Jump to content
FMM Vibe
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
HD9

Help Best Tactic for Overpowered Teams?

Recommended Posts

Hey all. As the title suggests I managed to sign a lot of amazing players into my Chelsea Save. (Mbappe, Haaland, De ligt Etc.) However, any tactic I have tried, even though morale is high and the team is excellent, they never perform that well and even lose to way weaker teams. This was not the case with the original chelsea squad where a good tactic I had let me win every single game. Any suggestions on tactics for overpowered teams? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Rich said:

Have you had a look here mate:


Plenty of great tactics I’m sure to pick from 👍

I have looked through most of them and tried out most of the big name club tactics, however still not much success so Im not sure if i am doing something wrong, however all of those great tactics def work when i use the original squad and even more so for lower league teams. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
· Posted (edited)

If you got screenshots of your starting line up and tactics mate, I’ll have a look and let you know 😁

Edited by Rich

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Rich said:

If you got screenshots of your starting line up and tactics mate, I’ll have a look and let you know 😁

Sure thing man, appreciate you for putting in the time. Here is what I have.F9B06BAC-2CEE-4A64-8A66-BF57DD6861AF.thumb.png.aae6c4593ee3cd3459275a16c7e942f2.png73F324F1-FD2A-4442-8672-CC7319A0B915.thumb.png.a7a23ec0de42f7dbe31157a2c2298a14.png0D4174EF-12A8-4B5A-B803-1C49B10EF467.thumb.png.e20020156f0202bb7d845c3d1743c888.pngA9E40066-B3E3-4B2A-A668-70D01FF12D24.thumb.png.29d185ff45c587182334ed874120d5e6.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, HD9 said:

Sure thing man, appreciate you for putting in the time. Here is what I have.F9B06BAC-2CEE-4A64-8A66-BF57DD6861AF.thumb.png.aae6c4593ee3cd3459275a16c7e942f2.png73F324F1-FD2A-4442-8672-CC7319A0B915.thumb.png.a7a23ec0de42f7dbe31157a2c2298a14.png0D4174EF-12A8-4B5A-B803-1C49B10EF467.thumb.png.e20020156f0202bb7d845c3d1743c888.pngA9E40066-B3E3-4B2A-A668-70D01FF12D24.thumb.png.29d185ff45c587182334ed874120d5e6.png

 

I like the set up mate, actually not bad at all, from experience, I would change your AM to either TREQ or AP. I quite like two CD’s as BPD’s move out of position a bit. I would move to normal tempo but that’s just preference and I am a big fan of shoot on sight when you have insides forwards, it usually equals more goals for me 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rich said:

I like the set up mate, actually not bad at all, from experience, I would change your AM to either TREQ or AP. I quite like two CD’s as BPD’s move out of position a bit. I would move to normal tempo but that’s just preference and I am a big fan of shoot on sight when you have insides forwards, it usually equals more goals for me 😁

Thanks a lot, will try it out tonight! should probbaly work great.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Remember to read the rules!
Guest Rules
Remember:
  • English only
  • Read everything before posting
  • No spam, abuse, flooding or excessive swearing
  • No discussion about or links to piracy or any unapproved advertising
  • Do not give away personal information such as passwords
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×