FMM Vibe
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
FuddledFox

Chat FMM21 General Discussion - Winter Update Out Now

1 hour ago, tetzki said:

are we ever getting a feature to change role stat highlights to whatever we want/need? i'm tired of seeing thousands of poachers and target men when i just want to see the highlights as pf or cf or something

Go into settings and change player attribute highlighting to trained role and it will show you what attributes a player needs based on what the player is being trained as instead of what the game recommends.

A91349A5-884E-40E0-96BB-5192E81F0A60.thumb.jpeg.bc4a9221f93fb7808a452077fbe71a80.jpeg

8 minutes ago, FuddledFox said:

Go into settings and change player attribute highlighting to trained role and it will show you what attributes a player needs based on what the player is being trained as instead of what the game recommends.

A91349A5-884E-40E0-96BB-5192E81F0A60.thumb.jpeg.bc4a9221f93fb7808a452077fbe71a80.jpeg

that only works for players ALREADY in your team though because you are already training them for that role, i want it for the players that are NOT in my team (for example when searching players you want to sign in player search or when a scout recommends someone)

I'm playing the 22/23 season, and there is only one leg in Europa League knockout phase. Is this a bug, or is this an accomodation to a weird season with a World Cup in late autumn?

1 hour ago, sinuhe.t said:

I'm playing the 22/23 season, and there is only one leg in Europa League knockout phase. Is this a bug, or is this an accomodation to a weird season with a World Cup in late autumn?

Because of the World Cup and it goes back to two legs the following season.

1 hour ago, MohitMax Roy said:

Do the penalty or free kick stars ever increase??? 

No. Not that you can see them, but in my testing, they always stay the same. 

That said, players do get better at penalties as they age. They miss a lot more when they are younger than they do when they are older. So the calculation for whether they score or not does not just use the hidden Penalty attribute value. Maybe it uses Shooting as well. Maybe it's experience. Not sure.

I guess the same thing happens with Free Kicks etc, but haven't watched it.

Working on putting together a multi-challenge for myself, and I really want to try to figure out how to use a libero as an attacking tool. I cannot, for the life of me, find out how to get a libero to break the defensive line and actually move forward with the ball or get close enough to have a shot. I've tried every mentality, 1, 2, and 3 central defenders, up to and including 3 libretos together, but they just play like BPDs. Has anyone figured out how to get a libero to contribute to the attack? 

My only other guess now is maybe I need someone with high aggression and creativity, but horrible decisions so he makes the 'mistake' of running to support the attack. 

I need someone to clarify to me what ''running at defence'' instruction means. 

''Instruct players to run at the opposition more than your tactics allow by default.'' <- this is what it says on FM official site. But what does that exactly mean? Does it mean pressing? Or is it an instruction to dribble more? Is it mutualy exclusive with ''through balls''?

5 minutes ago, sinuhe.t said:

I need someone to clarify to me what ''running at defence'' instruction means. 

''Instruct players to run at the opposition more than your tactics allow by default.'' <- this is what it says on FM official site. But what does that exactly mean? Does it mean pressing? Or is it an instruction to dribble more? Is it mutualy exclusive with ''through balls''?

It essentially asks the players to take on their man and dribble more, or for defenders, to hold onto the ball and take their time to pick a pass. They will still play through balls, but only when it's really on, rather than trying to force it. 

EY UP!

We'll that's what my Barnsley born dad would say. Took a wee break from all things FM and Social Media in general but I'll not bore you guys with my life chat. Hope everyone's well and keeping well :)