Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM21 General Discussion - Winter Update Out Now

FuddledFox

For what its worth, I did turn it down.
Then asked the board to improve training and youth facilities and they did so :)

Hi, can some people help me to find this? A while ago, I browsed Challenge Index or some other threads, there was a challenge talk about Bruno Fernandes. The initial challenge was getting Bruno assists (or goals) as many as he can. Turn out, he got further and got some things like 500 assists and 500 goals. I couldn’t find it now. 

2 hours ago, colus said:

Hi, can some people help me to find this? A while ago, I browsed Challenge Index or some other threads, there was a challenge talk about Bruno Fernandes. The initial challenge was getting Bruno assists (or goals) as many as he can. Turn out, he got further and got some things like 500 assists and 500 goals. I couldn’t find it now. 

Was it this one? It’s part of the badges of honour series and the only challenge relating to Fernandes that comes up with a search.

On 25/06/2021 at 15:19, samhardy said:

Was it this one? It’s part of the badges of honour series and the only challenge relating to Fernandes that comes up with a search.

Finally I found it. It is a challenge in Striker Peak Year by Ian. 

Tends to struggle in big matches

Is there a way to train a youngster out of this or can they grow out of it? Or is it just a death knell for a young player. I have one who is out on loan and looking really good, but feeling I may have to move him on. 

Is it just me or i cant have access to my previous saved game or tactic after the update? I last played on March? .fms seems to be not working

6 minutes ago, Adrien said:

Is it just me or i cant have access to my previous saved game or tactic after the update? I last played on March? .fms seems to be not working

Mine is working very well

1 minute ago, broodje kip said:

Mine is working very well

I mean, previously. You can access the files from local/documents/sportsinteractive/game right? I re-installed the game and the mentioned folder is not there. I searched my phone for the .fms file and none pops up.

2 minutes ago, Adrien said:

I mean, previously. You can access the files from local/documents/sportsinteractive/game right? I re-installed the game and the mentioned folder is not there. I searched my phone for the .fms file and none pops up.

No idea. I’m using iPhone so not sure how android works

Hi, are there articles or guides on how to train players to max out their players certain attribute quickly?

Which coach is best to improve players’s technique and which coach is best to improve teamwork? Thanks. 

Edited by colus

So maybe I'm a little slow, but I just realised how important squad status is to a player's impact on the squad.

For example, Ajer with a status of Rotation:

ajer1.thumb.png.3cd0d2f354093e8713673c6e34eac14f.png

Then Ajer with a new contract that gives him a status of First Team:

ajer2.thumb.png.785222955c97c5d9583be35c7c3eb6e6.png

And as a result our Professionalism and Determination both moved from B to A.

I normally keep the squad status as low as possible to avoid players getting upset over playing time, but this is a good reason to make it higher for certain players. The thing is, he only asked for Rotation, I had to bump it up...

4 hours ago, Scratch said:

So maybe I'm a little slow, but I just realised how important squad status is to a player's impact on the squad.

For example, Ajer with a status of Rotation:

ajer1.thumb.png.3cd0d2f354093e8713673c6e34eac14f.png

Then Ajer with a new contract that gives him a status of First Team:

ajer2.thumb.png.785222955c97c5d9583be35c7c3eb6e6.png

And as a result our Professionalism and Determination both moved from B to A.

I normally keep the squad status as low as possible to avoid players getting upset over playing time, but this is a good reason to make it higher for certain players. The thing is, he only asked for Rotation, I had to bump it up...

Nice catch! That may explain a few discrepancies I've seen. Also makes contracts much more interesting rather than having your entire squad on backup

17 hours ago, hhooo said:

Nice catch! That may explain a few discrepancies I've seen. Also makes contracts much more interesting rather than having your entire squad on backup

Yeah, I'm definitely going to handpick some people to be first team from now on in...

8 hours ago, leedsunited87 said:

Absolutely stupid, we can change their name so makes no sense 

We currently can, they could easily break such changes to help keep the peace. When we lost Brazil mid season they broke text changes so we couldn't fix the names. 

4 hours ago, Alfredo88 said:

What do folks think is more useful, 2 rehab physios or 2 prevention physios?

I always go for 2 prevention, 1 rehab. Basically trying to stop them getting injured in the first place. But I have the feeling that many clubs in the game were set up that way in the past, but I think they are more 2 rehab / 1 prevention now, so maybe the game thinks that's more effective? Who knows...

added 0 minutes later
3 hours ago, broodje kip said:

I often go for two physios

You really should go for three, maybe that's what's been holding you back! 🤣

Umm.... I know it's been "coming" for a few years, but...

Android only of course. I was planning to do a beta via Google Play, but with only a few weeks until FMM22 is here (and this will only work with FMM21), I decided to just post AM21 as is...

Note: I'll have to make a new app (AM22) for FMM22 and it won't be free (sorry!).

EDIT: Damn I hope it actually works for people other than me! 🤞🤣

Edited by Scratch