Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics 4-4-1-1 1KC Tactic.

6 hours ago, Feri Sandria said:

please show the ball possession statistics in every match? Thanks

Please try the tactic yourself mate. He’s a human and not a robot. That’s a lot to ask.

On 14/08/2021 at 06:56, Feri Sandria said:

please show the ball possession statistics in every match? Thanks

You have got no chance with that mate 😂

As you can imagine, I was a big team in a small league. I had world class players from about half way through my save. I dominated possession, very rarely under 55/60%. 

This tactic is working wonders for my personal little 1k attempt! One small change and it a a gem 💎  although admittedly I’ve got a Premiership ready team… and I’m Guangzhou😂

664B39FB-39E5-43B0-92F5-FC40090B81C4.png

1 hour ago, Shaun7852 said:

This tactic is working wonders for my personal little 1k attempt! One small change and it a a gem 💎  although admittedly I’ve got a Premiership ready team… and I’m Guangzhou😂

Nothing wrong with that if it's working though 😃

4 hours ago, Blitzace1988 said:

Awesome job getting 1k goals that’s insane! Just wondering is this on EME or OME? Want to try this myself to pass the time on nights in work 😂

It’s EME mate 😁

First season using this and iv been put out both cups and sitting 8 points behind Celtic, my strikers have 20 goals between them in February, any ideas why mines is so different?

37 minutes ago, Boab said:

First season using this and iv been put out both cups and sitting 8 points behind Celtic, my strikers have 20 goals between them in February, any ideas why mines is so different?

It’s the first season and you are not the dominant club in the league

23 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

It’s the first season and you are not the dominant club in the league

I get that I would win the league easily but any ideas why my strikers aren’t scoring as much

6 minutes ago, Boab said:

I get that I would win the league easily but any ideas why my strikers aren’t scoring as much

It’s the first season so 20 in February is good cause you can get up to 30 something 

1 hour ago, Boab said:

What players and team are you using? 

31 minutes ago, Rich said:

What players and team are you using? 

At rangers so have one of the best teams in the league but currently sitting on 26 wins 6 draws and 3 loses in 35 games and only scored 54 goals, seem to be getting a lot of 1-1 draws 

21 minutes ago, Boab said:

At rangers so have one of the best teams in the league but currently sitting on 26 wins 6 draws and 3 loses in 35 games and only scored 54 goals, seem to be getting a lot of 1-1 draws 

What I’d suggest is train your wingers on crossing and your striker on aerial and  movement first, be patient, as soon as you have wingers with high crossing, things will improve massively 😁

58 minutes ago, Rich said:

What I’d suggest is train your wingers on crossing and your striker on aerial and  movement first, be patient, as soon as you have wingers with high crossing, things will improve massively 😁

Managed to win the league by 1 point I’ll keep at the training and see what happens. Thanks 

2 hours ago, Boab said:

Managed to win the league by 1 point I’ll keep at the training and see what happens. Thanks 

Can i see what strikers you are using please? Might give me a better idea as to why its struggling with your team. 

On 27/08/2021 at 20:10, Shaun7852 said:

Fab! Glad your enjoying it, what little change did you make if I can ask?

6 hours ago, JamesVilla said:

Can i see what strikers you are using please? Might give me a better idea as to why its struggling with your team. 

Fab! Glad your enjoying it, what little change did you make if I can ask?

Course you can, only change I made was to push the wingers up to LW/RW, suited my players better! Sacrifices a couple of the goals but worth it. 

On 28/08/2021 at 00:40, Shaun7852 said:

What did you change?

2 hours ago, AA91123871 said:

What did you change?

It says here: 

9 hours ago, Shaun7852 said:

Course you can, only change I made was to push the wingers up to LW/RW, suited my players better! Sacrifices a couple of the goals but worth it.