by Work Rate, Determination, etc, so I think it's even more important. As a result, now generally go with me as Motivational, 1 more Motivational coach if I can get them, 1 Fitness, 1 Attacking and 1 Youth. Sometimes I drop the Youth and got 2 Fitness or Attacking.

Not really sure what the best approach is, but that's what I've been doing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just noticed a new version out on Android (12.3.1) fixing stadium names and a few other things. And it looks like the DB has changed AGAIN. I will have to check when I get home and have an hour to spare, but it looks like Moukoko has gone from high five star to low five star for example.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Scratch said:

Just noticed a new version out on Android (12.3.1) fixing stadium names and a few other things. And it looks like the DB has changed AGAIN. I will have to check when I get home and have an hour to spare, but it looks like Moukoko has gone from high five star to low five star for example.

Yep, there is a new DB (version 2130). Pellegri took another hit, now 15 lower PA than Adam Armstrong! Esposito up a little. And we lost Mirza Colic, our only PA 1 player... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Scratch said:

I read recently (once again from Marc Vaughan, the game head of development), that how fast they grow depends on facilities and staff level and playing time. 

If they connect with a certain coach, then they may improve in that area, outside of the normal updates (much the same way mentoring works). 

I always make myself a Motivational coach, which I've just always done as I felt it kept players happier, which helps (a little) with results - but I recently learned that this year Motivational staff can help with the hidden attributes by Work Rate, Determination, etc, so I think it's even more important. As a result, now generally go with me as Motivational, 1 more Motivational coach if I can get them, 1 Fitness, 1 Attacking and 1 Youth. Sometimes I drop the Youth and got 2 Fitness or Attacking.

Not really sure what the best approach is, but that's what I've been doing.

Thanks for the tips mate I really appreciate it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, FuddledFox said:

There are three tiers of the Belgian league system in the game.

E4D26414-73A6-458D-928E-3B135BA4EC64.thumb.jpeg.6fb53acf49680049737c766334a699bb.jpeg

Thanks mate 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Scratch said:

Just noticed a new version out on Android (12.3.1) fixing stadium names and a few other things. And it looks like the DB has changed AGAIN. I will have to check when I get home and have an hour to spare, but it looks like Moukoko has gone from high five star to low five star for example.

I wish they'd just stop messing with it.

New saves shouldn't have to be started every other week if you want the latest version, but then also NERF saves you already have underway.

Not impressed at all this year SI 🤦🏼‍♂️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, _N0rWay_ said:

Halfway through and still doesn’t want to sign. Any tips?

D59F3FDF-544A-42C8-975D-A542703734E8.png

A05C4FB9-7A74-4C1B-A887-1F8667AF70C5.png

Wait it out until the end of the season and if he doesn’t sign by then then get someone else in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, _N0rWay_ said:

Halfway through and still doesn’t want to sign. Any tips?

D59F3FDF-544A-42C8-975D-A542703734E8.png

A05C4FB9-7A74-4C1B-A887-1F8667AF70C5.png

I've seen people not wanting to come if you have too many people in their position, or even not enough players in their position (especially for younger players, maybe worried about being thrown in the deep end). Once I had a youngster who wouldn't sign, then I signed a top player in that position, then they would sign.

Not sure if players in the reserves are counted, but maybe try promoting/demoting players and see if that helps. Or buy / sell other players and see if that helps.

Of course, that's just one possible cause - there could be other things they don't like about your club, like rivalries (probably not likely in this particular case) or just don't want to leave their club. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Am I right in thinking that wingers you want playing in their preferred side, so a left footed on the left & inverted wingers/inside forwards on the opposite? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
· Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, JamesVilla said:

Am I right in thinking that wingers you want playing in their preferred side, so a left footed on the left & inverted wingers/inside forwards on the opposite? 

Yeah you are correct Sir.

Well I do anyway 😂

Edited by Rich

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Rich said:

Yeah you are correct Sir.

Well I do anyway 😂

do you use wide ap as i wonder if that should be left foot on right and right foot on left

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Stuttgartsteve said:

do you use wide ap as i wonder if that should be left foot on right and right foot on left

That’s one thing I’ve not actually tested much, it’s always IF or wingers for me out wide. But it’s a good question, but I have no idea 😝

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Rich said:

That’s one thing I’ve not actually tested much, it’s always IF or wingers for me out wide. But it’s a good question, but I have no idea 😝

thank you wide ap is not the role i have much luck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I do sometimes go against the norm with IF’s and go right on right/ left on left but that’s usually only on saves where I’m trying to get goals out of a less than great striker. Obviously wingers would be considered the better role for striker goals but I find that if the striker isn’t quite top quality then he can easily just get isolated with wingers. The IF’s get that little bit closer to him, offer more support and going with more winger type players and on foot side means they may well put in more crosses. I’m never sure if the foot side thing actually helps with this tbh but regardless it’s always nice to hear how others approach this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
· Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, Ian said:

I do sometimes go against the norm with IF’s and go right on right/ left on left but that’s usually only on saves where I’m trying to get goals out of a less than great striker. Obviously wingers would be considered the better role for striker goals but I find that if the striker isn’t quite top quality then he can easily just get isolated with wingers. The IF’s get that little bit closer to him, offer more support and going with more winger type players and on foot side means they may well put in more crosses. I’m never sure if the foot side thing actually helps with this tbh but regardless it’s always nice to hear how others approach this.

I totally agree with if the striker isn’t quality enough that inside forwards can work better. In the Jesus challenge on here I used insides forwards for that one as they tend to pass more to the striker than a winger would as they always usually look to cross. And I wasn’t brave enough at that point to use inverted wingers as it was too new for me at the time!

Edited by Rich

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, leedsunited87 said:

Took me nearly 1 hour to load my game after the update

Screenshot_20210328-221343_Google Play Store.jpg

Damn not another one 🤦‍♂️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, geordiekrispy said:

Isn't that update the one @Scratch talked about the other day? He looked into the database and some some more tweaks to players as well.

Yeah, that's the one I saw a day or two ago...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can someone explain to me whether the new Suicide Squad is going to be a continuation from the recent one or a reboot? My DC timelines and stuff is so confused at the moment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its a complete reboot Rob and doesnt reference anything from the original as it was soo badly received.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Will the most recent update effect tactics? My corner set up, which was scoring regularly, is now awful.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Woody said:

Its a complete reboot Rob and doesnt reference anything from the original as it was soo badly received.

For now, after the Snyder cut doing so well who knows, it's the same actors after all. 

Basically they're different timelines or universes (The multiverse theory) that split at Justice League. I assume we'll learn the plan in The Flash movie. As in the Snyder Cut Flash created 2 new timelines but in the Joss cut I don't think he time travelled at all. Then you have the nightmare scenes. 

It's a confusing mess but I assume The Flash movie will be Flashpoint and will help explain it all. 

So the original SS is Snyder canon, I think this one will be Joss canon, unless they change their mind after Snyder's success. For example the current Aquaman film doesn't fit in with the Snyder Cut.

If they go full on multiverse which seems to be the case as Michael Keaton has been cast for The Flash film then every bit of DC media is canon, just different universes. So Nolan's, 66, 89 and so on would all exist in their own universes. As Keaton has been cast everyone assumes he's going to be an older Bruce and Flash will travel to his universe, so actually connecting them. 

The DC TV shows have already started this with the DCEU Flash showing up in the Flash TV show. The TV show connected the DCEU, the CW universe (Arrow, Flash, Legends, Supergirl, Batwoman, Blacklightning), Small ville, the Titan's universe and even Luficer. Conroy showed up as a live action Bruce which was incredibly hype but ended up incredibly meh. 

Just think in theory we could have a film with Keaton, Bale and Batfleck all being Batman. 

The Joker film though is completely its own thing I believe, as is Gotham? I have no idea on Pennyworth as I've not watched it. Then I think Patterson Batman is its own thing again as he won't be replacing Affleck in the DCEU canon. 

So yeah they've made a right mess of it 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ashez said:

For now, after the Snyder cut doing so well who knows, it's the same actors after all. 

Basically they're different timelines or universes (The multiverse theory) that split at Justice League. I assume we'll learn the plan in The Flash movie. As in the Snyder Cut Flash created 2 new timelines but in the Joss cut I don't think he time travelled at all. Then you have the nightmare scenes. 

It's a confusing mess but I assume The Flash movie will be Flashpoint and will help explain it all. 

So the original SS is Snyder canon, I think this one will be Joss canon, unless they change their mind after Snyder's success. For example the current Aquaman film doesn't fit in with the Snyder Cut.

If they go full on multiverse which seems to be the case as Michael Keaton has been cast for The Flash film then every bit of DC media is canon, just different universes. So Nolan's, 66, 89 and so on would all exist in their own universes. As Keaton has been cast everyone assumes he's going to be an older Bruce and Flash will travel to his universe, so actually connecting them. 

The DC TV shows have already started this with the DCEU Flash showing up in the Flash TV show. The TV show connected the DCEU, the CW universe (Arrow, Flash, Legends, Supergirl, Batwoman, Blacklightning), Small ville, the Titan's universe and even Luficer. Conroy showed up as a live action Bruce which was incredibly hype but ended up incredibly meh. 

Just think in theory we could have a film with Keaton, Bale and Batfleck all being Batman. 

The Joker film though is completely its own thing I believe, as is Gotham? I have no idea on Pennyworth as I've not watched it. Then I think Patterson Batman is its own thing again as he won't be replacing Affleck in the DCEU canon. 

So yeah they've made a right mess of it 😂

Aaaand thats pretty much how you explain it 😆 @Rob

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Joewins said:

Will the most recent update effect tactics? My corner set up, which was scoring regularly, is now awful.

From what I understand, some do and some don't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Remember to read the rules!
Guest Rules
Remember:
  • English only
  • Read everything before posting
  • No spam, abuse, flooding or excessive swearing
  • No discussion about or links to piracy or any unapproved advertising
  • Do not give away personal information such as passwords
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×