Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help FM21 Player Wages

*sorry for my poor english

Do you guys have any tips about how to decide the Wages before signing any player (loan,free transfer, transfer)

Do you have a range of how many is considered as cheap, how many is considered as mid/normal, and how many is considered as expensive

Because everytime I tried to sign a pretty good player like pavon for free transfer, he always asked for 10 million euros per year

Do you guys have a wages preference when you decide to signed a player

On 19/05/2021 at 18:42, UncapedHeroes said:

*sorry for my poor english

Do you guys have any tips about how to decide the Wages before signing any player (loan,free transfer, transfer)

Do you have a range of how many is considered as cheap, how many is considered as mid/normal, and how many is considered as expensive

Because everytime I tried to sign a pretty good player like pavon for free transfer, he always asked for 10 million euros per year

Do you guys have a wages preference when you decide to signed a player

in my opinion wages under 50k a week is acceptable for decent player. some players as example pavon like you mentioned may demand high wages based on your club reputation.