Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

iScout 3 MLS Wonderkids You’ve Probably Never Heard about

Hello there Vibers. It’s been a while since I posted my last Article so here’s a new one. While exams and online classes had made me lost my passion to play FMM, I’ve founded a few very interesting players from watching the MLS. All of them were born in 2003. Just 1 year before me. Let’s get it started:

4A532FF6-0711-40C3-8627-073BA780730F.thumb.jpeg.0db6d1ac6a17b3fa1797b3c05b61bdd7.jpeg

Spoiler

D703D2D2-D465-44AD-857F-F55BE0924D93.thumb.png.33e26db0bca86109db26c6051c76089a.png

Name: Cade Cowell
Club: San Jose Earthquakes
Position: Striker

Strengths: Pace, Aggression and Shooting
Flaws: Passing, Decisions and Stamina

He has a surprisingly low strength in game which is not how he should be rated. You can clearly see this kid has the build of Leon Goretzka. He has so far started every single matches for SJE and got himself a very convincing 2 goals and 3 assists in 6 games. He will turn 18 soon in October. Will we see another American talent coming to Europe? Let’s wait and see.

9F2DE3A4-F300-4731-9B07-2C046EC7D152.thumb.jpeg.390da3d62954065707943588d5a6c2e6.jpeg

Spoiler

3B9801D2-8647-4CE3-95B5-E4CCDB1F11CF.thumb.png.27d0eb8f63d22701d3f03f1f472c7df3.png

Name: Caden Clark
Club: New York Red Bulls
Position: Attacking Midfielder, Winger
Strengths: Dribbling, Aggression and Decisions 
Flaws: Stamina, Shooting and Strength

Possibly my favourite out of the 3 and also the best out of them all. He played 5 games for NYRB and scored 3 goals. Unlike Cowell, he has the advantage of playing for one of the RB group club. He is more likely to go Europe with Salzburg or even a jump to Leipzig compared to Cowell. Not only that, he will celebrate his 18th birthday in less than a week from now!

A29BBAB1-E64A-404F-AF00-5C421EB1B0C3.thumb.jpeg.bd6862287c8a163016d59a9127826682.jpeg

Spoiler

088E6419-03CA-4992-9103-24AF8879C3DB.thumb.png.6cc58758c5900c13c0df6ae829b3dd34.png

Name: Ricardo Pepi
Club: FC Dallas
Position: Striker
Strengths: Technique, Movement and Shooting
Flaws: Passing, Teamwork and Decisions

He came into the spotlight earlier compared to the other two due to his performance in the USL First Division for North Texas FC where he won the league in regular season and the playoff. He was vital part of the team where he scored 11 goals in 13 appearances. Mad? I know! Despite his great performance for North Texas, he had been quite inconsistent for FC Dallas. He did however show his flair and potential at times. The season is still very early and he has a lot to show us.

I hope everyone loves this article. I find it very entertaining to get know these lads especially when people barely watch the MLS. I have another article coming. Also about wonderkids. I have no idea why but I’m obsessed with wonderkids :D . Luckily I’m still 17.

4 minutes ago, Kun Aguero said:

Someone need to do a career with Pepi and Pipi 😂

@Rob I choose you! 😂😂

I got a guy to complete a trio too!

CBC6AF5F-347C-475B-B770-B901389DBF1B.thumb.png.29b86e11baa4dc3bff2bd609f8720fe7.png

Edited by broodje kip

I watch alot of the MLS (stretches back from when I worked nights, and the games always kicked off at like 2/3am), I have heard of a couple of them, plus a few more than look promising. Tempted to do a save in the MLS but the transfer procedure always confuses me 😂

Just now, JamesVilla said:

I watch alot of the MLS (stretches back from when I worked nights, and the games always kicked off at like 2/3am), I have heard of a couple of them, plus a few more than look promising. Tempted to do a save in the MLS but the transfer procedure always confuses me 😂

Never understand the transfers from most countries. I just buy when it says transfer window 😂

added 0 minutes later
21 minutes ago, Rich said:

Nice Broodje, I hadn’t heard of them, I never load MLS so hadn’t seen them. 

11 minutes ago, Rob said:

Always enjoy your articles.

Thanks lads. Glad both of you enjoyed it

I’ve had an idea for my next career for a couple of weeks, don’t think it’s been done before and this has maybe influenced where it will be done 🤔

It’s halfway through MLS season and here are a few updates about the lads:

Stats sorted like this = Apps | Goals | Assists 

Cade Cowell: 14 | 4 | 4

Caden Clark: 9 | 4 | 1

Ricardo Pepi: 14 | 8 | 0

Both Cowell and Pepi have already has 8 goals contribution each which is very impressive considering they have only played 14 games so far. Clark however seems to be struggling a little bit after his great start.

Better get Clark this year for cheap as he’s already making the move to RBL as he technically is on RBL but loaned back to RBNY .. Yes our team is just a farm system for the mother club first Adams now Clark 😂🤦‍♂️

2 hours ago, DIRECTFX said:

Better get Clark this year for cheap as he’s already making the move to RBL as he technically is on RBL but loaned back to RBNY .. Yes our team is just a farm system for the mother club first Adams now Clark 😂🤦‍♂️

Every RB clubs that are not from Leipzig pretty much are a farm system 😂

On 21/05/2021 at 18:59, JamesVilla said:

Tempted to do a save in the MLS but the transfer procedure always confuses me 

I think FMM 21 (I.e. the mobile version) doesn’t have the MLS transfer differences in it. So no drafts, no different player statuses, etc. These are in the full FM game, but not in the Mobile version.

This is based on my recent Portland Timbers FC game in the MLS, currently in season 2. Haven’t seen any drafts etc. Transfer system is the same so far as any other country. Hope that helps.